Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server > Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 07:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New Interface EP8 FR-US By Shaiya-KillsZone

Discussion on New Interface EP8 FR-US By Shaiya-KillsZone within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 105
Cool New Interface EP8 FR-US By Shaiya-KillsZone

sorry wrong section removed
Old 04/12/2016, 13:12   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,399
What exactly is your release?
Thanks
8 Users
Old 04/12/2016, 13:22   #3

Wink

hello all, beautiful interface EP8 Shineo
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/12/2016, 15:50   #4

elite*gold: 50
Received Thanks: 1,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agony69 View Post
What exactly is your release?
You epvp people want everything in a golden plate... If you read it carefully, you can see a single digit number, which is his IQ. I think this information is important enough to be called as a release.

Please put some effort next time.
Thanks
9 Users
Old 04/12/2016, 20:58   #5

i didnt understand you release =P
shaiya killzone have ep 8 interface???

and the attachmente is fake???
just my brain.exe is not working in the morning

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Shaiya KillsZone [Episode 6.3]
05/06/2016 - Shaiya PServer Advertising - 33 Replies
Shaiya Killzone US : Server EP 6.3. Instant level 80. and 100% PvP kills with x5. Events, Familiar, Outfits and Flying Mounts. Speed and recreated enchantment. 100% free and free. All communities are welcome. Staff and a present to listen. 1 thing to do. . . Come and play !! FR : Serveur EP 6.3 Instant lev 80 et 100% PvP avec kills x5. Events, Familiers, Costumes et Montures Volantes. Speed recréa et enchantement. 100% free et gratuit. Toutes les communautés sont les bienvenues.
Looking for a Graphic Designer Shaiya Interface
01/11/2016 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
Hello Community! I'm looking for a graphic Designer which is able to build me a unique Shaiya Interface . I'm able to pay around 100$ for this unique interface. I know few guys around shaiya community with nice skills able to rebuild shaiya interface as DnSnh but he left community. There is around 20>40 .tga files in this interface which required to remake. So if anyone is able to help me doing that please add my skype: admin_lewis
Shaiya Interface
03/07/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi all the shaiya interface that's on OS rite now does anyone know how to get it. I really like the character select screen both when your creating a new one and choosing one you've already created. I like the new interface if anyone can help a nub like me please do tyty
Killszone 2 - RADEC's Academie ( Dach )
09/23/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 0 Replies
Also ich brauche bei Killzone2 hilfe , ich bin in der Mission wo man in radec's academie ist und mit diesem fliegendem killer oben auf 'm dach ist , kann mir da jemand helfen :S? Der der mir hilft , kriegt 26 eg.
QUestion Concerning Shaiya Game Interface
07/14/2011 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Being that I'm on an AT&T Uverse ADSL Static IP connection, I've noticed through my IP traffice monitor that Shaiya uses a program known as Akamai to do something other than game with my internet connection. I'm wondering why it seems to be using a peer 2 peer like network interface to accomplish this task, and when I'm in game why it seeps the hell out of my bandwidth to where everything other than the game itself comes to a screeching halt. To me this tells me that the game is using my...