Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › MMORPGs › Conquer Online 2 › CO2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:14

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Looking for a clean and stable Conquer Online 5065 source

Discussion on Looking for a clean and stable Conquer Online 5065 source within the CO2 Private Server forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Looking for a clean and stable Conquer Online 5065 source

Hi everyone,

I知 looking for a stable and clean Conquer Online 5065 source.

What I want is a true classic setup, as close as possible to the original 5065 experience:

- Trojan
- Warrior
- Archer
- Water Taoist
- Fire Taoist
- No Ninja
- No Monk / Pirate / newer classes
- No Fan / Tower
- No custom systems
- No modern items or features
- No heavily edited shops, NPCs, rates, or gameplay
- Preferably original/classic 5065 mechanics
- 2nd Reborn support
- +12 equipment support

I already have a 5065 client and I have been testing Redux 3.05, but I would like to know if there is a more complete, stable, and production-ready 5065 source available.

I知 mainly interested in:

- Stability
- Working NPCs and item scripts
- Working events
- Proper combat and skills
- Guild War / PK systems
- Database stability
- Minimal bugs
- Clean codebase without unnecessary custom additions

I do not mind paying for a good source if it is genuinely stable and clean.

If anyone has one available, please let me know:

- Which source it is based on
- What is fully working
- What is still incomplete or buggy
- Whether full source code is included
- Whether the database is included
- Whether a compatible 5065 client is included or recommended
- Approximate price

I am not looking for a heavily customized private server package.

I want a pure classic 5065 base that I can develop, fix, and improve myself while keeping the original old-school Conquer experience.

Thanks in advance.
jonice is offline  
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonice View Post
Hi everyone,

I知 looking for a stable and clean Conquer Online 5065 source.

What I want is a true classic setup, as close as possible to the original 5065 experience:

- Trojan
- Warrior
- Archer
- Water Taoist
- Fire Taoist
- No Ninja
- No Monk / Pirate / newer classes
- No Fan / Tower
- No custom systems
- No modern items or features
- No heavily edited shops, NPCs, rates, or gameplay
- Preferably original/classic 5065 mechanics
- 2nd Reborn support
- +12 equipment support

I already have a 5065 client and I have been testing Redux 3.05, but I would like to know if there is a more complete, stable, and production-ready 5065 source available.

I知 mainly interested in:

- Stability
- Working NPCs and item scripts
- Working events
- Proper combat and skills
- Guild War / PK systems
- Database stability
- Minimal bugs
- Clean codebase without unnecessary custom additions

I do not mind paying for a good source if it is genuinely stable and clean.

If anyone has one available, please let me know:

- Which source it is based on
- What is fully working
- What is still incomplete or buggy
- Whether full source code is included
- Whether the database is included
- Whether a compatible 5065 client is included or recommended
- Approximate price

I am not looking for a heavily customized private server package.

I want a pure classic 5065 base that I can develop, fix, and improve myself while keeping the original old-school Conquer experience.

Thanks in advance.
Such thing does not exist. Also the patch does not matter. The client and the source can be customised. But every single public source has huge scalability issues. It's less about the content and more about how to make it scale.
dolhabogdan is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
That is the reason which i post this, because i can paid for a good source which has those requirements.
Thanks!
jonice is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonice View Post
That is the reason which i post this, because i can paid for a good source which has those requirements.
Thanks!
you will get scammed
dolhabogdan is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 11
You can contact me, both the source project and binary.
somecode is offline  
Old   #6
 
Spirited's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 8,310
Received Thanks: 4,204
Quote:
Originally Posted by somecode View Post
You can contact me, both the source project and binary.
Speak of the devil.
Spirited is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
Speak of the devil.
Don't speculate on others from your perspective

You are welcome to ask me for verification, not to yin and yang others here.
somecode is offline  
Old   #8
 
wolfcfx880's Avatar
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 57
Received Thanks: 10
Redux is the best sample of published 5065's sources
I bet you won't find any published 100% Free of bugs sources

You want a ready-production source ?
1 . Use Redux
2 . Solve its bugs
3 . Improve the threading/connection
4 . You can create custom events easily by using C# basic Knowledge/skills


Consider these tips on how to become a successful server administrator.
wolfcfx880 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
I’ve actually received a few offers for other sources. They are not true/native 5065 sources, but mostly 5165-based projects that have been modified heavily to get very close to the old-school 5065 experience. I haven’t decided yet which direction I want to take.

