Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Call of Duty Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Infinite HWID Spoofer for COD MW / Warzone And CW! Works for Shadow bans and HWID ban

Discussion on Infinite HWID Spoofer for COD MW / Warzone And CW! Works for Shadow bans and HWID ban within the Call of Duty Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 152
Infinite HWID Spoofer for COD MW / Warzone And CW! Works for Shadow bans and HWID ban

I am a reseller for Infinite Spoofer.

Purchase link here: https://sellix.io/enhasa

This is the SAME spoofer being sold at higher prices by other providers and resellers.

Price is $35 USD / month
If you find any other resellers selling it at a lower price than me, please let me know. I will match that price and sell it to you even lower!

The spoofer comes with a 40 minute FREE trial which you can test for yourself!

Payment methods: Paypal (F&F), Paypal
ALL Payments are NON-refundable!

If you have any questions or problems, please contact me and I will assist you.

My discord ID is: Enhasa#6905

I can help you set up the spoofer via teamviewer as well if you need help.

I do not like beating around the bush, so I am going to cut to the chase and be clear on this. The reason why I am charging more than what the developer does is because I am spending my time to help you set up the spoofer and also because I am able to accept payments via paypal. If you are able to pay using bitcoins, you can get it from the developer directly at a cheaper price.

Also to clarify: This spoofer will prevent account(s) that you log on to from getting shadow banned / banned because of your flagged HWID. The spoofer is unable to unban or un-shadowban accounts that are already banned or shadowbanned.

Also to add, your account can still get banned or shadow banned if you are raging hard with cheats or just caught cheating in general. However, you will be able to login to a new account right away and not have to worry about hwid bans.

Lastly, permanently banned accounts are gone FOREVER. There is no way possible to get any permanently banned accounts unbanned. Put it this way....the chances of you willing the lottery 10 times in a row is higher than the chances of getting an account banned.

Video Demo:

Thanks
9 Users
Old 02/06/2021, 13:59   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
i buy 1 key today great costumer services and very easy to use +++rep for this awsome product and you one of the best reseller thanks
Old 02/06/2021, 14:06   #3 Trade Status: Verified(?)

This guys is really helpful he can help you with anything. Spoofer works 100% and if u have any problems with the spoofer just contact this guy and he will help you contact the devs of the spoofer to fix ur problem. +rep 99999999
Old 02/06/2021, 14:14   #4 Trade Status: Verified(?)

+++rep
Old 02/06/2021, 17:21   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

++ rep this my #1 plug 100% ligit
Old 02/07/2021, 05:42   #6 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Purchased Infinite spoofer for Cold War. 100% legit!
Old 02/07/2021, 07:39   #7 Trade Status: Verified(?)

kwenhasa, you really let me do this Changing my password,

however I gonna Leave you a VOUCHE just For the Fast Services to Active my KEY

Thanks

Spoofer is Working just smooth
Old 02/07/2021, 08:09   #8 Trade Status: Verified(?)

So i've purchased avalanche or better known as knox now and i've also purchased lydian and they didn't do anything for me other than make me reinstall windows. Where Infnite did the job after a couple settings changes, one in bios and one in security and i was able to load in and play no problem so big vouch for infinite and Kwenhasa for the assistance. Excellent service and will definitely purchase again
Old 02/07/2021, 15:34   #9 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quick and legit service. Highly recommend using the 40 minute trial to make sure your settings are right - just have to turn on machine virtualization in bios and ensure your AV doesn't block it. I was able to adjust settings and play a couple games using the trial to make sure everything worked and purchasing afterwards was a breeze. Will definitely continue to purchase my subscription through kwenhasa
Old 02/08/2021, 08:44   #10 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I was detected because of using EO and every new Account is Directly shadowbanned but with this Spoofer i can Play, thank you !!
Old 02/09/2021, 08:40   #11 Trade Status: Verified(?)

I could not begin to tell you how much I recommend that you use this seller. I was able to get the Infinite spoofer from him without any hassle at all. I was struggling to figure out btc exchange and was about to give up when i was lucky enough to have been given this dudes site. He even walked me through setup process and never once was i unable to not get a response when i had a question. Not only that the dude shot the **** with me for hours and just seems like a really good person. 10000% i vouch for him and hope you do yourself a favor and use him for whatever you need
Old 02/12/2021, 23:54   #12 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

This guy is very friendly went above and beyond too help me get it setup couldn't recommend a better reseller A++++
Old 02/13/2021, 22:22   #13 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

It is the best, very good service, very good tools, and the help is the best, everything I have to buy, I will do it here always
Old 02/13/2021, 23:55   #14 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Thank You

Service was great and spoofer is amazing! So happy I am able to play wz again Thanks Enhasa. Highly recommend.

Enhasa also provided me with 2 accounts to test the spoofer with.
Old 02/14/2021, 18:42   #15 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What settings in BIOS and security need this spoofer?
Have i disable secure boot or something?