Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Help] Modding sdata files.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Modding sdata files.

Ok i have shaiya studio and ive been working on the Monster sdata files. In the Guide/post for the SH studio it talks about sql files you need to run in the DB to get the changes in there aswell... Can anyone point me into the direction for these files.

Also i have been editing the Cash.sdata files and i could not seem to get them to work in game... I updated my client (using a build and correct updater) but at the same time i cannot seem to get it to work ingame!

Edit:/Update: i have found the sql files and executed them in the database but i dont think that is working either... HELP!

Old   #2

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,920
Why don't you think it is working? Are you receiving some error on the execution of said files?

And what is it that you are not able to get to work regarding your cash.sdata?