Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 04:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request]In Game Item Mall

Discussion on [Request]In Game Item Mall within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [Request]In Game Item Mall

hi everyone

i got stuck again in the item mall this time, i did manage to make all the data in the ProductList table coincide with the data in cash.sdata but i still get the "no item on that spot" error on the items i added (*** **** firecrackers work) and i`m looking for some pointers on how to add items in to item mall.
Oh and if someone figure out the icon id`s or how can i use a specific icon for a specific package i truly appreciate and i doubt only me

ps. If someone willing to make a tut or something about how to add customized items and packages i think that would rly help this thread.

ty and sry 4 being a noob again

Old 09/14/2010, 15:58   #2

daily bump

Old 09/15/2010, 21:23   #3

It`s this info that top secret? I can`t find it anywhere or smt related to mall editing..

pls guys
Old 09/16/2010, 00:12   #4

Answer

Hi Clonaid,

Well i fixed mine doing this:
- Installed the pserver; ( )
- Updated the DB to the EP4 ( );
- When i updated, i renamed all the EP3 tables to PS_****_EP3;
- Exported the PS_GameDefs_EP3 -> dbo.ProductList to a .CSV file;
- Exported the PS_GameDefs -> dbo.ProductList (the EP4 one), for backup reason;
- Deleted everything from the PS_GameDefs -> dbo.ProductList (the EP4 one) and imported in it the EP3 CSV;

So what i did was, deleting all the content from the EP4 DB and imported the content from the EP3 DB on it.
If you check, the EP4 DB has around 150 itens, but in game we have (around) 85, the same that EP3 DB has.
That fixed my problem, hope helps you.

Maybe someone has a easier way to fix, but that's what i did.

Old 09/16/2010, 01:17   #5

thx hopeloz but what i rly wanted to know is how i can add new custom items and packages to the item mall. (craft lvl 7 as an example)
i made a new package in the cash.csv add the same thing to productlist table converted the csv in to cash.sdata,imported it to mi data.saf file but when i check the item mall the package is there with the wrong icon and when i try to buy it i get the "no item is located on that spot" error.
Old 09/21/2010, 21:38   #6

I believe there was a tutorial regarding how to edit cash.sdata. Search for it, it's here somewhere.
Old 09/29/2010, 04:32   #7

You want to get your decrypted Cash.SData,

Open the cash editor

Browse for your cash.SData, open it
and you should see your items there

Use this to edit your Item mall...

* Do not use SQL Save unless you want your Product list in SQL
To get messed up (: *
Attached Files
File Type: rar casheditor.rar (557.4 KB, 340 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/29/2010, 07:24   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clonaid View Post
hi everyone

...Oh and if someone figure out the icon id`s or how can i use a specific icon for a specific package i truly appreciate and i doubt only me ...
As per the icons...

If you look within your data.saf you will find a directory labeled "interface". Within this dir there are files with the following names:

icon_somo2.tga
icon_somo2.dds

these are the item mall icons.

I recommend using the .dds file as a reference as it has icons that the other does not.

To get the icon number, simply start at the top left corner and count to the icon you need.

I would recommend editing the file to already have the icons numbered for faster reference.

There is also a means of creating a new icon, but I have not gotten this to work 100% of the time, as such I will not go on further about it.

-Syn
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/29/2010, 23:02   #9

thx taurian,figured that out on mi own but thx anyway good info always is appriciated
Old 10/04/2010, 23:12   #10

could someone pls pm me and explain what this does if it does what i think i wana try but im not sure any info would be GREAT tyvm
Old 10/09/2010, 07:32   #11

It is used to create custom Item Malls for private servers.

If you are thinking that you can use it to make a private item mall for the official server, it is a waste of your time.

The cash editor posted here simply loads the extracted cash.sdata into a graphic interface. thus making it a bit simpler to manipulate. however, I still recommend using zero signal's data editor to export it into a csv, and repack it with the same tool.
Old 10/05/2011, 01:10   #12

when i make Item Mall to my DB come this problem data load error when i start my server why ?

can pls help me
Old 10/08/2011, 02:10   #13

i have not more this problem ^^

« shaiya Dupe for Pserver? | Shaiya Travler »