Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:34

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 200
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: BaussHacker
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/25/2011, 19:26
Replies: 10
Views: 5,069
Posted By BaussHacker
So, how am I the idiot? :rolleyes:

So, how am I the idiot? :rolleyes:
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 12/25/2011, 18:58
Replies: 17
Views: 1,760
Posted By BaussHacker
The players come when you make events.

The players come when you make events.
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/25/2011, 17:05
Replies: 167
Views: 36,025
Posted By BaussHacker
I did.

I did.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/25/2011, 15:59
Replies: 22
Views: 5,757
Posted By BaussHacker
Public sources*

Public sources*
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/25/2011, 14:24
Replies: 330
Views: 47,859
Posted By BaussHacker
There is no problem?

There is no problem?
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 12/25/2011, 13:58
Replies: 17
Views: 1,760
Posted By BaussHacker
My point was you need something special to make...

My point was you need something special to make others join your server. If it's the same as other servers, then why should they join yours rather than one with same features, but more players?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/25/2011, 12:58
Replies: 8
Views: 908
Posted By BaussHacker
Actually Fang is right, non of the ports match. ...

Actually Fang is right, non of the ports match.

Conquer is only using 2 ports.

Accountserver and Gameserver.

Accountserver is Client port and Account port in this case.
Gameserver is Game...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/25/2011, 01:23
Replies: 167
Views: 36,025
Posted By BaussHacker
Set the project to 32 bit, search there is a...

Set the project to 32 bit, search there is a guide for it or look in the sticky thread for 5165 FAQ.

And won't really just give my mail out anymore ^^
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/25/2011, 00:07
Replies: 167
Views: 36,025
Posted By BaussHacker
My best advice to you would be learn how to...

My best advice to you would be learn how to program in C# then focus on making a server. Not that I don't want to do it for you, but I would rather want you to learn something ^^
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/24/2011, 23:43
Replies: 167
Views: 36,025
Posted By BaussHacker
Using the source is crap, using the events and...

Using the source is crap, using the events and features is what's good. :) It's my very old source :D
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/24/2011, 22:06
Replies: 22
Views: 5,757
Posted By BaussHacker
Tell me :3 I'm SvendDenBillige if you ever see me.

Tell me :3 I'm SvendDenBillige if you ever see me.
Forum: Conquer Online 2 12/24/2011, 13:24
Replies: 8
Views: 657
Posted By BaussHacker
Ddos lul

Ddos lul
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/24/2011, 12:45
Replies: 5
Views: 837
Posted By BaussHacker
Playing with Barbie?

Playing with Barbie?
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/24/2011, 12:41
Replies: 41
Views: 3,345
Posted By BaussHacker
You can't always make sure ;) He...

You can't always make sure ;)



He doesn't mean the COAI, but AI as an AIBot like a duel bot.
Forum: CO2 PServer Archive 12/24/2011, 03:02
Replies: 17
Views: 1,760
Posted By BaussHacker
Then you still need to add interesting things...

Then you still need to add interesting things like events etc.
But not events like regular events, but events that no other servers have, otherwise there is no point for people staying in your...
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/24/2011, 02:58
Replies: 41
Views: 3,345
Posted By BaussHacker
You can't PVP against yourself tho ;) How will...

You can't PVP against yourself tho ;) How will you test angles etc. you see there is a lot of things you can't test alone :) Sure you can test most, but when it get's to advance things like that,...
Forum: CO2 PServer Guides & Releases 12/24/2011, 00:08
Replies: 868
Views: 159,357
Posted By BaussHacker
Normally you don't state what's missing, but...

Normally you don't state what's missing, but what's added.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/23/2011, 21:42
Replies: 41
Views: 3,345
Posted By BaussHacker
You can't test everything alone, such as PVP and...

You can't test everything alone, such as PVP and features where you need to be more than one person, events etc.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/23/2011, 21:40
Replies: 4
Views: 516
Posted By BaussHacker
MyTeam is null.

MyTeam is null.
Forum: EO PServer Guides & Releases 12/23/2011, 20:53
Replies: 10
Views: 3,671
Posted By BaussHacker
Sorry been a lot busy lately, will finish the...

Sorry been a lot busy lately, will finish the rest of all this tomorrow.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/23/2011, 20:52
Replies: 5
Views: 837
Posted By BaussHacker
Why is it everytime I think you're going to...

Why is it everytime I think you're going to learn, then you prove me wrong?
Forum: Conquer Online 2 12/23/2011, 12:48
Replies: 7
Views: 758
Posted By BaussHacker
I tried it and I can't even get into promote...

I tried it and I can't even get into promote center then it tells me map is not yet loaded, lolwut? xD

Not sure if they use flash or java? If they use Java, then it will work on all platforms....
Forum: CO2 Programming 12/23/2011, 02:35
Replies: 31
Views: 2,217
Posted By BaussHacker
Maybe he will learn C/C++ after? Tho chances are...

Maybe he will learn C/C++ after? Tho chances are very small.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/23/2011, 02:33
Replies: 4
Views: 717
Posted By BaussHacker
The answer I could come up with is, because...

The answer I could come up with is, because you're Decker.
Forum: CO2 Private Server 12/23/2011, 01:41
Replies: 22
Views: 5,757
Posted By BaussHacker
Google like a baws. What's your...

Google like a baws.



What's your charname in LastCo? o.o
Showing results 1 to 25 of 200

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:36.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.