Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:58

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.10 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Spirited
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases Yesterday, 19:08
Replies: 67
Views: 21,371
Posted By Spirited
Lol. Well, I know this is just retaliation for...

Lol. Well, I know this is just retaliation for your AI thread being removed... But I'll admit that I'm only human. So if you find any issues, then please report those issues via the issue tracker....
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases Yesterday, 09:07
Replies: 8
Views: 371
Posted By Spirited
At least the AI who wrote that reply read my...

At least the AI who wrote that reply read my comment. Lol :p
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases Yesterday, 04:53
Replies: 8
Views: 371
Posted By Spirited
Yup yup. Exactly my thoughts as well. AI is a...

Yup yup. Exactly my thoughts as well. AI is a very helpful tool. I instructed my agent (Luna) to never implement creative solutions and to do exactly as I say. I delegate work to it rather than...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 09/27/2026, 09:52
Replies: 8
Views: 371
Posted By Spirited
Lol, I love how people develop narratives about...

Lol, I love how people develop narratives about me when it's convenient for them. It'd be a lot easier for you if I hated AI, huh?
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 09/27/2026, 01:48
Replies: 8
Views: 371
Posted By Spirited
You mention this was made by you three times in...

You mention this was made by you three times in your post, lots across multiple copyright / attribution files in your repo, and then request that everyone must credit you inside the client via your...
Forum: Conquer Online 2 09/19/2026, 20:37
Replies: 5
Views: 489
Posted By Spirited
I always wonder and ask the same thing when I see...

I always wonder and ask the same thing when I see these kinds of posts.... What purpose do you serve, then? Like, don't get me wrong... I love seeing people work together on something. But being...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/15/2026, 18:36
Replies: 16
Views: 903
Posted By Spirited
All we need is Decker and a new Conquer crypto...

All we need is Decker and a new Conquer crypto scam, and the revival will be complete.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/14/2026, 18:20
Replies: 16
Views: 903
Posted By Spirited
I think you just proved my point pretty hard...

I think you just proved my point pretty hard there... Lol. You're not looking for feedback, you're looking for praise. So, what's next here? Is Ultimation gonna poke his head in next? Like, you're...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/13/2026, 22:24
Replies: 16
Views: 903
Posted By Spirited
I didn't read it like that... Genuinely, it...

I didn't read it like that... Genuinely, it sounds like someone who's impressed with what you did using AI. Maybe I'm wrong, but like... the only thing you can control is how you respond to a...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 09/13/2026, 09:46
Replies: 16
Views: 903
Posted By Spirited
If you love AI, and you said it's how you did all...

If you love AI, and you said it's how you did all this, then idk. Doesn't seem passive aggressive to me? /shrugs
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 09/05/2026, 19:13
Replies: 9
Views: 595
Posted By Spirited
I think there's a big difference between using AI...

I think there's a big difference between using AI as a tool vs. using AI as a crutch. You should be able to understand and be responsible for anything it generates. That's the stance a lot of the...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 08/24/2026, 21:25
Replies: 9
Views: 595
Posted By Spirited
Why is this not hosted on GitHub where we can...

Why is this not hosted on GitHub where we can easily see the commit history and code? Limewire is usually for illegal downloads / pirating. I didn't even know it was still around.
Forum: CO2 Programming 08/12/2026, 20:29
Replies: 7
Views: 371
Posted By Spirited
I think in those older versions, it might be...

I think in those older versions, it might be 1014. I'm not sure which patch they changed that in.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 08/10/2026, 18:19
Replies: 10
Views: 396
Posted By Spirited
Speak of the devil.

Speak of the devil.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 08/05/2026, 09:15
Replies: 9
Views: 636
Posted By Spirited
I'm actually writing an update to a launcher...

I'm actually writing an update to a launcher project I own where I've been adding some game preservation features / optimizations. Maybe after I make mine public, you'd consider contributing some of...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 08/02/2026, 23:47
Replies: 9
Views: 636
Posted By Spirited
Would you consider open sourcing this? I think...

Would you consider open sourcing this? I think more people would be able to use it if you do. Good work finding an optimization like this.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 07/27/2026, 21:48
Replies: 8
Views: 644
Posted By Spirited
Gotta love the "great work, but" comments. ...

Gotta love the "great work, but" comments.

Here's a real comment: this looks great. Hella good. And if you're looking for feedback or ideas, I'd say it may be worth taking a look at the...
Forum: CO2 Programming 07/22/2026, 19:50
Replies: 5
Views: 731
Posted By Spirited
Scam.

Scam.
Forum: CO2 Programming 07/21/2026, 20:42
Replies: 5
Views: 731
Posted By Spirited
Why is it that all you post to this forum is your...

Why is it that all you post to this forum is your contact information to scam people off-site, and leaked scam source code so people contact you to fix their launchers and servers?
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 07/19/2026, 16:34
Replies: 232
Views: 267,429
Posted By Spirited
Redux is also very popular.

Redux is also very popular.
Forum: CO2 PServer Advertising 07/11/2026, 10:13
Replies: 7
Views: 558
Posted By Spirited
I see 2005 and I don't see a patch number, so TQ...

I see 2005 and I don't see a patch number, so TQ binaries? Lol
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/15/2026, 02:32
Replies: 11
Views: 747
Posted By Spirited
Lol, wow. What an outlook.

Lol, wow. What an outlook.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 06/09/2026, 16:44
Replies: 11
Views: 747
Posted By Spirited
You can't teach an old dog new tricks. ...

You can't teach an old dog new tricks.



Good luck with that. Lol
Forum: CO2 PServer Advertising 05/23/2026, 02:48
Replies: 9
Views: 776
Posted By Spirited
That's a weird thing for someone to just make up....

That's a weird thing for someone to just make up. Was that on your site before, and you just removed it? Was it unintentional? I'm confused.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 05/20/2026, 03:40
Replies: 3
Views: 1,552
Posted By Spirited
Will be fun to see what vibe coded projects fail...

Will be fun to see what vibe coded projects fail once GitHub increases their prices to be usage based. Lol
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:00.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.