Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DarknessFight

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DarknessFight

This server is ****,However, it is first on the list private server have such a description.... [FIRST 7.3 SERVER!][NO CRASHES][Root-Server][English/German Pserver][Nice & Helpful GM's][Daily Events][No Player-Pushes][Big Community][GM's for French, Dutch, English, German] ....)
this is epic 7.3 is so far the best server but still dc or server is crashed ... all day server is open max 4h therefore advise against playing in this ****** server ^_^

Old   #2

i dont agree

Thanks
1 User
Old   #3

I do agree... But why did you open another pointless thread just to moan about it? If you don't like it... don't play it. It couldn't be any more simple.

#Request Close
Old   #4

elite*gold: 30
Received Thanks: 3,179
I still don't get it why people always have to flame.

Since I always say DF is still in Alpha-Stage, there are some bugs - Which we're trying to fix.
This caused the crashes.

Thanks
8 Users
Old   #5

i dont agree with the OP, its retarded to open a thread about it on another forum to flame it. xijezu makes a valid point about alpha stage. the server is still excellent, i enjoy playing there, and am going to bring more friends soon.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #6

LOL like all other servers there is a BETA TIME which they need players to play to report bugs if found until the server is fully launched..
Old   #7

Well I want to point out one major problem with the server - It's too easy!
The whole fun of the game is to have a challenge, so some ideas for you to consider are:
Lower the exp - Dping is painful with official rates, but dping with say... 30x exp (maybe higher for r6+ chars) is actually pretty fun...
GET RID OF (basically) free tpros! Do you want everyone to have WD's and DT's...? No fun at all when everyone has everything they want... make it a challenge to get these precious things! Otherwise your server is going to become incredibly boring for 95% of players...

The one thing I do like... equipment drop rate (certainly is challenging to get money)
Old   #8

I stopped playing some time ago but behemoth is low-rated server and it was pretty nice, with cool community.
Old   #9

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyn12444 View Post
Well I want to point out one major problem with the server - It's too easy!
The whole fun of the game is to have a challenge, so some ideas for you to consider are:
Lower the exp - Dping is painful with official rates, but dping with say... 30x exp (maybe higher for r6+ chars) is actually pretty fun...
GET RID OF (basically) free tpros! Do you want everyone to have WD's and DT's...?
No fun at all when everyone has everything they want... make it a challenge to get these precious things! Otherwise your server is going to become incredibly boring for 95% of players...

The one thing I do like... equipment drop rate (certainly is challenging to get money)
Sure...sure..and force every one to quit
Good idea...
Old   #10

i don't agree, DarknessFight is the best server
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by →Striker← View Post
Sure...sure..and force every one to quit
Good idea...
You mean force the 12 year olds to quit... who just moan about low exp rates even though they are incredibly high? You'd get rid of all the idiots. Servers aren't just about having a huge community. I know I'd much rather have a smaller, more friendly community than a huge one full of arabs and moaners... Anyone else agree?
Old   #12

The Black Market: 129/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,859
People, keep on-topic and without insulting anyone!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #13

Do you know when server will be on? ^^
Old   #14

Some people like it fast to r7 and just PVP without fear even if you lose some stuff, you could always make new

others like it little more closer to original rappelz... you can't make everyone happy..
let's say xijezu makes the behemoth server at 6x exp.. then we will begin to see these forums (yes these and not DF-forums for some godforsaken reason) get flooded with "DF was cool but now it's ******, change the rate"

IMO, no server so far has reached the stage that AOR was in.. sure it was lvl cap 140, and there was no DT (boo hoo) but hell, i dare any1 to argue that the server itself sucked... yea yea i know, "he had complete files, he didn't release..." still, best server there was

TL;DR? Make your own **** server instead of whining about some1 else's... *
can't? won't? don't have the time? don't have the resources to maintain?
then hold your tongue

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyn12444 View Post
You mean force the 12 year olds to quit... who just moan about low exp rates even though they are incredibly high? You'd get rid of all the idiots. Servers aren't just about having a huge community. I know I'd much rather have a smaller, more friendly community than a huge one full of arabs and moaners... Anyone else agree?
5 players PK you = meh, i'll get them eventually
2 players with arabic name PK you = ******* those arabs, they're all like that!

Old   #15

I agree with you