Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Perfect World
You last visited: Today at 09:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]Gold/Premium item mall hack

Discussion on [Request]Gold/Premium item mall hack within the Perfect World forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Request]Gold/Premium item mall hack

Uhmm I think that the client can be "twisted" somehow to make it seem that the buy button in the item mall is always on and somehow it gets tricked to thinking you have gold. (Like in Gunbound where their gold hack gets tricked when you get negative gold and you can buy what ever you like with it)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/15/2007, 01:09   #2

You can only buy items in the mall if you change your real cash against cubi gold.
I don't think it can be tricked.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/16/2007, 02:30   #3

Unless you drain a credit card or rob a bank.
Old 12/16/2007, 02:38   #4

Go carding!!
Old 12/16/2007, 13:34   #5

there is an exploit but isnt working good, still easy to detect and ban.
Old 12/17/2007, 00:29   #6

Can you post a link (code or explanation) of it ?
Old 12/20/2007, 14:39   #7

just to let u know
hacking cash is highly illegal
its like using an artificial cash note/cc
you could get sued for messing with those
Old 12/21/2007, 15:16   #8

Hmmm... I dont mean that i want to trick them i mean just using some kind of exploit that even if i have gold the game doesnt actually take the gold from me because ive already spent like 2000PHP more or less for this game... (in US dollar thats more or less $50)
Old 03/08/2008, 02:17   #9

why need a gold hack when the top clans are getting 200m salary/week and only those netcafe players get to share the loot while the other clan members dont get any??

that ***** is greedy man. 50bucks? eer... cheap
Old 03/08/2008, 03:18   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakkai999 View Post
Hmmm... I dont mean that i want to trick them i mean just using some kind of exploit that even if i have gold the game doesnt actually take the gold from me because ive already spent like 2000PHP more or less for this game... (in US dollar thats more or less $50)
well this sounds like i have my money in the bank and it wont be illegal if i rob the bank because im just taking my money away
Old 09/20/2009, 02:18   #11

its no highly illegal.......ur just cheating an online game....