I've been playing since EP3 and I have quite a lot of experience about the game, and about the people.
I am constantly calm and I try to keep my cool as much as possible, I've been a GS before on a few servers - Including Spectral and Free - and GMA on Free; I constantly try to enforce the rules on the members of the game, and try answering questions from new members when others aren't. I'm very active in-game.
I can also host occasional events every once in a while, including:
Hide and Seek
Trivia games
Protect the GS (With permission from ADM/GM)
I help you and you're server for money! I have Scripts / Files and more.
Sure I do Support too, if you need help whit you're Server send me a private message.
I have:
User Panel
Fast Enchant & Reroll (Game.exe)
Fix it GM Tool (English & German)
Fix it Admin Panel (English)
Fix it Web-Item Mall (English)
Fix HP / SP / MP / DEX (PS_Game + Db_Agent + game.exe)
But I can help you too by:
Server Installation & Configuration
Bug fix it
Port fix it
Script fix it
SQL Inject Save
Change Brutforst Port (3389)
Encrypt IP address in the game.exe & Updater.
Encrypt IP address over cmd comands.
Sure, I can create you a full Server System with Items and the Item Mall.
To Bug Fix, Scripts fix, GM Tool, Encrypt IP address in the game.exe & Updater + cmd comands, SQL Inject Save, Port fix it, Change Brutforst port (3389).
Are you interested about this? contact me here, or add me on Skype!
Skype: toewsbaby
Hello ladies & gentlemen,
I am offering graphic designing services, i do take money if offered, if you do not have money i can do freebies also for you. If your interested pm me on my profile private messages.
Name: T-Rex Contact Details: PM here please. Offering/Asking for:
I am looking for someone with a bit of spare time on their hands and experience - to teach me everything they know about Shaiya Private Servers. SQL, database, customizations, troubleshooting etc. I know my basics - well, what google, epvpers & the odd book or two has taught me.
I've played Shaiya for about 6 years now and know the game like the back of my hand. I've had several test servers of my own just running of my computer to have a mess about with.
Why I am asking for a mentor rather then just teaching myself via the internet is because I feel learning is more fun & easier when you can actually have a conversation with someone experienced - bounce ideas back and forth and get all the clear answers for all the small questions that play a part of the big picture.
Shoot me a message if you've got the patience to teach a nub the magic of private servers.
2012 - Pandemic Shaiya(5months), +(4months) after there name changed.*Server Closed*
2013 - Shaiya Flames(4months)*Server Closed*
2014 - Spectral Shaiya(3month)
2014 - Astral Shaiya(Less Then a Month)*Server Closed*
2014 - Oceanic Shaiya(Less Then a Month)*Server Closed*
2014 - Elithie Shaiya(5months)*Server Closed*
I know what im doing, have had a long time to learn and can do everything besides dev'ing a server. so if you want someone who can do the job honestly and efficiently then you can count on me.
but be warned if you have staff cheating or abusing there power ill be a thorn in the side about it, cus thats how i am.
Contact Information
Skype: , skype name [ADMIN-天體]Sinister
2014 - Elithie Shaiya(5months)*Server Closed*
I know what im doing, have had a long time to learn and can do everything besides dev'ing a server. so if you want someone who can do the job honestly and efficiently then you can count on me.
Elithie is always on, you are be banned from the server because you created your self items in game and played with them! (it was the second time that happened) and after banned you have spammed on our thread for give us a bad feedback.. All my players hated you for your systems and the only reason about your long time on server was my generosity. Become honest if you want really be a good GM and I don't understand why you call your self [ADMIN] when you know nothing about server side..
goodluck
Experience: Been playing shaiya since ep4 came out in OS. Played many Pservers, and was a GM for a server that sadly never got off the ground. I do not have much coding experience, but I am a fast learner. I am currently in College and will be taking programming classes soon. As a GM, I was able to somewhat understand what the coding was like, so I think I will be able to help with a little patience. I am a very well spoken people-person, and love to do events. I would be a great asset in helping to keep moral in your server up!
