Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 11:09

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 69
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Englishnessness
Forum: Mabinogi 08/25/2013, 20:09
Replies: 3
Views: 1,835
Posted By Englishnessness
Mabinogi uses the "pleione engine," which is...

Mabinogi uses the "pleione engine," which is pretty obscure and not very available... If you're making a game, I don't see any reason why you'd be studying Mabinogi's file formats. If you want to...
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/25/2013, 20:02
Replies: 16
Views: 10,165
Posted By Englishnessness
Yeah, I know (smh, reposting the same meme? go...

Yeah, I know (smh, reposting the same meme? go away noob)... but seriously.

This applies to this topic so much. It is my only response.
Forum: Mabinogi 08/25/2013, 19:57
Replies: 17
Views: 2,025
Posted By Englishnessness
I make sense. My ISP doesn't make sense. ...

I make sense. My ISP doesn't make sense.

It's true that using only the standard dictionary definitions of static and dynamic, saying my IP is static would not make sense if it changes, but that...
Forum: Mabinogi 08/13/2013, 06:17
Replies: 17
Views: 2,025
Posted By Englishnessness
Well, at least 3 times a day. But yes.

Well, at least 3 times a day. But yes.
Forum: Mabinogi 08/13/2013, 06:14
Replies: 14
Views: 2,579
Posted By Englishnessness
Reminds me of Closed Beta... I want...

Reminds me of Closed Beta...
I want...
Forum: Mabinogi 08/09/2013, 01:58
Replies: 8
Views: 730
Posted By Englishnessness
Congratulations, Alwaho's birthday.

Congratulations, Alwaho's birthday.
Forum: Mabinogi 08/09/2013, 01:54
Replies: 17
Views: 2,025
Posted By Englishnessness
Nope, static.:pimp:

Nope, static.:pimp:
Forum: Mabinogi 08/08/2013, 05:36
Replies: 17
Views: 2,025
Posted By Englishnessness
My IP changes like 5 times a day even though I...

My IP changes like 5 times a day even though I don't want it to. Stupid ISP. ;w;
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 08/08/2013, 05:18
Replies: 121
Views: 42,747
Posted By Englishnessness
I like pineapple on my pizza. Plain is meh.

I like pineapple on my pizza. Plain is meh.
Forum: Mabinogi 08/08/2013, 05:06
Replies: 13
Views: 3,215
Posted By Englishnessness
That's not a baboon. That's an arlian.

That's not a baboon. That's an arlian.
Forum: Mabinogi 01/05/2013, 22:27
Replies: 14
Views: 2,623
Posted By Englishnessness
... Does ANYONE consider autoit a programming...

... Does ANYONE consider autoit a programming language? It's easier to understand than plain English... which can be said for some other programming languages; however, combine that with the fact...
Forum: Mabinogi 09/08/2012, 05:54
Replies: 64
Views: 10,092
Posted By Englishnessness
Btw Jas, river glitch is much better than...

Btw Jas, river glitch is much better than Offering. Anyone who has any idea what river glitch is like would have to be a species much less intelligent than any mammal to think Offering is better.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/26/2012, 20:00
Replies: 368
Views: 80,019
Posted By Englishnessness
Closed Beta was the best.

Closed Beta was the best.
Forum: Mabinogi 07/16/2012, 00:48
Replies: 35
Views: 4,150
Posted By Englishnessness
You don't need pake at all to bypass the filter,...

You don't need pake at all to bypass the filter, and that screenshot doesn't prove Alissa's send function is working.
Not saying you don't have it, though. Don't care either way~
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/15/2012, 23:53
Replies: 458
Views: 186,707
Posted By Englishnessness
Only some of them~

Only some of them~
Forum: Mabinogi 07/15/2012, 23:52
Replies: 64
Views: 10,092
Posted By Englishnessness
/* Remove Some client restrictions */ ...

/* Remove Some client restrictions */
RemoveActionDelays = 0
This one?
Honestly, though, assault slash method is pretty simple.
Forum: Mabinogi 07/15/2012, 23:46
Replies: 35
Views: 27,682
Posted By Englishnessness
Me too, except I'll do it on any server.

Me too, except I'll do it on any server.
Forum: Mabinogi 07/15/2012, 23:44
Replies: 35
Views: 4,150
Posted By Englishnessness
I doubt you could get pake fully working. Maybe...

I doubt you could get pake fully working. Maybe you could at least figure out how to update the release at "Mabipake-esque" but I've yet to see you do anything but embarrass yourself when it comes to...
Forum: Mabinogi 07/15/2012, 23:38
Replies: 383
Views: 184,271
Posted By Englishnessness
1,101 yen.

1,101 yen.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/13/2012, 23:07
Replies: 458
Views: 186,707
Posted By Englishnessness
Still works perfectly fine if you don't try to...

Still works perfectly fine if you don't try to multiclient. Shouldn't be too hard to get multiclienting working perfectly either, if any difficulty would even be present at all, although that's just...
Forum: Mabinogi 07/11/2012, 11:30
Replies: 383
Views: 184,271
Posted By Englishnessness
$50.

$50.
Forum: Mabinogi 07/11/2012, 11:15
Replies: 64
Views: 10,092
Posted By Englishnessness
What about avon feathers?

What about avon feathers?
Forum: Mabinogi 07/08/2012, 23:45
Replies: 55
Views: 6,644
Posted By Englishnessness
Being concise is fine, but I've yet to find a...

Being concise is fine, but I've yet to find a single one of your posts entertaining. When you've been the subject of ridicule, I've had some laughs, but it was always from other people. I come to...
Forum: Mabinogi 07/08/2012, 12:43
Replies: 55
Views: 6,644
Posted By Englishnessness
Eh. I've seen better. Certainly not from you,...

Eh. I've seen better.
Certainly not from you, though. Don't take this the wrong way, but you should try to do better.
Forum: Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits 07/08/2012, 12:35
Replies: 368
Views: 80,019
Posted By Englishnessness
FIX IT

FIX IT
Showing results 1 to 25 of 69

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:09.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.