Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] shStudio 0.7.5

Discussion on [Release] shStudio 0.7.5 within the Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old 08/28/2016, 18:18   #421

elite*gold: 0
Hey Castor, whats the ETA on 0.7.6? we are all waiting here like children on christmas eve
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2016, 03:32   #422

Received Thanks: 3,361

children should sleep peacefully, Santa Claus is not going to happen tomorrow, sadly but I promise leprechauns continue to work hard to finish filling the hood ... and fix bugs actually.
Thanks
10 Users
Old 08/31/2016, 08:41   #423

i've made changes on my npcquest.sdata and shstudio update the file on the psm_client\bin\data..

the error is, when i start the server, ps_game.exe crashes. i guess the updated npcquest.sdata was not decrypted..how can i fix it? thanks.
Old 08/31/2016, 12:36   #424

I created some bosses, the problem is they only attack when in range, they dont move or follow you when you run away.
Old 08/31/2016, 15:13   #425

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpunkz09 View Post
i've made changes on my npcquest.sdata and shstudio update the file on the psm_client\bin\data..

the error is, when i start the server, ps_game.exe crashes. i guess the updated npcquest.sdata was not decrypted..how can i fix it? thanks.
Decrypt it using the . Keep these in your Bin folder so you can decrypt the NpcQuest.SData on demand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridvantrika View Post
I created some bosses, the problem is they only attack when in range, they dont move or follow you when you run away.
Take a look at values from monsters you created to ones that work how you'd like, all it requires is a little bit of trial and error and you'll be able to solve the issue yourself.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2016, 16:14   #426

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallerus View Post
Decrypt it using the . Keep these in your Bin folder so you can decrypt the NpcQuest.SData on demand.
thanks for the reply.
i tried the cryptors you provided above but unfortunately it does not work. it says "This file is not of proper alignment. It cannot be decrypted."

btw im using the client of shaiya pt
Old 09/01/2016, 02:58   #427

Received Thanks: 3,361
sorry to quote the posts you've already answered, Wallerus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpunkz09 View Post
All ciphered .sdata files start with: (ascii dump)
"0001CBCEBC5B2784"
"D3FC9A2A9DB84D1C"
"..."

A plain NpcQuest.sdata starts with nbr of merchants, then 1st merchand, ..., so something like (hex dump):
BA 01 00 00 count
01 0100 01 2A000000 type, ident, prof, shape, ...

Did you open the file with HxD (or any editor) and check it ?
Likely no, so don't guess. Check files and choose acts based on facts.

once checked that obviously it is not ciphered, it is valid and the issue is possibly limited to compliance with expectations of your server, or it is invalid (corrupted for any reason); did you drag'n'drop the file on the main shStudio window? if the file is opened & displays usual lists, the file is invalid, otherwise it was corrupted, if so send it to me (send url of a public repository with PM).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridvantrika View Post
chase step is how far they follow a toon.
vision is how far they detect a toon.
your values are certainly zeros.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2016, 09:47   #428

Quote:
Originally Posted by castor4878 View Post
did you drag'n'drop the file on the main shStudio window? if the file is opened & displays usual lists, the file is invalid, otherwise it was corrupted, if so send it to me (send url of a public repository with PM).
your values are certainly zeros.
i do drog'n'drop the file on shStudio and it displays the usual list. ...
i dont have a repository, but if u would please like, i attached my npcquest.sdata. please help me decrypt it. thanks castor

EDIT: nevermind sir, i already figured it out ;D
Old 09/04/2016, 00:30   #429

Unhappy

I really need version 0.7.6.0
Old 09/08/2016, 20:37   #430

When you click Ctrl+F on MobItem table the whole shstudio freezes.
Old 09/28/2016, 17:22   #431

Quote:
Originally Posted by castor4878 View Post
- cape editor
the class is broken upon dialog opening -> to be fixed

- skill editor
"rfu" caption is inserted in "not used level", that change is quite arbitrary, it was helpfull to double check level handling (but not mandatory). I will check
the skill descriptions must be edited by direct edition of the skills.desc.ini file (which must be present aside the application); if you edit the description in the text field of the dialog that displays it, the changes will be lost (not saved back in skills.desc.ini) and not used (the skill will use the previously loaded string).

regarding your case, you should use something like:
bla foo |%slvl%|1|{kptm} hour|2|{kptm} hours|3|%kpdy% days||

and so you must define it in skills.desc.ini

this script exports all data as a CSV file, so plain, fully editable text file.
it should be used if something goes wrong (bug of shStudio, or unsupported case or ...) to fix what should be fixed and to save it back as a skill.sdata file (using the python script, an existing or new one).
Cape bug exist in version 7.5.5
Old 12/08/2016, 21:43   #432

Received Thanks: 1,161
I'm looking for where item effects are stored in the database.
I've looked through most item or skill oriented stored procedures, but couldn't find even anything close.

I am referring to this:

Where Effect 47 moves the character to its factions capital (Map 35 for AoL, Map 36 for UoF). Other items have other effects, so I am interested in finding where those effects are located to be able to edit them to my needs.
Old 12/09/2016, 09:19   #433

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Flip View Post
I'm looking for where item effects are stored in the database.
I've looked through most item or skill oriented stored procedures, but couldn't find even anything close.

I am referring to this:

Where Effect 47 moves the character to its factions capital (Map 35 for AoL, Map 36 for UoF). Other items have other effects, so I am interested in finding where those effects are located to be able to edit them to my needs.
Effect 73 do that

Video
Old 12/09/2016, 11:32   #434

Received Thanks: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by momocruz View Post
Effect 73 do that

Video
Thank you for your reply. I know about most effects and how to use them since most effects use variants to describe how and what they will do (eg. item box which grades to drop, mob boxes which mob to spawn or linking hammers at what percentage to link and many more), but I am mainly looking for Recall Runes, since the teleport destination is (or must be) located within the specific effect and there is no variant describing the teleport location.

I am quite sure that the code for effect 47 (Capital Recall Rune) is something like:

IF Faction='0' THEN Map='35'
AND IF Faction='1' THEN Map='36'

Obviously converted into SQL format, but the logic should be something like this. I need the Recall Rune to port both factions to the same map.

I did some research prior to asking here and I found that you have been trying the same (I believe in 2014) with Bootlegerry Recall Runes, so did you have success?
I don't necessarily have to edit Capital Recall Rune, any other rune will do fine if it can port both factions to the same location.

I tried experimenting and combine certain effects with variants, hoping it could work like that, but no success. Certain effects are not meant to have variants and won't work when a variant is declared.
Old 12/09/2016, 11:51   #435

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Flip View Post
Thank you for your reply. I know about most effects and how to use them since most effects use variants to describe how and what they will do (eg. item box which grades to drop, mob boxes which mob to spawn or linking hammers at what percentage to link and many more), but I am mainly looking for Recall Runes, since the teleport destination is (or must be) located within the specific effect and there is no variant describing the teleport location.

I am quite sure that the code for effect 47 (Capital Recall Rune) is something like:

IF Faction='0' THEN Map='35'
AND IF Faction='1' THEN Map='36'

Obviously converted into SQL format, but the logic should be something like this. I need the Recall Rune to port both factions to the same map.

I did some research prior to asking here and I found that you have been trying the same (I believe in 2014) with Bootlegerry Recall Runes, so did you have success?
I don't necessarily have to edit Capital Recall Rune, any other rune will do fine if it can port both factions to the same location.

I tried experimenting and combine certain effects with variants, hoping it could work like that, but no success. Certain effects are not meant to have variants and won't work when a variant is declared.
Nubness had helping me fews years ago with this
Thanks
1 User