Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 13:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Modern Internal detection ?!

Discussion on Modern Internal detection ?! within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Modern Internal detection ?!

Seing a lot of people getting Perma Bans using MI . Appreciate any Info on that !

Good Luck to the provider if its true !
Old 04/01/2022, 01:37   #2

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
I just woke up, I'll find out for you.

Edit: yes, it appears MI did experience some form of a detection.
doesn't appear to be everyone, but it is quite a few (including my test accounts).

Edit 2:
Quote:
It appears we got detected. I have closed the store down to prevent future purchased and added a notice to the store page alerting browsing users that we have a ton of perma ban reports and that is why the store is closed.

I am going to figure out what got detected now through reversing and testing and once I find out what it was, I will fix the detection, restrict things a bit more, and then release the UD cheat back to the users.

I do not believe we will open sales again. If we do, it won't be soon. However those of you who already purchased MI will be allowed to access the cheat once it's UD again, and we will allow you to renew or upgrade if you wish.

I am extremely surprised by what has happened and all I can say is that we are sorry about this and we just want to go ahead and dig in to see what has happened.
Seems Activison was busy today
PhantomOverlay still on top.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/01/2022, 01:58   #3

sad news, even though i'm not with MI its still not good to see providers getting detected... was there any others hit? apart from some spoofers
Old 04/01/2022, 02:00   #4

elite*gold: 88428
Received Thanks: 1,076
Yes MI got detected & so did a few other internal cheat providers which I won't name because I don't wanna start fights. So far I count 3 certain and 2 maybe. I am a spy in your chats boys.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2022, 02:00   #5

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,064
Quote:
Originally Posted by b0redrager View Post
sad news, even though i'm not with MI its still not good to see providers getting detected... was there any others hit? apart from some spoofers
Some spoofers, some account generating tools, some EO users, ACD, and of course MI users.
Woke up not 30 minutes ago, so still evaluating the amount of damage, but that's what I've seen thus far.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2022, 10:52   #6

Not sad news really, should’ve known better When they got detected with their uav. Imagine I actually changed provider because I listened to paid actors on epvp recommending a security focused MI that got detected twice in a month.

Thanks zeebler and 0x for your great recommendation.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/01/2022, 12:10   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by r1sh1 View Post
Not sad news really, should’ve known better When they got detected with their uav. Imagine I actually changed provider because I listened to paid actors on epvp recommending a security focused MI that got detected twice in a month.

Sadly the truth.

I really thought Zebleer knows what hes talking about.
Seems like he is just in it for the money like everyone else is.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2022, 15:21   #8

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXe28 View Post
Sadly the truth.

I really thought Zebleer knows what hes talking about.
Seems like he is just in it for the money like everyone else is.
Am I supposed to demand to read source code before I am allowed to recommend anyone?

They are a good team with a lot of talent & they do have a focus on security. I won't recommend them anymore but I will be watching them. I think they got unlucky with deciding to add UAV and from what they told me about their detection theories it's just about as unlucky as UAV was, where they had no reasonable reason to believe they should go against what they did that got hit.

Also I love this comment "I really thought Zebleer knows what hes talking about" as if you've forgotten Phantom Overlay has never been detected once. I just wanted to recommend someone that met needs PO doesn't, but I won't do that anymore.
Old 04/01/2022, 15:27   #9

elite*gold: 122
Can confirm as well, MI has been detected again.
However seems like Phantom Overlay is still good as well as Exspira.
Don't know about others, but yes few providers got hit today.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2022, 16:40   #10

Yup my main got Perma'd, 3rd day with MI and i chose to go back to my old provider but it was too late.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2022, 16:49   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
Also I love this comment "I really thought Zebleer knows what hes talking about" as if you've forgotten Phantom Overlay has never been detected once. I just wanted to recommend someone that met needs PO doesn't, but I won't do that anymore.

I am not talking about PO.
As you recommended and advertised MI like crazy, you clealy didn't know what you were talking about.