Contact Details: Skype: Bloody2.0 email:
Offering/Asking for: I would like a GM/GMA position, I would also love to help in the start of a new server. I would also be very happy with a GS position. If your planning on or operating a ep4.5/5 server, I'm your man .
Experience: I have been owner of Penchod Shaiya for around 6 months, then some stuff happened. I know C# coding, PhP and SQL (not complete but more than basics). I have some releases you can see on my profile and willing to create more.
Contact Details:
PM here or add to skype; dev-truepeace.
Offering/Asking for: I'm looking for a DEV position or GM or whatever I can be a help for on a great server that is not looking for money and will last long.
Thanks.
Experience: I have been owner of Penchod Shaiya for around 6 months, then some stuff happened. I know C# coding, PhP and SQL (not complete but more than basics). I have some releases you can see on my profile and willing to create more.
Contact Details:
PM here or add to skype; dev-truepeace.
Offering/Asking for: I'm looking for a DEV position or GM or whatever I can be a help for on a great server that is not looking for money and will last long.
Thanks.
I don't believe half of all of this, wouldn't think anyone wants you, after the whole lies you posted, finding out you really are that person lol.
Experience: I have been owner of Penchod Shaiya for around 6 months, then some stuff happened. I know C# coding, PhP and SQL (not complete but more than basics). I have some releases you can see on my profile and willing to create more.
Contact Details:
PM here or add to skype; dev-truepeace.
Offering/Asking for: I'm looking for a DEV position or GM or whatever I can be a help for on a great server that is not looking for money and will last long.
Thanks.
I would like to have you on my Team True but as far people see Revolution made me to close the server and leave forever from Shaiya since there is nothing than drama and childish acting everywhere by everyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight360
I don't believe half of all of this, wouldn't think anyone wants you, after the whole lies you posted, finding out you really are that person lol.
Excuse my intrusion Tyler what you mean by this ... and please dont tell me like 100 times before that TruePeace is KickAss cuz deamn buddy i told you all the time he isnt
[Collective Thread] Forsaken World Trading / Handel 01/27/2018 - Forsaken World - 14 Replies http://www.elitepvpers.com/images/us.png
Please note that Forsaken World section is not meant for trading, but for Forsaken World related discussions only. All trading is to be conducted in Black Market, hence any trading threads posted in Forsaken World section will be closed or moved to Black Market.
As Forsaken World related trading activities have not yet reached a level that would justify a designated trading subforum in Black Market, any trading threads related to Forsaken World must...
[Collective Thread] GTA Trading 08/05/2013 - Grand Theft Auto Trading - 26 Replies http://www.elitepvpers.com/images/us.png
Please note that GTA section is not meant for trading, but for GTA related discussions only. All trading is to be conducted in Black Market, hence any trading threads posted in GTA section will be closed or moved to Black Market.
As GTA related trading activities have not yet reached a level that would justify a designated trading subforum in Black Market, any trading threads related to GTA must be posted in the generic trading forums of Black...
[Collective Thread]We are Play 03/30/2013 - Call of Duty - 3 Replies Also mit diesem Thread möchte ich ein Sammelthread für Black Ops 2 erstellen in den ihr rein schreiben könnt ob ihr Lust auf eine Runde "Versteckis" mit vielen Leuten.
Oder jegliches Spiel.
Da ich selbst noch nie bei "Versteckis" oder anderen Spielen mit gemacht habe würde ich gerne den Anfang machen :-)
GameName: Black Ops 2
Spiel/Map : Versteckis/Drone
Leiter: LiLChiLLouT93 (adden wer mit machen will)
Video : Nein
NEW COLLECTIVE THREAD IS FINISH 02/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies hey guyz,
its me again
this time i will show u my new collective thread in this link :
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/1694736-collective-thread-kradush-100-trust ed.html#post15084887
:handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown:
If someone which his account ( for sell ) in this thread write from the link in the thread
collective thread 02/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies hey people
I've been thinking a collective open thread
of course, free
Unfortunately I do not own this but I just like going
manage it somehow :-)
for more information addet me on Skype (kradush_maxi)
or your thread writes in this collection thread
Sincerely kradush
Kradush