Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WARNING] Read before you are about to purchase XMODUS

Discussion on [WARNING] Read before you are about to purchase XMODUS within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/29/2021, 21:40   #46

elite*gold: 55
The Black Market: 406/0/0
Received Thanks: 3,512
Quote:
Originally Posted by StriiX View Post
Bought his Cheat on Thursday last weak. Was thinking i could use it with Cold War and MW besides Warzone. Nope fake Advertise. Only MW and Warzone.

After that. I used his instructions. Was np. Started CW, it didnt injceted! why? Bcs it doesnt support CW. After that i got instant Shadow Banned. Now im permanent banned.
I hope i didnt got banned.

Their Forum is nearly empty. No instructions at all...
Quote:
Now i dont know what to do. Creating new account? And hope for only gtting shadowban for 1-2 Weeks?
Well if you got shadow banned at first and permanently banned afterwards it most likely means you are hwid flagged. I would recommend to reinstall your OS, buy the game over battle.net and try again. If you get shadow banned then your fine and should be able to play after 7-14 days. If the account gets immediately banned you will need a spoofer. After getting immediately banned you can make a chargeback.
Old 03/29/2021, 21:50   #47

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
Well if you got shadow banned at first and permanently banned afterwards it most likely means you are hwid flagged. I would recommend to reinstall your OS, buy the game over battle.net and try again. If you get shadow banned then your fine and should be able to play after 7-14 days. If the account gets immediately banned you will need a spoofer. After getting immediately banned you can make a chargeback.
Well, thank you. That helped me a lot. Will do a clean reinstall OS.
Btw. didnt got banned in MW/WZ only on CW
Old 03/30/2021, 00:08   #48

To say he charges fees doesnt do xmodus justice. He charged lifetime full price to users that already had lifetime because of the cold war merge. He might be nice on dms but the way he handles his business is just scummy. They don’t just sell overpriced spoofers, they also resold unlockers and accounts at double the price. No shame at all lol.
Old 03/30/2021, 00:34   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by manicsimp View Post
To say he charges fees doesnt do xmodus justice. He charged lifetime full price to users that already had lifetime because of the cold war merge. He might be nice on dms but the way he handles his business is just scummy. They don’t just sell overpriced spoofers, they also resold unlockers and accounts at double the price. No shame at all lol.
Doesn't he resell the INFINITE spoofer?
Old 03/30/2021, 01:10   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwizard8 View Post
Doesn't he resell the INFINITE spoofer?
He resells INFINITE for double the price. It is wrongly advertised as his spoofer.

His advertisement of the cheat is also misleading as it happend with StriiX. "XMODUS COD WARZONE BOCW/MW & MW MP" could be taken as support for COD WARZONE, BOCW, MW and MW MP instead of overall "COD Warzone support" as every other provider does.
Old 03/30/2021, 09:48   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenos View Post
He resells INFINITE for double the price. It is wrongly advertised as his spoofer.

His advertisement of the cheat is also misleading as it happend with StriiX. "XMODUS COD WARZONE BOCW/MW & MW MP" could be taken as support for COD WARZONE, BOCW, MW and MW MP instead of overall "COD Warzone support" as every other provider does.
Why is he still on the trusted list. Ive bought his stuff just becs it was on this List
Old 03/30/2021, 19:35   #52

Quote:
Why is he still on the trusted list. Ive bought his stuff just becs it was on this List
I agree it should be removed. They are beyond dishonest. He charged "lifetime" sub's again when Cold War weapons were added to Warzone just because he could. They claimed it was because the game engine changed which we all know is false. There was also a promise of a Cold War cheat if you re-purchased which never came. 100% UNTRUSTED IMHO.
Old 03/31/2021, 01:15   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavikjunge View Post
hey i need a hwid spoofer have you a good site ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/31/2021, 02:59   #54

Just came by to check my good old warning and beloved cod provider xmodus. Im pretty sure he already read this thread and is probably watching it actively. Instead of taking my criticism and the user feedback seriously all of the listed issues are still there. Well, not really there are some to add.
  • For some reason you can see the website of xmodus slowly but surely getting worse and worse. The website feels straight out of 1999.
  • You can purchase his cheats only with non refundable methods such as paysafecard, WebMoney and WesternUnion. No wonder with the quality he offers.
  • One of you elitepvper users has informed me that xmodus is doing some feedback faking on Trustpilot. And from my point of view it really looks like the feedback is getting faked. He offers subtime for a 5 star vouch. Some of the feedbacks are non sense.
Old 03/31/2021, 03:27   #55

elite*gold: 51
Received Thanks: 2,073
Quote:
Originally Posted by kekoroto View Post
Just came by to check my good old warning and beloved cod provider xmodus. Im pretty sure he already read this thread and is probably watching it actively. Instead of taking my criticism and the user feedback seriously all of the listed issues are still there. Well, not really there are some to add.
  • For some reason you can see the website of xmodus slowly but surely getting worse and worse. The website feels straight out of 1999.
  • You can purchase his cheats only with non refundable methods such as paysafecard, WebMoney and WesternUnion. No wonder with the quality he offers.
  • One of you elitepvper users has informed me that xmodus is doing some feedback faking on Trustpilot. And from my point of view it really looks like the feedback is getting faked. He offers subtime for a 5 star vouch. Some of the feedbacks are non sense.
I'd like to think that most people know not to trust trustpilot as the reviews are often fake, but there's always a few that don't know better. I'm not surprised he's trying to get people to look at those instead of reviews here.
Old 03/31/2021, 14:44   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by -0x41^4- View Post
I'd like to think that most people know not to trust trustpilot as the reviews are often fake, but there's always a few that don't know better. I'm not surprised he's trying to get people to look at those instead of reviews here.
I assume his customers are mostly coming from somewhere else where he can show off his trustpilot fake trust.
Old 04/02/2021, 16:09   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerim6155 View Post

one more question. does the HWID spoofer work from the side? or is that a scam?
Old 04/02/2021, 16:20   #58
TBM Head Mod

Received Thanks: 2,046
Quote:
In order to answer this question, take a look in the linked topic below.
So I believe he is trusted but who knows, as the expression goes. Let's hope for the best!

Regards,
Icetea
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/02/2021, 16:26   #59

Quote:
the infinite spoofer is legit dw about that.
Old 04/13/2021, 18:09   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMODUS. View Post
Loader was offline for a few days as we had a few reports on 7th April.
After some investigation, we figured that our product is still undetected unlike other providers (we survived yesterdays big banwave 12th April), but keep in mind that we dont have a screenshot protection / screenshot cleaner yet which can result in a very delayed manual ban due to screenshot reviews in case of visual anomalies (happened the first time for a few users on 7th april).
a proper screenshot cleaner will be added very soon, ensuring clean screenshots taken by the AC.
Loader is online again and working for the latest cod patch, but its ranked as risky in the current state due to lack of screenshot protection.
1. Not a few reports, most of the base got banned.
2. The bans arent from screenshots.

Tags
bans, cod, lifetime, scam, xmodus