Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 21:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Request WEB MALL

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Original Post: 04-16-2010
Last Post: 06-22-2011

Foxyz Post: Today, 16:36

Why are you necrobumping a thread that was over half a year old. There are MANY topics and threads about the webmall that are current and people have made many tut on these threads. Please stop necroposting just because you cannot figure anything out on your own. Its getting very ridiculous that almost 35% of the threads in shaiya server section are yours begging for people to develop a server for you but now you're necro posting just because you yet again don't get something.

I am not trying to be mean but I am going to be realistic. If you CANNOT follow a tut and get stumped on reading a tut itself... you really REALLY shouldn't be making a pserver without LEARNING the simple things first. Every single one of your posts is this doesn't work please do it for me, its very embaressing. Please RTFM and do your own work for once. This is what they call leeching to the extreme. Sorry for being rude but I am very sure many many people are thinking this and feel the same way they just don't want to be the ones saying it.

Sorry,

Thanks
1 User