Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] shStudio 0.7.5

Old   #451

elite*gold: 0
Hello friends all good, I wanted to know if it is possible to replace .raw .wld files. Because I'm working on mounts new maps ... Thanks

Old   #452

Does ShStudio will get an update that allow ep 8 file to be edited ? cause I already got a working one but the are file like "world_r1.eft" that can't be edited

Old   #453

Castor works on it as it pleases. an update will be around eventually. but its worth waiting for.
Old   #454

0.7.1 to 0.7.5 took 3yr 3m...so I guess the next version is going out around January 2019

Old   #455

Hello guys when i open shstudio the wings pets and costumes only shown in all items and the ticket of the tradeable are don't shown also some wings are bugged and i can't put any kind of wings in item mall if anybody can help please leave a comment
Old   #456

Well, when opening a NpcQuest.SData, and pressing Ctrl + F (goes to search box), it crashesh and sends me dialog box "sgraphic error". I tried with different NpcQuest.SData files but still same error occurred.
Old   #457

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sнσт View Post
Well, when opening a NpcQuest.SData, and pressing Ctrl + F (goes to search box), it crashesh and sends me dialog box "sgraphic error". I tried with different NpcQuest.SData files but still same error occurred.
Use Shstudio 0.7.5.8
Thanks
1 User
Old   #458

try this one
Attached Files
File Type: rar shStudio 0.7.5.8.rar (663.1 KB, 69 views)
Old   #459

Hello, I got a problem with shstudio;
I want to make new map, and when I click "create item", nothing happens. Can someone help?
Old   #460

Received Thanks: 3,024
Hello Shaiya fellows,

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidinus View Post
Does ShStudio will get an update that allow ep 8 file to be edited ? cause I already got a working one but the are file like "world_r1.eft" that can't be edited
The format of Effect files is, as *clairly* indicated in the user manual present in first post of this thread, *NOT* known and so not editable.
Are you offering some new knownledge regarding these files?
or are you just reusing terms (and figures) from the latest AG advertising?

Quote:
Originally Posted by killer2p View Post
Castor works on it as it pleases. an update will be around eventually. but its worth waiting for.
Some (long) time ago, I was working (quite hard) on a stable version able to manage the former sdata files and these new things named DBfoo_xyz.sdata.
The more I spent time on the code, the less I got help to debug the appl; on the other hand I had 10 or 50 times the message "I need to add wings" ... sad days, really.

Let give it a new try. I won't wait till January 2019.
Any constructive feedback is welcome.

Castor.
Thanks
5 Users
Old   #461

Thank you Castor for new one! You are great!
And in skill.sdata i cant edit "famly"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 58c2718ed53beca992ce54f5f3398be9.jpg (26.4 KB, 58 views)
Old   #462

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnickQ View Post
in skill.sdata i cant edit "famly"
That's intentional and it's true in all versions of shStudio (or it should be).

The familiy of a skill is its main type, changing it means creating a full new skill so the operation is not possible.
on other hand, when you create a new skill (Edit / Create Item), the newly created skill has no characterics at all, so the family can be (SHALL be) defined; and you want then close the dialog and reopen it to access fields relevant for such skill.

Other way to explain it: your request is similar to be able to change the characteristic of a top armor to be some gantlets ot to edit a spear to be a dagger; this is not possible because it doesn't make sense.
Old   #463

0.7.5.2 was allow it but i understand your point.
I have also problem with import defs from sql to Skil.SData

Quote:
Other way to explain it: your request is similar to be able to change the characteristic of a top armor to be some gantlets ot to edit a spear to be a dagger; this is not possible because it doesn't make sens
I think Aeria did it with lvl 9 lapises
Old   #464

Quote:
I have also problem with import defs from sql to Skil.SData
It runs fine on my db.

Run: SELECT * FROM [PS_GameDefs].[dbo].[Skills] WHERE SkillLevel < 100 ORDER BY SkillID,SkillLevel on your server and check SkillLevel, you likely have value < 1 or > 15.

And "I have also problem" is *NOT* an usable "problem report. You should already have done several tests on your table and report usefull info about it with the issue.

Quote:
I think Aeria did it with lvl 9 lapises
Until the use of DB files (DBItemData.sdata in this case), the lapis came from a single bank: the one with Type 30
When lapisia were introduced (and because the bank 30 is fully used since years) the unused bank 95 was used. Initially only a few items were defined (TypeID 1 to 9) then all perfect lapisia (that only works for a given item enhcmt level and increased it by 1) were defined.
Recently the bank (also unused at that time) 98 was used to define the lapis lv.9

Your pict doesn't show the Type/TypeID of these lapis (and thus I'm afraid I miss the point of this pict) but you can check a recent DBItemData.sdata.
And so, to repeat myself, to define a lapis lv.9 you WON'T change the Type 30 of a lapis lv.1 or 5, you WILL define a new item within bank 98. (If you manage to edit a DB based client of course).
The family's prop of the skill is similar to the Type of an Item. (skill's id is the TypeID).

Castor.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #465

Yes i had lvl 0 in buffs cus i cange from 9 to 3 lvl, sorry.
Lapis was Type 98 TypeID 28.