Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 14:51

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: rolemodel7
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/28/2024, 08:38
Replies: 162
Views: 36,878
Posted By rolemodel7
Maybe it's a private server made by a...

Maybe it's a private server made by a "corporation" :D
Forum: Silkroad Online 05/23/2024, 08:55
Replies: 162
Views: 36,878
Posted By rolemodel7
Any new links for download? I would like to try...

Any new links for download? I would like to try it in Bluestacks, since it's not working on iOS :(
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/15/2023, 13:30
Replies: 128
Views: 17,935
Posted By rolemodel7
2h30m Let's Gooooo! IGN: SulfuR

2h30m Let's Gooooo!

IGN: SulfuR
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/03/2023, 15:58
Replies: 1,022
Views: 96,955
Posted By rolemodel7
Best admins, they don't give a damn about you if...

Best admins, they don't give a damn about you if you have a problem.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 12/01/2023, 18:01
Replies: 2,399
Views: 300,133
Posted By rolemodel7
IGN: SulfuRO Looking for guild :D

IGN: SulfuRO

Looking for guild :D
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/25/2022, 20:04
Replies: 8
Views: 1,755
Posted By rolemodel7
So Grand Opening was 8 november or 25 november?

So Grand Opening was 8 november or 25 november?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/25/2022, 15:29
Replies: 368
Views: 46,242
Posted By rolemodel7
I am now, hopefully somebody can help me :(

I am now, hopefully somebody can help me :(
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 11/25/2022, 15:21
Replies: 368
Views: 46,242
Posted By rolemodel7
My client doesn't start. Immortales logo appears...

My client doesn't start. Immortales logo appears and then nothing. Any help?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/21/2021, 07:12
Replies: 3,010
Sticky: [Collection Thread] Find your server
Views: 357,835
Posted By rolemodel7
Im looking for server : + only chin race +...

Im looking for server :
+ only chin race
+ active community like 1000+ all the time
+ sox dropped only by monsters
+ prefered 90-110 cap
+ job based gameplay
+ play2win

Without :
- special...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 02/08/2021, 14:04
Replies: 836
Views: 67,350
Posted By rolemodel7
Very Nice features! The team is great and very...

Very Nice features! The team is great and very friendly! Let the adventure begin! :D

IGN: Milsugio
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/20/2021, 15:06
Replies: 2,045
Views: 229,030
Posted By rolemodel7
Where should I register as a streamer, does...

Where should I register as a streamer, does anyone know?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 01/20/2021, 14:49
Replies: 2,045
Views: 229,030
Posted By rolemodel7
Char name: Milsugio

Char name: Milsugio
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 06/25/2019, 13:00
Replies: 706
Views: 323,054
Posted By rolemodel7
Same here...

Same here...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 06/16/2019, 10:32
Replies: 14
Views: 1,829
Posted By rolemodel7
Skills always dissapearing from action bar, and...

Skills always dissapearing from action bar, and some buttons are not readable, media.pk issue with English I guess.
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/25/2015, 15:36
Replies: 12,492
Views: 794,984
Posted By rolemodel7
What about disappeared items? When I will get...

What about disappeared items? When I will get back my items?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/25/2015, 12:46
Replies: 12,492
Views: 794,984
Posted By rolemodel7
Good point! PM me with the name of the server...

Good point! PM me with the name of the server pls! I want to have fun too! :D
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/25/2015, 11:50
Replies: 12,492
Views: 794,984
Posted By rolemodel7
And still didn't get my disappeared items...

And still didn't get my disappeared items...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/14/2015, 10:53
Replies: 12,492
Views: 794,984
Posted By rolemodel7
Pro chest lv100 ->100m wtf?

Pro chest lv100 ->100m wtf?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/14/2015, 10:31
Replies: 12,492
Views: 794,984
Posted By rolemodel7
Two fucking problems: 1.PC limit 1 2.Drop rate...

Two fucking problems: 1.PC limit 1 2.Drop rate extremely low. (1h of botting and not even 1 item)
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/10/2015, 18:36
Replies: 12,492
Views: 794,984
Posted By rolemodel7
Electus Offline is now Online xD

Electus Offline is now Online xD
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/10/2015, 09:49
Replies: 12,492
Views: 794,984
Posted By rolemodel7
How much time is PC Limit: 1?

How much time is PC Limit: 1?
Forum: SRO PServer Guides & Releases 08/08/2015, 22:14
Replies: 4,396
Views: 1,781,216
Posted By rolemodel7
Can anyone give a link with mBot working? Cause I...

Can anyone give a link with mBot working? Cause I can't get it working, not even with the patcher...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/08/2015, 21:58
Replies: 12,492
Views: 794,984
Posted By rolemodel7
Can anyone give a link with mBot working? Cause I...

Can anyone give a link with mBot working? Cause I can't get it working, not even with the patcher...
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/08/2015, 21:14
Replies: 12,492
Views: 794,984
Posted By rolemodel7
mbot works?

mbot works?
Forum: SRO PServer Advertising 08/08/2015, 20:36
Replies: 12,492
Views: 794,984
Posted By rolemodel7
Why the most awaited Servers have a shitty start?

Why the most awaited Servers have a shitty start?
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.