Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya > Shaiya Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stop with the Instant Level Pservers

Discussion on Stop with the Instant Level Pservers within the Shaiya Private Server forum part of the Shaiya category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stop with the Instant Level Pservers

No one Likes instant Leveling Servers and Free gear. Defeats the Purpose of RPG .. People like to Work for There levels. not to Hard but so it makes it easier to beat other players. And FARM there own Gear so There can be SOME people without the same exact gear as me . And Also Make your servers English or ATLEAST have 1 Person speak it ... seriously . Dont name your Server an English name and Have these people Speaking Aztec when you Sign in...
Thanks
7 Users
Old 09/16/2012, 16:23   #2

elite*gold: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuroku. View Post
No one Likes instant Leveling Servers and Free gear. Defeats the Purpose of RPG .. People like to Work for There levels. not to Hard but so it makes it easier to beat other players. And FARM there own Gear so There can be SOME people without the same exact gear as me . And Also Make your servers English or ATLEAST have 1 Person speak it ... seriously . Dont name your Server an English name and Have these people Speaking Aztec when you Sign in...
#I Agree
Im still learning SQL Things now , Once i learn them in 1 month or so got one friend helping we both gonna make farm server.
Regards , [*]Sindacco
Old 09/16/2012, 16:31   #3

IMO it's more stop making servers with bad security. :P
Old 09/16/2012, 16:51   #4

hmm ? do you think you can stop that whit a post ? 2. as long players join server whit instant lvling until then give it Server whit Instant level .

( more stop making servers with bad security. )

Very true , they open and close Server like a Coke-can .
Old 09/16/2012, 17:39   #5

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Arrow Shaiya PServer Advertising -> Shaiya Private Server

#Moved to the right section
Old 09/17/2012, 00:16   #6

Received Thanks: 1,066
I partly disagree.
The free gear ruins it all. 100% agree.
Yet instant leveling is something that I got a lot of requests for personally on my old server.
Why do you think I was the one to release the first instant level script? lol
Leveling is the worst part of Shaiya by far for private servers.
NO ONE wants to play a private server with leveling that makes you work for it.
It's been tried many times and everyone requests higher exp rates.
So in the end you are pretty much asking for OS. Why are you here then?
My point being people...90% of people..running p-servers now don't have the common knowledge to invent a very good drop table.
It's not about the leveling. It's about the drops.
A server without drops, but slow leveling is boring as hell don't you think?
A private server with slow leveling and a good drop table would make you lose interest quick right?
Yea you would. Same with everyone else because it's been done and very few people wanted to play for long.
It's all about pvp and drops. Those should be the main focus.
As well as stats on gears and lapis. The overpowered stats ruin things as well.
I know all this because I've been around for a few years and learned a thing or two >.>

Trust me what you're asking for sounds good on paper, but in game too many people wouldn't give it a second look.
Old 09/17/2012, 02:01   #7

i dont think it ruins it at all.. i play p server for the pvp, and making it 100% free makes it more balanced and ur true skills come out.. whats the fun if everyone in pvp runs away from u? if u think being uber and killing not full linked players is fun ur a big NUB, if i wanted to farm or lvl i would play OS
Old 09/17/2012, 02:04   #8

Shaiya Sanctuary doesnt have Instant stuff u can always join us and have fun.....

Other servers with instant lvling got there players that like it so as long thers players for it they can excist... nothing wrong with it.

if u dont like a server move on, thers plenty of others that might suit u better.

greets, Bo
Old 09/17/2012, 02:04   #9

LoL Balance is not given by what i have and what u dont' have because u are lazier than me Mamanieto.
Old 09/17/2012, 02:16   #10

lazy dont have to be it.. im good at farming for a long time, but if u didnt notice what i said ''i play p server for the pvp'' so if i dont wanna farm or lvl its up to me right? besides wheres the balance if ur uber and others is nub geared? and + dont forget that all use different builds and links + the rerolls will be different, i managed to make a yellow stats 2.7k dex 3.5k defence and 7k atk defender on a full pvp server, all others had 2.1-2.4k dex and 6-7k atk 3.5k defence+ why? becoz i link better pfff > if u and me race using the same car then u can tell whos the best, not if im in a bucket and ur a benz
Old 09/17/2012, 02:28   #11

elite*gold: 150
Received Thanks: 8,977
Where is the fun if everyone has the same things without doing anything, besides registering?

I play just for the PvP, but I like to work for my own things, it is not the same when I go on a "gimme server" and I am done in 10-15 minutes having 3 sets (the common amount of sets I built for my character) than when I have to farm for things that probably not everyone will have in a while and I get to somehow "brag" about having these items.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/17/2012, 03:02   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mamanieto View Post
lazy dont have to be it.. im good at farming for a long time, but if u didnt notice what i said ''i play p server for the pvp'' so if i dont wanna farm or lvl its up to me right?
Lol sure is up to you >.<
You said u play pservers for the pvp..So..
The original writer is "talking sht" bout servers "you don't like" and you are here for what?To say what?? It's like people on youtube who makes comment under justin bieber videos or nicki minaj videos trash talking bout them.
If you don't like and if is up to you what are you doing here?
Ok..You can express yourself and you are free to write everywhere but..I still dont' get the point.

