Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[help] Disable summon on a map

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[help] Disable summon on a map

Is it possible to disable the usage of summon stone on a map?
We have a map that is intended to be "PvP Level 49-59" only. The portal filter the entry level, but once inside you can summon a lvl80 to that map (wich would be ilegal).

I've tried looking in map.ini for a way to do that, but no luck so far. I asume pvp 15 and 30 are controlled by the server executables.

Is there a way to disable that summon?
(the map is map 102.svmap)

Old 08/03/2012, 22:55   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,928
Hint: check on the way instances work (OI, CS) and you will be able to get started on this

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/04/2012, 01:18   #3

Yeah, I've tried using OI and CS style, but it also disables summon for ppl that's already inside the map (any level), it even disables /amove /asummon for GMs. I think it's because the map becomes an 'instance'.
Old 08/04/2012, 07:29   #4

hmm interesting... this might be something fun to play with and figure out

Old 08/06/2012, 04:20   #5

Some time ago I remember seeing that there is some parameter that works to do this, dont quite remember which one was it, yet it is to disable an item to work on certain maps, would be a way starting to look for it
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2012, 05:12   #6

Sadly the ADM had to disable the map, since ppl high level started to summon there and ruined the pvp (the usual cheaters).
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/07/2012, 12:36   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sominus View Post
Sadly the ADM had to disable the map, since ppl high level started to summon there and ruined the pvp (the usual cheaters).
iam having the same issue with 60 pvp tried turning it into a dungeon but that didnt work at all any have a idea yet?
Old 08/07/2012, 20:20   #8

Hello ^^ i get few mounth ago these same asked and III too but the answer from Lilpro was post in one topic Teleport Restriction and he doesnt give the answer than one player can use this issue to use as a hack portal like for 20/30 zone or 1/15 for high level...

The instance as propose John is interesting but doesnt restricted the teleport and as suggerated lilpro was to write our Code to block it... i was testing many possibilities to block it and all time same Oi Caelum etc alll these are programmed in the game client too

for the moment i suggerated to use one query one script who can like exemple : item who give point game (itemmall) when selling... this kind of script to block the use but there are no warranty but get the merit to tested at default that someone understand the princip willl post it link to the post of lilpro and III ...

In same way someone get One script of Automatic orange stat like on site Shaiya Freedom or Genesis directly per game... thx much

edit : just put the link of post continious this thread it is interesting... But for all the instance doesnt block anything... so its more deep the modification ^^ Good Luck here the link
[HELP]Restricting Teleport/Summon

Thanks
1 User