Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for a Graphic Designer Shaiya Interface

Discussion on Looking for a Graphic Designer Shaiya Interface within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 195
Looking for a Graphic Designer Shaiya Interface

Hello Community!
I'm looking for a graphic Designer which is able to build me a unique Shaiya Interface .

I'm able to pay around 100$ for this unique interface. I know few guys around shaiya community with nice skills able to rebuild shaiya interface as DnSnh but he left community.
There is around 20>40 .tga files in this interface which required to remake.

So if anyone is able to help me doing that please add my skype: admin_lewis
Old 01/11/2016, 18:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by admin_lewis View Post
There is around 20>40 .tga files in this interface which required to remake
It's pretty bad when the person willing to pay for this sort of service hugely underestimates the amount of files needed to make a proper, uniquely designed interface.

Considering there are over 350 .tga files in the interface folder, of which over half are "unique" you would need to edit around 200 files. 100 at the very least.

But all that being said.. why not save yourself $100 and spend a week or 2 learning Photoshop and make your own exactly how you want. It really isn't complicated or difficult, even if you are completely artistically challenged.
Old 01/11/2016, 19:14   #3

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,715

^

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Profesional Graphic Designer - L&A Graphic
10/09/2015 - Metin2 PServer Designs, Websites & Scripts - 2 Replies
Hi all! About Me: Hi everyone. I want to present you my graphic designs. I create graphic for RPG/MMORPG games for over 1,5 years. My name is Patrick. I'm from Poland. I'm developing each graphic element for your game.I'm reliable and time person. I'm open for orders - run time depends on the amount of orders. I'm working with programs like Adobe and Autodesk, everyday. I use, everyday i use Photoshop and AfterEffect... More in PM. I Create: I create all graphic elements for mmorpg...
Looking for Graphic designer Shaiya
04/19/2015 - Shaiya - 1 Replies
Looking for Graphics designer Hey, We're in need of a Graphics designer/Logo Designer to create a logo and few custome loading backgrounds for our P'Server Shaiya which is currently under development. We are looking for serious designers only, with good knowledges, so please contact me if anyone here is one! We'll give 20$ via PayPal and 5000 DP valued at 100$
[Guide] How to Create a Graphic User Interface (GUI)
04/13/2013 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 98 Replies
Luke, an administrator here, has decided that I am to be stripped of all my rights to develop here. I'm to be banned shortly simply because I own a board. I did nothing to instigate this, and I'm sorry you will be affected by this as well (if you're reading this). After years of developing here, I won't be a member of a community so willing to take everything away. This work will remain on my board (since they seem to want competition). Best regards.
web designer/Graphic designer looking for work
08/24/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
hey everyone I recently took a break from dekaron/2moons but i have alot of time on my hand atm to put it to some good use to dedicated people. i worked with a few server as a and but im not really into that anymore just making servers looking more professional and so on so if you are interested in making your server stand out and capture peoples eyes hit me up.