Either that or you did know and still recommendet them for the money.
Which would be even worse.
Old 04/01/2022, 16:50   #12

Quote:
Yup my main got Perma'd, 3rd day with MI and i chose to go back to my old provider but it was too late.
Come to PO

Quote:
I am not talking about PO.
As you recommended and advertised MI like crazy, you clealy didn't know what you were talking about.

Either that or you did know and still recommendet them for the money.
Which would be even worse.
That doesn't really make any sense.

The identifying factors I have available to me when I recommend another provider are:
  1. The individuals involved & what I know about them as people
  2. The talents of the individuals involved
  3. The focus of the individuals involved
  4. If there are any signs of non-unique work
  5. Record going backwards

Everyone on MI passed this. I didn't have access to their source code obviously so I couldn't include that in my consideration.

I think that drawing the conclusion that I don't know what I am talking about solely because I recommended someone who didn't pan out, especially when I am one of two cheat providers now that have never been detected, is a bad take in my opinion. At least one that not much thought went into on your end.

I won't recommend MI anymore as their record is no longer good. Believe it or not what that team has done in the past is very impressive. But you don't have to worry about it because their recommendations from me are gone and it looks like they wont reopen sales, but are back up for existing users.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2022, 17:04   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebleer View Post
I think that drawing the conclusion that I don't know what I am talking about solely because I recommended someone who didn't pan out, ...
Tell that to all the people who got their accounts perma banned.
It was just bad to recommend and advertise them left, right and center.

Even more so when you didn't have any siginifacnt information.

You advertised them as "They are safe as PO", "PO is just overkill, MI is as safe as it gets", "Even though they are an internal provider, they are as safe as externals"

Kinda bad to advertise them like that, if you in fact didn't know **** about the cheat and just based everything on the people behind MI.

We all know the result, so it is not really up for debate. You clearly didn't know what you talked about.

Good thing that you can sell your new spoofer to their customers, if they didn't even pay you for your promotion.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/01/2022, 17:51   #14

Quote:
Tell that to all the people who got their accounts perma banned.
It was just bad to recommend and advertise them left, right and center.

Even more so when you didn't have any siginifacnt information.

You advertised them as "They are safe as PO", "PO is just overkill, MI is as safe as it gets", "Even though they are an internal provider, they are as safe as externals"

Kinda bad to advertise them like that, if you in fact didn't know shit about the cheat and just based everything on the people behind MI.

We all know the result, so it is not really up for debate. You clearly didn't know what you talked about.

Good thing that you can sell your new spoofer to their customers, if they didn't even pay you for your promotion.
My only problem with what you are saying is that it's so extreme to the point where it seems like you've been waiting for this for a long time.

Ever since I came to EPVP, there have been people like you who have been waiting to declare me a fraud, expose me, or claim I lost all credibility.

Now that a provider I recommended based on the information I had got detected, you've declared that I don't know what I'm talking about, that I've lost all credibility.

The problem I see with this is that... well... that's not how that works.

I will admit that obviously I have lost some credibility because I recommended MI. That's fair. But PO, the only project I develop for, is still never detected. There are providers that have been detected several times that have redemption, and yet you are saying a provider that is one of only two that have never been detected & have been around for longer than just a few months has "no idea" because they recommended a cheat that didn't pan out.

I said to r1 I wouldn't try to find middle ground with either of you. I guess that can just apply to him/her. I will try to find it with you.

I can admit that I've lost credibility here, but I do not agree with your idea that I've lost all of it.
Old 04/01/2022, 18:48   #15

elite*gold: 24
Here’s my take on this… Zebleer recommending other providers then being held for it is just non sense, plus it’s not the first time Zebleer recommended something then gets detected, he did recommend something way before then eventually it got detected… was it his fault any of them got detected? No. (Period)

Till PO gets detected I don’t see why so many hates going toward him for just recommending anything beside PO, and even when he recommends something, PO is always his first recommendation…

So instead of putting it all on him, how about blaming who ever is developing the provider that got detected???

PS: The day PO gets detected it’s gonna be a festival over here… holly molly!!!
Thanks
2 Users