Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 18:45

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 31
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Ariella
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/03/2012, 16:43
Replies: 47
Views: 8,268
Posted By Ariella
I did a little investigating, kiddos. I spent the...

I did a little investigating, kiddos. I spent the time to d/l and register for shiva. I played it, and I think it's 7.1 but, probably using the same source files creating this issue. The auth server...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/02/2012, 16:13
Replies: 47
Views: 8,268
Posted By Ariella
As I have already stated, As have many others,...

As I have already stated, As have many others, including xij and tama. This server is in ALPHA STAGE, so it crashes, and has bugs. If you don't like it, find somewhere else to play, quite frankly. I...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 04/01/2012, 17:18
Replies: 47
Views: 8,268
Posted By Ariella
I just want to put my two cents in before this...

I just want to put my two cents in before this topic closes.

You guys need to realize that Rappelz has a very small bank of developers working for it. And you also must know that everytime you run...
Forum: Rappelz 07/20/2011, 23:25
Replies: 9
Views: 824
Posted By Ariella
I just want you to know, that I eat this shit up....

I just want you to know, that I eat this shit up. Seriously though, I'm done with rappelz and I'm done with this forum. It was a rofl thing anyways. There are bigger and better things out there for...
Forum: Rappelz 07/20/2011, 20:29
Replies: 9
Views: 824
Posted By Ariella
My Final Words

I'm going to say my peace now.

I've always loved rappelz, always. There is alot of drama going on with this private server community. I've played it too much over the course of the past 6 years of...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/20/2011, 02:06
Replies: 20
Views: 1,646
Posted By Ariella
As for Kale, I have a relationship with Kale. I...

As for Kale, I have a relationship with Kale. I appreciate the lack of flames, as I would not flame him either.

I like the way this is going, it feels very productive.

@Lish, I'm sorry for...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/20/2011, 00:34
Replies: 20
Views: 1,646
Posted By Ariella
I don't know how to do that, nor did I know that...

I don't know how to do that, nor did I know that was possible. Thank you for your input.

+1
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/20/2011, 00:28
Replies: 20
Views: 1,646
Posted By Ariella
In a way you're right, but in a way you're wrong....

In a way you're right, but in a way you're wrong. As I quoted above, with a nice drop rate, the things up to r3 will drop slightly well. But everything r4 and above.. well. I've got an r6 char on a...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/20/2011, 00:11
Replies: 20
Views: 1,646
Posted By Ariella
A reply to the people who vote No If you...

A reply to the people who vote No

If you don't give what the player's want, what makes you think they will play? I've played 7 servers now, and quit every single one, because none are what I am...
Forum: Rappelz Private Server 07/20/2011, 00:01
Replies: 20
Views: 1,646
Posted By Ariella
[Request] A Private Server to Meet the Player's Demands

Alright, here goes my rant:

I have once stated it before.

What do I expect from a private server?


I expect the server to have a x20 exp rate, or better

I expect the server to have...
Forum: Rappelz 07/18/2011, 03:03
Replies: 2
Views: 580
Posted By Ariella
My assumption is that it's a .lua file that does...

My assumption is that it's a .lua file that does the friday gold farmer event. I could be wrong but I think so.
Forum: Rappelz 07/17/2011, 14:22
Replies: 15
Views: 1,638
Posted By Ariella
Well, I found out new information. I use...

Well, I found out new information. I use tuneuputilities and it has turned off BSOD messages after a fatal error/crash. So I turned it back on and found out what causes it:

igxpdx32.dll

AKA: my...
Forum: Rappelz 07/16/2011, 03:16
Replies: 15
Views: 1,638
Posted By Ariella
I use CPU-Z ;) I added a txt file of the...

I use CPU-Z ;)

I added a txt file of the stuff it brought up in my other post. I think it does about the same thing you're talking about.

It's a compaq, btw. One that my dad bought awhile ago....
Forum: Rappelz 07/16/2011, 03:07
Replies: 15
Views: 1,638
Posted By Ariella
It's a goldfish.. something. the motherboard...

It's a goldfish.. something. the motherboard model I can get for you. one sec

ASUSTeK Computer INC.
Goldfish3, 1.xx
chipset Intel i915p/i915G rev B1
Southbridge intel 82801FB (ICH6)

BIOS:...
Forum: Rappelz 07/16/2011, 01:57
Replies: 15
Views: 1,638
Posted By Ariella
I tried to flash my BIOS once, that was a...

I tried to flash my BIOS once, that was a nightmare. I'll prefer not to mess with the BIOS settings too much, and I wasn't even aware that hyper threading could be enabled. When I was a kid I once...
Forum: Rappelz 07/16/2011, 01:32
Replies: 15
Views: 1,638
Posted By Ariella
KTS and I have a hate-hate relationship. I love...

KTS and I have a hate-hate relationship. I love it, but bleh. Never again. It was the worst lay of my life. Lol

I had a netbook with a 64 bit processor and hyper threading. That little thing was...
Forum: Rappelz 07/16/2011, 01:22
Replies: 15
Views: 1,638
Posted By Ariella
No worries. Thanks :) I'm due for a computer...

No worries. Thanks :) I'm due for a computer upgrade sometime sooooooooooooooon. I'm hoping. Just need someone to actually hire me first. I wonder, is it better to build one's own computer, or buy a...
Forum: Rappelz 07/16/2011, 01:15
Replies: 15
Views: 1,638
Posted By Ariella
Don't laugh, it's epicly obsolete: XP...

Don't laugh, it's epicly obsolete:

XP professional SP3

Intel pentium 4 2.93 GHz
1.49GB RAM
910GL intel chipset, forget the specs on that chipset. I just know it sucks and it has not had a...
Forum: Rappelz 07/16/2011, 01:09
Replies: 15
Views: 1,638
Posted By Ariella
Computer Crashes while Rappelz'ing

I would post this to the gpotato team but, F them IMO. Besides, I don't want to send them any of my files, nor have I played there recently.

I have issues, and I'm not really sure what's causing...
Forum: Rappelz 07/15/2011, 20:23
Replies: 6
Views: 2,679
Posted By Ariella
Thanks, but I'm just requesting that private...

Thanks, but I'm just requesting that private servers in general do this. Not for my personal use.
Forum: Rappelz 07/15/2011, 20:15
Replies: 6
Views: 2,679
Posted By Ariella
I'm not setting up a private server.

I'm not setting up a private server.
Forum: Rappelz 07/15/2011, 18:58
Replies: 6
Views: 2,679
Posted By Ariella
[Request] Creature Taming Skill

I think it is really ridiculous to have a 2 minute cooldown time on this skill. Tame rates for higher tier pets are horrid, so people buy in excess of 60 cards from the NPC to go tame them. That's 2+...
Forum: Rappelz 07/09/2011, 02:29
Replies: 15
Views: 1,542
Posted By Ariella
I'm willing to try anything. I will be keeping my...

I'm willing to try anything. I will be keeping my eyes open.. But beware, I have HIGH expectations. ;)
Forum: Rappelz 07/09/2011, 02:06
Replies: 15
Views: 1,542
Posted By Ariella
Exactly, I want a server that is away from that....

Exactly, I want a server that is away from that. If I find a server like that, I'd so donate monthly to keep it up. Even if I didn't get anything in return.
Forum: Rappelz 07/09/2011, 02:00
Replies: 15
Views: 1,542
Posted By Ariella
The reason why I stopped playing AoR is because...

The reason why I stopped playing AoR is because this nubzor decided he/she was going to pk my dp, everytime I tried to dp. So no way, no way am I going to do this until r5. The server sucks, end of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 31

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.