Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Call of Duty
You last visited: Today at 20:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warzone Lobby Altering Service

Discussion on Warzone Lobby Altering Service within the Call of Duty forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Warzone Lobby Altering Service

Hello everyone, does anyone have any sort of tool that can help get easier SBMM lobbies? Such as kd/stats dropping services? Thanks!
Old 02/02/2021, 00:10   #2

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,671
Die a lot and drop your KD.
Old 02/02/2021, 00:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Im0x View Post
Die a lot and drop your KD.
True but I have a 3.5 KD and 10k kills would take way too long 😭
Old 02/02/2021, 00:31   #4

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 1,671
Quote:
Originally Posted by bmk4213 View Post
True but I have a 3.5 KD and 10k kills would take way too long ��
Go into hardcore. It'll go fast.

There are no tools nor services to drop your stats. You have to do it manually.
Old 02/02/2021, 23:36   #5

I did some testing using an idle bot. I died 1-2 times over 72 games to tank my stats. over 4KD. It took 8 games to go from diamond lobbies to bronze lobbies. It stayed bronze/silver lobbies throughout rest of idle bot's games. When I started playing again, I got 3 bronze lobbies, then on the 4th game got diamond again.

Point is, tanking stats will only give you just a few games in lower skill lobbies. Not worth it. Other methods work better.