Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer on Facebook

Discussion on Conquer on Facebook within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer on Facebook

Has any one tried it yet i got an archer on it and noticed one thing when your doing the equipment bonus quest you don't got the bound experience ball which sucks complete *** <_<

And how do you guys think it works i wouldn't mind having a server running off the browser or in facebook would be awesome
Old 12/23/2011, 12:48   #2

I tried it and I can't even get into promote center then it tells me map is not yet loaded, lolwut? xD

Not sure if they use flash or java? If they use Java, then it will work on all platforms. Flash is kinda getting outdated.
Old 12/23/2011, 15:05   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaussHacker View Post
I tried it and I can't even get into promote center then it tells me map is not yet loaded, lolwut? xD

Not sure if they use flash or java? If they use Java, then it will work on all platforms. Flash is kinda getting outdated.
When i first try'ed it wouldn't let me into the barn where all the steeds are lol
Old 12/24/2011, 16:20   #4

so now u can play conquer on facebook without download ?
:P rofl i need to check this xD
Old 12/26/2011, 07:35   #5

Facebook conquer sucks.
Old 03/05/2012, 21:55   #6

after a few tries it should work to enter into the map you couldnt enter to -> afterwards you wont have this problem again.. BUT as there aint even the shopfalgs at the market yet (after 5 months?!), its really kinda crabby there ..
Old 03/05/2012, 22:39   #7

elite*gold: 20
The bound expball from Bonus Trainer Quests are removed aswell as they're removed from the normal Conquer Online client. Good Luck with playing on facebook
Old 03/09/2012, 06:29   #8

Haven't tried it yet. Anyway, since you've mention facebook, an article recently posted that many unrelated reports say that some colleges and employers expect candidates to give up their Facebook passwords. If you want to learn more about this issue, this is where I read the news:.