Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Recruiting - Ask and Offer for Help

Old   #1

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,929
Recruiting - Ask and Offer for Help

Hello everyone, as I have seen different threads now in which different users are looking for a team to work on a server as developers and such, or even -if it happens- as staff members, I would like to have it all centralized in here.

So, from now on, if you are looking for a developer/designer/staff members or offering your services for any position on a server, instead of creating a new thread for that, let's just post in here; basically an example template would be the following:

Obviously, the contact details are not fully needed, unless you want to provide them.

Please just let's try to keep the thread clean, just when you are looking for help, or offering yourself to help, please avoid posts which are about accepting/denying someone or criticizing someone.

Hope this is of help.

Thanks
20 Users
Old 10/01/2012, 15:48   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,099
This is Wonderful idea, Thank you so much
Name: JuuF
Experience: I have been GM on Fidelity/Revealed and now Shaiya Light and Dark as well I have knowledge on sql and a little on php/Hex/olly/PS and have been GM/ADM (whatever you call) it for over 1 month in Shaiya Light and Dark ( )
Contact Details: PM here or add to skype; juana.stone
Offering/Asking for: Im looking for GM's with experience and enough sql/hex knowledge.
Thanks.
Note: I'm not looking someone that wants to earn money, I'm trying to make a server with OS standarts. Server will be ep6 with lots of OS features.

Thanks
8 Users
Old 10/02/2012, 09:03   #3

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,582
done
Thanks
5 Users
Old 10/10/2012, 12:46   #4

Name: Mostafa Mohsen
What do you apply for? PSD Files(WORK),Designing/Coding websites,Securing servers
What are your experiences/skills? Coding/Designing is my real life job
Contact info: Skype : mostafa.mohsen15 ,.Elite-pvpers PM

Best Regards,
Sir*EviL

Thanks
2 Users
Old 10/12/2012, 12:02   #5

Smile

Name: Marita aka mabejenta
Experience: Been GM / Admin in game for 3 years. Got somewhat experience with SQL, Python, Resource Tuner, HxD, (all other shaiya config progs), photoshop, and I'm allso a very creative person, who likes to think outside the box.
Contact Details: Send me a PM
Offering Any help that I am able to do. Event ideas, promotion ideas, SQL querys, clientside files editing, server files. Yeah, my knowledge are quite limited, but I will offer to help ANYONE who are willing to offer help to others. We're all a community, and sharing is important.
Asking for: Nothing really, a better community?

Side note: My knowledge are limited, but I think it's important that we all support eachother, even tho we "compete" with out products, scripts and secrets. We are all humans, and humans are pack animals. So why be so hostile? We all got something to offer, and that's what I stand for.

Rock on
Thanks
3 Users
Old 10/12/2012, 17:13   #6

Name: Tofu

Experience: Been GM in differents servers ( Nexus, etc ) After many disappointments on this servers I started with epvpers help to start a server, It works with no bugs but isn't public. I learned the basics ( SQL and others config progs ).

Asking for: A place to " go one level up " and learn all what's needed about security, host, coding,...

Skype Igor / Tofu

Regards Tofu
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/15/2012, 08:21   #7

elite*gold: 20
I am experienced advertiser, if any server needs me, contact my skype! ProTrader155
Old 10/16/2012, 10:08   #8

elite*gold: 35
Name: Seth
Experience: I've been staff of Slayers of shaiya , and many , and I know how the way the GM acts and I'm perfect for it. I know some SQL Things only some yet , not alot but ill learn it soon more and more.
Contact Details: PM here
Offering/Asking for: [GM] or [GMA]
Old 10/16/2012, 11:22   #9

Name: Mostafa Mohsen
What do you apply for? PSD Files(WORK),Setupping servers,Designing/Coding websites,Securing servers,DB Edits/Media Edits
What are your experiences/skills? Setupping servers since 1 year ago(no mistakes will face me),Coding/Designing is my real life job And Securing server since 1 year ago
Contact info: Skype : mostafa.mohsen15 ,.Elite-pvpers PM

