Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rappelz
You last visited: Today at 04:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] Creature Taming Skill

Discussion on [Request] Creature Taming Skill within the Rappelz forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Request] Creature Taming Skill

I think it is really ridiculous to have a 2 minute cooldown time on this skill. Tame rates for higher tier pets are horrid, so people buy in excess of 60 cards from the NPC to go tame them. That's 2+ hours of time wasted failing 30 to 1. If not worse.

Is it possible to edit this one skill and make it 30 second cooldown, or 20 seconds. Either way, If it is possible someone please do it.

Thank you.
Old 07/15/2011, 19:05   #2

i agree,,, there is no sense to w8 for cooldown in tame skill on private servers. Removing cooldown or 5-10sec should be awesome!
Old 07/15/2011, 19:34   #3

This has been discussed before, if you want the taming skill cool down to be shorter, just find out how to do so - if you are not able to do so, why do you even want to set up a private server?
Old 07/15/2011, 20:15   #4

I'm not setting up a private server.
Old 07/15/2011, 20:20   #5

Ariella , check the other topics. There is one , that show you have to decrease the cool down of taming card skill just for help.
Old 07/15/2011, 20:23   #6

Thanks, but I'm just requesting that private servers in general do this. Not for my personal use.
Old 07/15/2011, 20:39   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0ul37 View Post
This has been discussed before, if you want the taming skill cool down to be shorter, just find out how to do so - if you are not able to do so, why do you even want to set up a private server?
sry man,,, but Im not creating private server. Im just saying this is a great idea to add to pservers!
BTW, Im able to create a pserver without CD. This is simple to any coders....
I didnt check the pserver files yet, but I will take a look after.