Name: Scare
Experience: I have had my own Aion 3.5 server, SA:MP server, Minecraft Server and had my own web design small company in the past few years, as well as knowledge in html/css/java/project management and have been a part-time moderator almost a year ago on (leading virtual world online game) Although today I'm applying for the GM position, I'm able to be on every day almost all day (nerd warning xD) as well as my experience displays I've stuck around this type of field and I'd like to bring Aion into a more professional field such as this one as I'm loving the game as a hobby but just want to do that extra step and I believe I'll fit in perfectly!
Contact Details: Skype: CallMeEqo
Offering/Asking for: GM/Staff
Hi, i'm Mausi / Xolai.
i'm born in 1993, and live in Denmark.
i am currently looking for a server that has a GM spot to offer for me,
i will proove my worth if you wish so. i have alot of expirience with
being a GM/Admin of a server. I work mainly with DDS files to make new designs for gear, and i'm currently going to an IT school where we learn to create scripts
and code, we learn to use SQL server and other stuff, so i'm up for learning
if you want me to be a part of your server staff!
Been playing Shaiya since beta, I know how to run MM and all such events. I feel like I have a bunch of great ideas that can contribute to a great server and would like to put myself into a good server. Skype:Radioaktive-ftw
I also have previous experience as [ADM]/[GM]/[GS]
Hello everyone,
Re-Shaiya (EP4 Soon Opening) is recruiting 4-6 [GA]'s (Game Assistants) that will do same job as Game Sage usually does.
I am not only looking for experienced members. I need Active Staff Members that are capable to deal with Player's problems everyday.
To apply to this Game Assistant spots just add me in skype: bluevengeace
Hey y'all, I'm Matt and I'm looking for someone with a big experience on server files, vps and some **** that those people do to open up a server. I myself doesn't know how to do it but I do know how to work with data.sah file and edit some gears and uh, Yeah. I'm looking for someone who's willing to make a server.
Don't worry, the server I have in mind is going to blow people's mind and uh, I'm pretty sure its not generic, It's unique and uh, yeah anyway.
Again I'm looking for someone who really KNOWS how to work with server files and host thingies and uh, yeah.
Contact me :
Email :
Skype : matthewdm27
or pm me here.
PLEASE, I'll be needing a professional person, Cuz I have no idea about those stuffs lol.
If you're willing to help me, I will tell you the gameplay of the server I would love to uh, Put up? Lol.
Hello,
I want to upload a shaiya server, I've tested everything in virtual server, I just take the dedicated server and I do not have much time to install everything because I work day until 17h.
So I want to find someone for help me and knows the data shaiya, patch ... to make this server will be in beta at the beginning but can be quickly opened to the public. The site is ready, it will remain once the server service, positioning scripts registration, pvp ranking, online ress, grb ranking ....
Write me in pm or on skype: blet.ltrn
thank you
Im looking for a Dev for a server I want to make, preferred experienced and knows what they are doing, I will most likely be making custom sets so the Dev would have to implement those aswell, You (the Dev) WILL get payment as long as you stick with me and the server, also a cut of donations will goto you. If any takers PM me on skype at Vrail1 (my name will show up as Chris) im not on here much but you could also throw me a message here or simply reply to this post with your skype or a way of contacting you and ill get back to you. We have everything sorted out and done basically all we need is a Dev to implement it, Its ep3 server, have a staff already, just looking for the 1 last KEY staff memebr the Dev. Thank you, hopefully hear from you soon.
Several familiar faces in this thread for little old me, not the least of which being the guy who made the thread. Hey John! Anyways.
Name: Carnaxus Experience: I have been GM and GS on several servers, including Shaiya Underland and Shaiya Pandora, where I met John (we were both GS's) and Ariez. During my tenure as a GM on Shaiya Underland, Ariez and I managed to figure out approximately 80% of the SQL settings for Shaiya. I also have a bit of web design experience. Contact Details: Prefer Skype, carnaxus Offering/Asking for: I'm offering to help anyone with their server, if they need it; I am also looking for a server that needs Fury GM's or GS's (would honestly prefer GM, but then again who wouldn't?). Note: I honestly would prefer a server that already has a decent playerbase, as I tend more towards being an ingame staff member as opposed to a developer-style staff member.
Note 2: Anything I can do for anyone for E*Gold appreciated...I need to change my username. Thanks!
i like to join on this but right now i'm busy so keep it up guys choose the best one and keep the elitpvpers group rash i go go soon we will back in shaiya world..
[Collective Thread] Forsaken World Trading / Handel 01/27/2018 - Forsaken World - 14 Replies http://www.elitepvpers.com/images/us.png
Please note that Forsaken World section is not meant for trading, but for Forsaken World related discussions only. All trading is to be conducted in Black Market, hence any trading threads posted in Forsaken World section will be closed or moved to Black Market.
As Forsaken World related trading activities have not yet reached a level that would justify a designated trading subforum in Black Market, any trading threads related to Forsaken World must...
[Collective Thread] GTA Trading 08/05/2013 - Grand Theft Auto Trading - 26 Replies http://www.elitepvpers.com/images/us.png
Please note that GTA section is not meant for trading, but for GTA related discussions only. All trading is to be conducted in Black Market, hence any trading threads posted in GTA section will be closed or moved to Black Market.
As GTA related trading activities have not yet reached a level that would justify a designated trading subforum in Black Market, any trading threads related to GTA must be posted in the generic trading forums of Black...
[Collective Thread]We are Play 03/30/2013 - Call of Duty - 3 Replies Also mit diesem Thread möchte ich ein Sammelthread für Black Ops 2 erstellen in den ihr rein schreiben könnt ob ihr Lust auf eine Runde "Versteckis" mit vielen Leuten.
Oder jegliches Spiel.
Da ich selbst noch nie bei "Versteckis" oder anderen Spielen mit gemacht habe würde ich gerne den Anfang machen :-)
GameName: Black Ops 2
Spiel/Map : Versteckis/Drone
Leiter: LiLChiLLouT93 (adden wer mit machen will)
Video : Nein
NEW COLLECTIVE THREAD IS FINISH 02/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies hey guyz,
its me again
this time i will show u my new collective thread in this link :
http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-t rading/1694736-collective-thread-kradush-100-trust ed.html#post15084887
:handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown: :handsdown:
If someone which his account ( for sell ) in this thread write from the link in the thread
collective thread 02/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies hey people
I've been thinking a collective open thread
of course, free
Unfortunately I do not own this but I just like going
manage it somehow :-)
for more information addet me on Skype (kradush_maxi)
or your thread writes in this collection thread
Sincerely kradush
Kradush