Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Invalid cursor state

Discussion on Invalid cursor state within the Shaiya PServer Development forum part of the Shaiya Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Invalid cursor state

Quote:
2019-11-02 12:31:27 err=-1, [Microsoft][ODBC Driver Manager] Invalid cursor state, SQL STATE: 24000, NATIVE ERROR: 0 (0x0)

2019-11-02 12:31:27 ::LoadCharacter 1 sarest qerr=-1, EXEC usp_Read_Char_Items_Detail_R 1

2019-11-02 12:31:27 ErrorMsg=, SQL STATE: 00000, NATIVE ERROR: 0 (0x0)
We are facing this error in the PS_DBAgent_system_Log. The procedure is the original one and if I EXEC it works properly, some players crash after character selection, others crash in game after a quile with rollback..

If anyone faced this problem and founded a solution please let me know!

Thankyou!!
Old 11/02/2019, 13:05   #2

They should both be as original, only difference is about a trigger on CharItems that helps me to protect it from injections, I tried without and is the same
Old 11/02/2019, 13:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowie View Post
please upload the trigger too. unless there's something i'm not aware of, i don't think that trigger protection is necessary. people attacked the hell out of my server when it was live, and my tables were never affected.
The trigger is on UPDATE .. it make no difference and would prefer not to publish my protection way
new injections are coming out..
Old 11/02/2019, 13:58   #4

they are about missing the
SET COUNT ON

after several tests I founded the reason of it. I used a trigger on dbo.Chars for protect against external modifiations and it was causing the crash.

Thank you for help..