Quote:
wheres the balance if ur uber and others is nub geared?
Lol you probably do that and call this PVP.
Shaiya is a community game..It's made to be played with other people and that's it.
But we dont' have servers with more and more people...What's a server with 100 people? Notthing.
How can you play on a server with 100 people?
I dont' know...Yeah...Maybe the only solution is to make a pvp server like you like and not trying to make one that's a real server and someone like me would be proud to call it server.

Quote:
and + dont forget that all use different builds and links
Ahuauhauhauhauhauh that was a nice one >.<
On pvp servers everyone use the same build.
Yeah you can find someone who still didn't understood the mechanism.But for the most pvpservers are played by people who know how to build a toon.
And they all use the same build.
Old 09/17/2012, 11:27   #13

i totally agree with you!!!
instant servers suck! they were interesting first (for example rebirth e-hr)
but now its just ****. there has been the question "why do you play pservers if you want to farm???" the simple answer is: bc aeria sucks! in my case, i play pservers bc i cant afford playing on os, getting everything easier is just a nice sideeffects. but only instant servers is ****, bc its just too easy. look at light and dark, that server is really balanced, and probably one of the best servers online atm
Old 09/17/2012, 14:36   #14

Received Thanks: 1,066
Ok let's put it this way.
What's the point of leveling if you can't start farming what you want until you level?
That's boring right there.
Maybe not to those who have not played OS.
Yet most of us have played through OS and gotten +50 (before ep5)
I had a 60 um priest in full goddess anor (helm too) almost fully linked and all pieces [6] and above.
You really think I want to farm that **** again for how long it took?
Hell no.
Leveling is by far the worst part to put in a private server.
Here's how private server leveling works: You grind alone or you are power leveled.
Private servers aren't big enough to have grinding parties anymore.
You may get lucky and have that once in awhile. Yet it's still boring as hell.
You can create a very successful server without leveling at all.
I can easily do it.
Yet shall I point it out again?
All these dumbass people think that adding instant pvp with a single custom sword and full donation based item mall will get them 1000 players instantly.
Which is what most servers now are.
Why? Because people are stupid and lack imagination.
The key to a successful server is having imagination added to your drops, quests, and pvp.
Yes you can do more to pvp than making it instant -.-
You people have no idea what you are ******** about right now.
"Oh yea I hate instant servers!" "I hate instant pvp servers with free items"
Yet you don't realize HOW MANY TIMES PEOPLE HAVE LISTEN TO YOUR **** REQUESTS.
What happens when these servers are made?
"QQ leveling is too slow!" "QQ gear is too hard to get!" "QQ! Someone plvl me!"
"QQ adm make exp rate higher!" "QQ adm! People are better geared than me in pvp! Make me get gear easy!"
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ <- that's all that shows up -.-
Anyone that says I'm wrong...build the server these people are asking for and send me the chat logs after a week so I can point out every single complaint.
Thanks.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/17/2012, 15:35   #15

Lol, the best kind of server is leveling with a decent exp rate, with good drops to help you along the way. Then having the best "battle for top gears" being dropped at bosses in which we used to do in OS. The problem is though, that so many servers have such terrible security, that it is just a waste of time to even attempt a grind server. Which is why a lot of you go to instant levels / free gear.

But with the right security, it makes all the difference in gameplay and experience. To be frank, yea I kinda miss OS. Not for the sloooooooow leveling rate, but for how you needed to always find someone to party with to get to your end goal. You had to get your guild in raid, get them in Ventrilo, waiting in that D2 Floor 2 portal ready to push in and combat your way to Kimu just to take control and hope to kill the boss for 2 elemental lapises. That is what SHAIYA is. Not this blatant "give you everything" crap.

Players say they want PVP all the time, and when they get it, they instantly cry or scream unbalance. There is no talent or skill in PVP servers where everyone has the same thing right off the bat. And after a while, you just get bored of it really. There is someone I know who planned to recreate OS for the experience we all loved and stayed around for (excluding the slow leveling etc) but players are so spoiled with what is currently being presented to them, that they would not even appreciate the work that was being put into it.

There is so many balance changes to be made, even to OS that could make other classes more popular, not Melee dominated because you can put in full strength in, or abuse what a tank was really made for, and this would draw players due to seeing how balanced it really is. Like who the hell gives 1 class all the good skills? 1 server had Hunters with stealth. LOL really? Are you high? I don't think enough of these "inspired" owners even take the time to sit down and "try" to think of better ways to bring out an amazing server. I think they have the idea one night, scribble it on a note book and start working on it. Later on, they get so full of themselves, they don't even consider player opinions. It's either their way or no way, and it's disgusting to me.

The community is going to change, and the timeline for that to happen is an unknown mystery. But if someone does not come out with a real Shaiya server...then that is pretty damn pathetic. Because it is categorized as a RPG "Role Playing Game" not ILHYG "Instant Level Here You Go" those games are meant to be played for the player to be immersed into it, getting a feeling and understanding of the game & surroundings. Justy saying. And if you disagree then LOL at you.
Thanks
5 Users