Best Regards,
Sir*EviL
Old 10/18/2012, 19:07   #10

Name: Jake
Experience: i have no experience in being a GM or ADM, but i have study'd the commands and codes of it all, i like to know what im getting myself into.
Applying for: i dont expect to become a ADM right away i like to earn my way up the ladder, but i would atleast like to be given a chance at earning the job
i allways have great ideas and if people get to know me i am a very like able person.
i Actually try'd to make a server once just to be a GM but my laptop was not that great back then.
Contact information: if you feel i am worth a shot please add me on skype (Payner9546)
and i would love if someone could help me undertsand it all i am a fast learner and i do love to learn about things i love!.
Old 10/20/2012, 08:08   #11

Received Thanks: 1,061
You don't need someone to teach you anything.
All the knowledge you could want to learn that even the top devs know can be learned here.
Everything you could want to know about a Shaiya server can be found in this section and on google for the server side of things.
Knowing a few commands doesn't make you able to run a server.
Most people now days seem to not understand that at all and it's very sad.
If you want to be useful on a server learn sql, php, hex, olly, cheat engine, basic server security, DDoS mitigation and prevention, etc.
Make yourself useful instead of trying to offer just "I know a few commands and I will learn fast"
You're more of a burden than help. Sorry, but true.
If I wanted someone to do just commands I could get my 10 year old sister for that...
I'm not trying to put you down or single you out. I'm trying to make people understand.
I knew absolutely nothing at all when I first came to epvpers after OS.
I know so much now. Frankly my mind is still a bit rusty after taking such a long break plus I don't have the will to try again lol
Yet my point is you can know nothing and learn everything just on your own.
Unless you suffer from a learning disability which in that case you shouldn't want to run anything that takes management because it's all about adaption.
Anyway you get my point hopefully..
Thanks
12 Users
Old 10/23/2012, 16:58   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Admin]Snuggle View Post
You don't need someone to teach you anything.
All the knowledge you could want to learn that even the top devs know can be learned here.
Everything you could want to know about a Shaiya server can be found in this section and on google for the server side of things.
Knowing a few commands doesn't make you able to run a server.
Most people now days seem to not understand that at all and it's very sad.
If you want to be useful on a server learn sql, php, hex, olly, cheat engine, basic server security, DDoS mitigation and prevention, etc.
Make yourself useful instead of trying to offer just "I know a few commands and I will learn fast"
You're more of a burden than help. Sorry, but true.
If I wanted someone to do just commands I could get my 10 year old sister for that...
I'm not trying to put you down or single you out. I'm trying to make people understand.
I knew absolutely nothing at all when I first came to epvpers after OS.
I know so much now. Frankly my mind is still a bit rusty after taking such a long break plus I don't have the will to try again lol
Yet my point is you can know nothing and learn everything just on your own.
Unless you suffer from a learning disability which in that case you shouldn't want to run anything that takes management because it's all about adaption.
Anyway you get my point hopefully..
Yes, I get your point. But I thought e*pvpers was a community, sharing is caring. That's what this post is about, sharing experience, and lending a helping hand out. Don't you agree? Well, at least, that's what I registered here to do, help out and be a part of the community. Maybe I don't know everything, but I might know something you don't know, even tho you've had years. We're different humans, different minds, and we all learn things differently. Not everyone is looking for a pro hacker or a super coder. Maybe some people are just looking for a GM, or a little assistance to get some creative idea's to events. Who knows what people goes to this post. Every hand wanting to help, and can help is someone who should be appreciated in this community. Don't you agree?
Old 10/23/2012, 21:18   #13

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,929
I believe Snuggle was talking about people asking to be part of the Staff Team of servers just because they know the GM commands, I might be mistaken though.

But anyways, let's go back to the recruiting!
Thanks
7 Users
Old 10/28/2012, 13:21   #14

Hello, I'm known as NotTheOne to my friends ingame. I am the owner of ShadowKnights, I was able to keep server online for over 2 years when a serious money problem hit my family and i'm no longer able to pay the bill for server hosting. I have a nearly bug free server with many custom features. I've been designing software since the early 1970s and have extensive experience in Sql and system security. I am not looking for a hand out, but an helping hand, if you would like to buy into a good server with a long history you can contact me at

If someone knows a reasonable host, for a Non-Profit Game Server please let me know.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/31/2012, 08:17   #15

Name: dan
Experience: setup of basic servers, olly, sql, coding. hacking, system mod
downside: not on all the time and not always around all the time cuz of real life but i try
can offer: a setup of a basic server but drops and item mall is up to you to do.

Thanks
1 User

Tags
developer, gear maker, s#, servidor, shaiya, wordpress

« Looking for a good Web Developer | Droplist Editor »