Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 10:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 46
Search took 0.01 seconds; generated 35 minute(s) ago.
Search: Posts Made By: DeviL125
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 02/22/2015, 07:35
Replies: 3
Views: 754
Posted By DeviL125
[Help] Finding location of current map in CE

Hello, I have been working at this off and on for a few days as time allows, reading up on assembly, but still having some trouble. I'm not terribly well versed with OllyDBG and/or Cheat Engine as of...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 02/19/2015, 11:11
Replies: 5
Views: 1,257
Posted By DeviL125
The script works perfectly so far, ty JuuF. If I...

The script works perfectly so far, ty JuuF. If I find any bugs or side effects with it.. I'll be sure to post them.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 02/17/2015, 08:46
Replies: 15
Views: 4,061
Posted By DeviL125
Just in case someone is following this for the...

Just in case someone is following this for the fix... Teddy used the wrong DB by mistake. Use PS_GameDefs

use PS_GameDefs
set ANSI_NULLS ON
set QUOTED_IDENTIFIER OFF
GO

ALTER Proc...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 02/17/2015, 07:31
Replies: 5
Views: 1,257
Posted By DeviL125
Thank you JuuF :) I'll test it and post my...

Thank you JuuF :)

I'll test it and post my results here.
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 02/16/2015, 12:17
Replies: 5
Views: 1,257
Posted By DeviL125
Is a good idea, but I am trying to think of how...

Is a good idea, but I am trying to think of how this check would have to be written. It wouldnt be as simple as returning them to 60, it would have to subtract also any stat/skill points gained for...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 02/16/2015, 06:41
Replies: 5
Views: 1,257
Posted By DeviL125
Question [Help] Disable a mode from gaining EXP at certain level

Hi, I have looked for this answer around the forum and saw a few posts where people speak of it but no certain answer.

I am trying to make hard mode (grow 2 by command... or grow 3 in expdefs)...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 01/17/2015, 08:10
Replies: 3
Views: 2,699
Posted By DeviL125
It most definitely has to be, I used CREATE...

It most definitely has to be, I used CREATE SCRIPT to generate a script of the empty table and sent both to a friend of a friend who regenerated the script with the column list in the INSERT...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 01/16/2015, 10:44
Replies: 3
Views: 2,699
Posted By DeviL125
Question [Help] Error inserting data into skills table (shstudio 7.5.5)

Hello all, I have been away from this for some time now and am CERTAINLY rusty.. however I haven't had this particular error before. This is really more of an SQL error than a shaiya problem but this...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 01/11/2015, 12:06
Replies: 614
Views: 174,535
Posted By DeviL125
You have outdone yourself Castor... works...

You have outdone yourself Castor... works beautifully. Thank you
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 05/12/2013, 22:38
Replies: 3
Views: 826
Posted By DeviL125
[Help]Quick question with a DB error

Hello all, I used to be really good at this stuff but I'm a bit out of practice... life has kept me out of this scene for some time now.

Can anyone tell me what this error means?

2013-05-12...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 10/02/2012, 08:58
Replies: 37
Views: 4,322
Posted By DeviL125
For sure, what I believe he means is.. if not...

For sure, what I believe he means is.. if not looking for help & wanting to keep full OS standard.. what kind of suggestions exactly are you seeking?

Great idea though, as I've stated in another...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 09/24/2012, 06:31
Replies: 2
Views: 675
Posted By DeviL125
seriously?

I normally don't say much unless it's constructive but.... this is negligence at its finest, man get this upload off of here... NOTHING useful you can't get here already, unless you count all your...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 09/22/2012, 08:11
Replies: 6
Views: 1,052
Posted By DeviL125
This should work, v4.80, although you'll need to...

This should work, v4.80, although you'll need to find the full version of it {which i assure you is out there ;) }3D Object Converter ([Only registered and activated users can see links]) have used it to successfully...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Development 09/21/2012, 09:57
Replies: 53
Views: 25,253
Posted By DeviL125
Google Chrome warnes based on the file hosting...

Google Chrome warnes based on the file hosting site but Scans Clean zipped & unzipped with AVG Internet Security 2012.
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 09/21/2012, 09:41
Replies: 26
Views: 2,856
Posted By DeviL125
Ya know, I see no one here wrong... every single...

Ya know, I see no one here wrong... every single reply is correct, just different perspective. Everyone who has left OS Shaiya has done so for their own reason, but two main reasons top them all:
...
Forum: Shaiya PServer Guides & Releases 08/19/2012, 08:41
Replies: 11
Views: 5,357
Posted By DeviL125
The .psd are photoshop composition files with all...

The .psd are photoshop composition files with all layers as he made them, so people can edit themselves to correct grammer or whatever they wish. Thank you by the way including the PSD a very nice...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/12/2012, 08:03
Replies: 4
Views: 3,961
Posted By DeviL125
Many thanks Tyler this in fact was the answer.......

Many thanks Tyler this in fact was the answer.... these AI's were set to DC bosses, which I would guess need the .lua to tell them to spawn support mobs and open portals... as Dimensions Crack was...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/12/2012, 03:13
Replies: 5
Views: 1,084
Posted By DeviL125
i too use 2012 with no problems, before that 2008...

i too use 2012 with no problems, before that 2008 r2 developers edition also worked well
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/12/2012, 02:38
Replies: 4
Views: 3,961
Posted By DeviL125
thanks i appreciate at least some attempt to help...

thanks i appreciate at least some attempt to help :) but i haven't done anything with item mall or cash.sdata as of yet that's a later step. but i will check into it to be certain & post back what i...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/11/2012, 10:41
Replies: 4
Views: 3,961
Posted By DeviL125
[HELP]problem with .lua

hello all, i've got another question for you all, today i did some by -the-book loading of mobs into my database, fixed up my Monster.sdata & MonsterEx.sdata by importing my Mobs.csv & MobItems.csv...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/11/2012, 09:59
Replies: 2
Views: 550
Posted By DeviL125
Heres a t-sql script you can run at any time, or...

Heres a t-sql script you can run at any time, or if you have SQL agent can run as an automatic job periodically. If you open the script you can edit the save locations yourself in case you want to...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/09/2012, 03:05
Replies: 3
Views: 698
Posted By DeviL125
I've managed to find a screenshot of the grade...

I've managed to find a screenshot of the grade highlights i was referring to

[Only registered and activated users can see links]

I don't think this actually lies in the graphics/dds of the client... as i was...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/08/2012, 17:23
Replies: 3
Views: 698
Posted By DeviL125
*bump - no one at all has a clue?

*bump - no one at all has a clue?
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 08/07/2012, 10:14
Replies: 3
Views: 698
Posted By DeviL125
Question about interface (icons,warnings, etc)

Hello epvp Dev's, This may sound like a dumb question to some but... i was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction here. Once by sheer accident during one of my many test server...
Forum: Shaiya Private Server 04/22/2012, 05:51
Replies: 8
Views: 1,436
Posted By DeviL125
a little late on reply i know, haven't been on...

a little late on reply i know, haven't been on the last couple days. but thanks for the good answers guys its much appreciated. I will give those a try, because keeping 1433 totally open with only a...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 46

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.