Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ibot tool? search

Discussion on Ibot tool? search within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ibot tool? search

hi all i have found a ibot tool for auto buff and so on it is save ?

and when not somebody know a good ibot Tool for auto buff / Lure / maybe auto walk / auto relog with client and better pick ?

pls answer thx
__________________________________________________ ___________

guten tag ann alle suche nen guten ibot tool der die optionen (siehe oben) aufweißt auto buff und lure wär das wichtigste thx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release Tool] iBot Auto Relogin Tool
09/12/2011 - SRO Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
iBot Loader 3.2 IS OUT! NOW ADDED RUSSIAN SILKROAD SUPPORT! How to use: -Browse your iBot.exe -Write your server's number to the server number (Search yours below) -Write your informations to the loader -PLAY WITH RELOG 24/7 WITH iBOT! Notice: Don't forget to write your Silkroad's directory to the file
how i use ibot with 2 clients?//an search PK2!
10/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
first i search a programm where i can use 2 clients with ibot. than i heard from a pk2 where is a black ground. please help me :)
[Release Tool] iBot Auto Relogin Tool
09/12/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
Hello guys :) Showyka iBotRelogin Tool :) iBot Loader 3.1 3.1 IS OUT! How to use: -Browse your iBot.exe -Write your server's number to the server number (Search yours below) -Write your informations to the loader