Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wanting to be a GM or Adm for a p server read

Discussion on wanting to be a GM or Adm for a p server read within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
wanting to be a GM or Adm for a p server read

i have expirence and know most codes and want a server that has lots of events for players

ps well protected servers please
Old 08/07/2012, 03:00   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
  1. You are not giving any information that will get anyone to hire you
  2. You are asking for a high position, without earning it
  3. Can you keep a server up by yourself? Because being a GM/Admin involves basically that
  4. What knowledge do you have? Knowing the GM codes helps for absolutely nothing as you can have them all on a notepad file and simply execute them in-game

Said this, people keep thinking that these forums will help them be GM, well, actually when you apply in here, you are showing that you are pretty much desperate to get the position, taking you out of the lists of every server owner that comes around, mostly without providing any basic information, and due to the fact that you must know the server before being elected as a staff member.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/07/2012, 12:16   #3

elite*gold: 0
i no shaiya veary well iv been playing for about 2 years i have had my own server befor i didint open it to public tho i no how to control a server and yea i no all the codes haha i have tryed thm all i am a comited person and have all ways wanted to be high in a server i want to put my skills to the test hofully one day that will happen
Old 08/07/2012, 22:18   #4

elite*gold: 10
Received Thanks: 2,627
2years shaiya experience? that is nothing lol... furthermore ur english is rly bad not that good if u want to be in a "high" position on a server...
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
active, application, gm, new server, shaiya