Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 12:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make invalid password and invalid client

Discussion on How to make invalid password and invalid client within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to make invalid password and invalid client

Please can someone help me
When i put wrong password or wrong id it always like this
I want to make it say wrong password or account not registerated
if we put wrong password and id there .
And how to make it say invalid version on login screen if someone using
rohanclient_cheat .
Please guys help me , i just know a little about coding because
I just a Hardware Expert . You can ask me everything about computer Hardware if you got some trouble on your PCs
Attached Images
File Type: jpg salah password.jpg (221.4 KB, 70 views)

Old 04/09/2016, 14:52   #2

Lmaoooooooo!

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2016, 15:19   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
Lmaoooooooo!
can you help me please sir ?
Old 04/09/2016, 15:51   #4

You have to change ur xampp if u want to change that, as for the invaild version - this is in rohanclient.exe, to do that u have to get knowledge about editing exe files.

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2016, 16:04   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
You have to change ur xampp if u want to change that, as for the invaild version - this is in rohanclient.exe, to do that u have to get knowledge about editing exe files.
As well, get comfortable working with the entire set of Rohan database stored procedures and SQL since that is where the real user id and password checking voodoo happens.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2016, 16:37   #6

Thanks guys for help , i'll try to find out with my very little coding skill .
if not succeded i gonna ask you guys again .
for make invalid password i should edit on xampp/htdocs/rohanauth/login.php right ?
Old 04/10/2016, 10:34   #7

Man.. My thinking about it.
Are you trying to get on some server with some rohanclient.exe random BAONG/SORIEN. You can even try your Nation. But there are other means to block.
If is your server. I already gave a clue to the real problem. You're going to have to analyze the Hex of this rohanclient.exe and also login5.php...
There are some basic factors for the operation. I hope you're doing the correct configuration.
Otherwise this information will not help anything

I don't need money more i not help any random! Rohan is a Hobby. I just help people Not leeches. That's the best I can help you!
Old 10/10/2019, 13:46   #8

invalid version

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
i've got an invalid version too should i change the client nation?
Old 10/10/2019, 15:28   #9

« [Release]Ion Rohan ver. 2 files | Share TSB Manager Max Player , Reward , Task »