Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 06:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: DaDirkDiggler
Forum: Call of Duty 01/29/2024, 19:57
Replies: 103
Views: 20,493
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
Yeah DMA 100% unneeded for COD. Don't waste your...

Yeah DMA 100% unneeded for COD. Don't waste your money lol!
Forum: Call of Duty 06/27/2022, 16:47
Replies: 2
Views: 453
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
Sounds like your friend is lying to you.

Sounds like your friend is lying to you.
Forum: Call of Duty 06/27/2022, 05:33
Replies: 13
Views: 781
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
If you search PO telegram fast enough before...

If you search PO telegram fast enough before zebleer deletes all the posts, you will find dozens and dozens of people complaining how PO spoofer broke their GeForce Experience and Nvidia filters....
Forum: Call of Duty 06/27/2022, 04:17
Replies: 13
Views: 781
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
It broke mine and several others' GeForce...

It broke mine and several others' GeForce Experience. Unless they fixed it, no Nvidia filters available until Windows reinstall.
Forum: Call of Duty 05/28/2022, 21:08
Replies: 19
Views: 3,144
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
I can vouch for leafdrop as well. Works good and...

I can vouch for leafdrop as well. Works good and no ridiculous account/hwid locks.
Forum: Call of Duty 05/28/2022, 21:04
Replies: 12,151
Views: 2,261,222
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
I will say one good thing about PO... even though...

I will say one good thing about PO... even though their cheat and spoofer suck, they do give refunds as promised.
Forum: Call of Duty 05/28/2022, 21:00
Replies: 12
Views: 1,339
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
PO spoofer has been detected countless times in...

PO spoofer has been detected countless times in recent months. I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Here's something for you to think about....

Spoofers will keep your real HWID safe in the...
Forum: Call of Duty 05/28/2022, 20:53
Replies: 14
Views: 1,676
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
PO spoofer isn't currently working and was...

PO spoofer isn't currently working and was recently detected. I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pool. It's been down more than it's been up recently.
Forum: Call of Duty 04/03/2022, 19:11
Replies: 29
Views: 2,302
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
MI/PO websites are basically the same...

MI/PO websites are basically the same design/backend. PO spoofer has same launcher interface as MI cheat. It's not rocket science that the same guy is behind both MI and PO.
Forum: Call of Duty 12/21/2021, 07:54
Replies: 33
Views: 3,895
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
I just manually change bios uuid, bios sn, disk...

I just manually change bios uuid, bios sn, disk volume id's, and ethernet mac address and that works for me instead of spoofing. When EO went dark a few weeks ago, changing those items didn't work as...
Forum: Call of Duty 12/20/2021, 05:13
Replies: 17
Views: 5,774
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
I've had success manually changing disk volume...

I've had success manually changing disk volume ID's, bios UUID, bios serial, and ethernet mac address to bypass hwid bans and shadow bans.
Forum: Call of Duty 06/28/2021, 22:57
Replies: 17
Views: 3,534
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
He is imho.

He is imho.
Forum: Call of Duty 06/10/2021, 21:35
Replies: 77
Views: 10,888
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
Oh no you got me by 2 days! Sorry I didn't have...

Oh no you got me by 2 days! Sorry I didn't have the specifics but I knew it was somewhere around that time.
Forum: Call of Duty 06/10/2021, 18:30
Replies: 52
Views: 7,563
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
AimEx ESP is terrible for me on my 10700K and...

AimEx ESP is terrible for me on my 10700K and 3080. Laggy, buggy and I refuse to cap FPS at 60 as per their recommendations.

I lost my main due to X22 detect back in april. That has been it's only...
Forum: Call of Duty 06/10/2021, 18:23
Replies: 31
Views: 14,008
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
When I tried-- I loaded X22, loaded Cyn Spoofer,...

When I tried-- I loaded X22, loaded Cyn Spoofer, loaded game. Because of whatever the spoofer does, the game does a mini update on first launch and does the in-game playlist update forcing a restart....
Forum: Call of Duty 06/10/2021, 18:16
Replies: 1,293
Views: 239,430
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
I would try Cynical Cleaner long before I would...

I would try Cynical Cleaner long before I would buy any new hardware. Works well for me. I change BIOS info, clean MW/WZ files, clean reg, change macaddr, change disk id when changing accounts. I was...
Forum: Call of Duty 05/20/2021, 06:41
Replies: 31
Views: 14,008
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
only cheese's that inject after the game loads...

only cheese's that inject after the game loads can be used with cyn, cleaner works well enough though.
Forum: Call of Duty Trading 05/13/2021, 22:56
Replies: 374
Views: 87,473
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
Same.

Same.
Forum: Call of Duty 04/07/2021, 05:52
Replies: 64
Views: 7,113
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
Except for Xmodus. Lifetime for them means jack...

Except for Xmodus. Lifetime for them means jack shit.
Forum: Call of Duty 03/30/2021, 19:35
Replies: 97
Views: 20,014
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
I agree it should be removed. They are beyond...

I agree it should be removed. They are beyond dishonest. He charged "lifetime" sub's again when Cold War weapons were added to Warzone just because he could. They claimed it was because the game...
Forum: Call of Duty 03/13/2021, 11:14
Replies: 21
Views: 2,629
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
I wish they could get it working for everything....

I wish they could get it working for everything. It's very promising. Just currently unusable for me.
Forum: Call of Duty 03/13/2021, 10:02
Replies: 21
Views: 2,629
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
Aimex ESP was crazy laggy for me as well. Not...

Aimex ESP was crazy laggy for me as well. Not usable. They said to fix you need to limit FPS to 60 or 120. I get 150-180 FPS all the time. No thanks. I tried anyway though, and while better, still...
Forum: Call of Duty 02/21/2021, 21:10
Replies: 44
Views: 4,196
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
Been using various providers for 6 months now on...

Been using various providers for 6 months now on my main. I don't use a spoofer. Started with Xmodus (garbage) then AimEx (aim is good, but ESP is bad) and now x22 (best by far). I've never been...
Forum: Call of Duty 02/21/2021, 09:08
Replies: 69
Views: 8,740
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
I've been using x22 for over 3 months. Very good....

I've been using x22 for over 3 months. Very good. No shadow bans here. I don't even bother with a spoofer. Sounds like all the recent SB reports are from new users who were previous flagged while...
Forum: Call of Duty 02/02/2021, 23:36
Replies: 4
Views: 1,061
Posted By DaDirkDiggler
I did some testing using an idle bot. I died 1-2...

I did some testing using an idle bot. I died 1-2 times over 72 games to tank my stats. over 4KD. It took 8 games to go from diamond lobbies to bronze lobbies. It stayed bronze/silver lobbies...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:23.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.