Regarding Redux, I used Codex to do a fairly deep analysis of the codebase, and unfortunately there are quite a few missing or incomplete systems, especially around events and some of the core gameplay features. It is definitely usable as a learning/development base, but getting it to a production-ready state would require a considerable amount of work.

There is also the loader issue. The loader I tested gets detected by antivirus as malicious/suspicious because of the way it hooks/injects into the client, so that is another area that would need proper work as well. I would prefer having a clean, auditable loader that I can compile myself and distribute with as few antivirus detections as possible.

So at the moment I’m trying to decide between two options:

1. Buy a more complete and mature source and then remove/adjust the newer features until it matches the classic experience I want.
2. Keep Redux and invest the money/time into fixing and improving it myself, especially since I have Codex Pro with the x20 usage option available to help me analyze, refactor and implement the missing systems.

I’m still evaluating which option makes more sense long term. My main priority is stability and keeping the gameplay as close as possible to the old-school 5065 experience.
jonice is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 115
Received Thanks: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonice View Post
I致e actually received a few offers for other sources. They are not true/native 5065 sources, but mostly 5165-based projects that have been modified heavily to get very close to the old-school 5065 experience. I haven稚 decided yet which direction I want to take.

Regarding Redux, I used Codex to do a fairly deep analysis of the codebase, and unfortunately there are quite a few missing or incomplete systems, especially around events and some of the core gameplay features. It is definitely usable as a learning/development base, but getting it to a production-ready state would require a considerable amount of work.

There is also the loader issue. The loader I tested gets detected by antivirus as malicious/suspicious because of the way it hooks/injects into the client, so that is another area that would need proper work as well. I would prefer having a clean, auditable loader that I can compile myself and distribute with as few antivirus detections as possible.

So at the moment I知 trying to decide between two options:

1. Buy a more complete and mature source and then remove/adjust the newer features until it matches the classic experience I want.
2. Keep Redux and invest the money/time into fixing and improving it myself, especially since I have Codex Pro with the x20 usage option available to help me analyze, refactor and implement the missing systems.

I知 still evaluating which option makes more sense long term. My main priority is stability and keeping the gameplay as close as possible to the old-school 5065 experience.
No source project can be more stable than the official binary source, and it has almost no bugs. My direction is to run the stable server in binary, and then improve my 5065 source code project by reverse, and I did it in my private project. I have also made some ways to use the 6609 version and customize the client UI to make some low-version clients. If you are interested, you can talk to me privately, and I will provide you with my works, which can be for communication only.
somecode is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 4
For a base you could use impulse 5165... that's what I did.. is the easiest to rework what is broken (which imo is everything but you have a base you can start from and is not filled with junk).
dolhabogdan is offline  
Reply


Similar Threads Similar Threads
TheeUnforgiven 5065 source and project ORION 5065 proxy bot
09/27/2015 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies
TheeUnforgiven is based on redux 5065 (all credits for the base goes for pro4never, link to it's thread) that is the change log, i've done way more than that but i sometimes ignore updating the change log, i've fixed some fatal exploits (which i personally exploited the hell out of them on private servers using redux source), made botting a little bit harder, implemented lots of quests and features, fixed lots of stuff, here read it for yourself that whole progress has been done in 3...
[HELP] Need Source 5065 and Appserver for 5065
08/24/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
i need this all plx fast:(



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:14.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.