Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 19:15

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: LazerXGaming
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 04/26/2021, 12:35
Replies: 1
Views: 257
Posted By LazerXGaming
🔥 ZOMBIE LOBBY 🔥 LIFETIME UNLOCK TOOL ✔️ CUSTOM ACCOUNTS✔️ DAMASCUS ✔️ HIGH TIER ✔️

🔥 ZOMBIE LOBBYS - FRIEND COMES FREE 🔥

🔥 LIFETIME UNLOCK TOOL - ALL WEAPONS / CAMOS AND OPERATORS - $38 🔥

🔥 DAMASCUS ACCOUNTS - $40 🔥

🔥 DMU ACCOUNTS 🔥

🔥 HIGH TIER / AGED 🔥
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 04/20/2021, 09:53
Replies: 4
Views: 344
Posted By LazerXGaming
New product added

New product added
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 04/13/2021, 18:50
Replies: 83
Views: 12,335
Posted By LazerXGaming
Discord sent

Discord sent
Forum: Call of Duty 04/11/2021, 21:03
Replies: 6
Views: 687
Posted By LazerXGaming
Hi mate You Intel or amd?

Hi mate

You Intel or amd?
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 04/10/2021, 20:33
Replies: 2
Views: 285
Posted By LazerXGaming
new products in store

new products in store
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 04/10/2021, 01:32
Replies: 4
Views: 681
Posted By LazerXGaming
I would certainly vouch for you and as I run...

I would certainly vouch for you and as I run lobbies could be a good thing sir
Forum: DayZ Trading 04/09/2021, 18:13
Replies: 1
Views: 315
Posted By LazerXGaming
🔥DAYZ🔥 CHAIR FROM £30 🔥 HIGHLY CONFIGURABLE

NOW SELLING DAYZ CHAIRS ONLY £30 MONTH!!

HIGHLY CONFIGURABLE AIMBOT, ESP & MUCH MORE


VISIT OUR SHOP HERE ([Only registered and activated users can see links])


VOUCHES ON OUR DISCORD
Forum: Escape from Tarkov Trading 04/08/2021, 22:47
Replies: 2
Views: 285
Posted By LazerXGaming
🔥TARVOK🔥 CHAIR FROM $12 🔥 HIGHLY CONFIGURABLE

Tarvok Chair Day $12
Tarvok Chair Week $50
Tarvok Chair Monthly: $100


JOIN US ON OUR DISCORD FOR FREE WEEKLY GIVEAWAYS
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 04/08/2021, 22:38
Replies: 4
Views: 344
Posted By LazerXGaming
🔥 ZOMBIE LOB (friend free) £25 ✔️ UAV ✔️ DAMASCUS ✔️ AIMBOT

[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])



ALSO

NOW SELLING COD MW /...
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 04/08/2021, 00:08
Replies: 1,254
Views: 310,008
Posted By LazerXGaming
MW at this time mate

MW at this time mate
Forum: Call of Duty 04/08/2021, 00:04
Replies: 12,162
Views: 2,264,760
Posted By LazerXGaming
It does take a bit of setting up but well worth...

It does take a bit of setting up but well worth imo
Forum: Off Topic 04/07/2021, 23:39
Replies: 5,013
Views: 387,908
Posted By LazerXGaming
It's all about people control

It's all about people control
Forum: Call of Duty 04/07/2021, 23:16
Replies: 7
Views: 737
Posted By LazerXGaming
Yes they are a decent provider. The esp is a...

Yes they are a decent provider. The esp is a little harsh on my pc. Also steamproof
Forum: Call of Duty 04/07/2021, 23:14
Replies: 18
Views: 2,991
Posted By LazerXGaming
In the end you always get banned. Comes to us...

In the end you always get banned. Comes to us all. My first was my main I had for years and I was gutted. Now I don't have serious accounts aside my ps5 one as kmow they won't last.
Forum: Call of Duty 04/07/2021, 23:10
Replies: 104
Views: 13,024
Posted By LazerXGaming
Yes the xmod board is lighting up and many bans, ...

Yes the xmod board is lighting up and many bans, he has done so well to remain undetected for so long. It might be the spoof. I'm sure xmod will sort it. He's a top guy.

There was a twitter post...
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 04/07/2021, 22:59
Replies: 15
Views: 5,922
Posted By LazerXGaming
Seems a lot to do but if you remain undetected...

Seems a lot to do but if you remain undetected then well worth it. After setting up the AA woofer It shouldn't be too bad:)
Forum: Escape from Tarkov 04/07/2021, 22:56
Replies: 8
Views: 4,072
Posted By LazerXGaming
Give me your account for a week and I can...

Give me your account for a week and I can guarantee your kd will sink so quickly
Forum: Consoles 04/07/2021, 22:54
Replies: 5
Views: 1,504
Posted By LazerXGaming
Far too laggy for me

Far too laggy for me
Forum: Call of Duty 04/07/2021, 17:49
Replies: 72
Views: 9,880
Posted By LazerXGaming
I have used loads including EO, Xmod, x22, aimex,...

I have used loads including EO, Xmod, x22, aimex, AA, Systems and soon ring-1

I can honestly say the only ones I have not received a ban from yet are X22 and System but then again I have not...
Forum: Say Hello 04/07/2021, 11:11
Replies: 4
Views: 247
Posted By LazerXGaming
Thank you for the welcome :)

Thank you for the welcome :)
Forum: In Other News 04/06/2021, 18:59
Replies: 31
Views: 6,425
Posted By LazerXGaming
I am happy to say that I have not watched one...

I am happy to say that I have not watched one thing on that list! I did try Bird Box but turned off.
Forum: In Other News 04/06/2021, 18:56
Replies: 24
Views: 3,371
Posted By LazerXGaming
I used to love Dexter, his nutty sister drove me...

I used to love Dexter, his nutty sister drove me nuts though but I would welcome another series
Forum: In Other News 04/06/2021, 18:54
Replies: 17
Views: 3,405
Posted By LazerXGaming
if discord goes then the censorship will throttle...

if discord goes then the censorship will throttle everyone. It has already hit every mainstream platform and made them all pretty unusable. The only decent communication app left is telegram
Forum: Say Hello 04/06/2021, 18:51
Replies: 6
Views: 380
Posted By LazerXGaming
same happened to me mate, plus my old name was...

same happened to me mate, plus my old name was pretty lame :)

Welcome anyway
Forum: Say Hello 04/06/2021, 18:50
Replies: 7
Views: 390
Posted By LazerXGaming
welcome. Hopefully see some of you graphics work...

welcome. Hopefully see some of you graphics work soon :)
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:16.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.