Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Mabinogi
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Y U NO RELEESE POOBLIC PAKE???

Discussion on Y U NO RELEESE POOBLIC PAKE??? within the Mabinogi forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Y U NO RELEESE POOBLIC PAKE???

I NEDS MY BOUNTY BOARD HAXSSS!
Old 07/15/2012, 11:05   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by retarded jas161 View Post
I NEDS MY BOUNTY BOARD HAXSSS!
I don't know if your serious or not. But if your being serious your calling me the ******? You can't even get pake to work...
Old 07/15/2012, 15:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jas161 View Post
I don't know if your serious or not. But if your being serious your calling me the ******? You can't even get pake to work...

You didn't realized hes been here posting as that name for a while...?
Old 07/15/2012, 17:01   #4

Jas knows a lot but just acts stupid and trolls for fun.
Old 07/15/2012, 22:19   #5

Quote:
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2012, 23:32   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by step29 View Post
You didn't realized hes been here posting as that name for a while...?
Yea I know but It was because I asked him too at first (Long story lol). Then he actually started calling me a ****** and hurt my feeling , then he posted this and I got confused .
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2012, 23:44   #7

Quote:
I doubt you could get pake fully working. Maybe you could at least figure out how to update the release at "Mabipake-esque" but I've yet to see you do anything but embarrass yourself when it comes to this sort of thing.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/15/2012, 23:55   #8

Quote:
Yea I know but It was because I asked him too at first (Long story lol). Then he actually started calling me a ****** and hurt my feeling , then he posted this and I got confused .
YOU HAS WARKING PAKE???!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrybong1 View Post
Jas knows ****, acts stupid, and attempts to troll.
I knew that already.
Old 07/16/2012, 00:22   #9

Quote:
YOU HAS WARKING PAKE???!?!?!

Old 07/16/2012, 00:48   #10

Quote:
You don't need pake at all to bypass the filter, and that screenshot doesn't prove Alissa's send function is working.
Not saying you don't have it, though. Don't care either way~
Old 07/16/2012, 07:24   #11

Quote:

dat interface!
Old 07/16/2012, 14:50   #12

I've had it working since 2 updates ago, That was the point I just gave up on Mabinogi and I really doubt that there has been any major changes to make it any harder.

I also find it quite humorous how many of you just assume I'm unable to get pack working... Meh what you gonna do, doesn't bother me much anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Englishnessness View Post
I doubt you could get pake fully working. Maybe you could at least figure out how to update the release at "Mabipake-esque" but I've yet to see you do anything but embarrass yourself when it comes to this sort of thing.
If I was to released everything I came across Mabinogi would have crashed a lot sooner trust me. Btw the housing channel dupe that was me and a friend sadly it got leaked and has contributed to Mabinogi's current state.

Need prof? Ask a couple of people in Tarlach who was making val's and selling them for close to nothing and spamming bugles every few mins and making oblivion, dexterity and other rare enchants and selling them for close to nothing. But if your unable to find that ask about the boom in upgrade stones and who was selling massive amounts for again close to nothing.

It's kay though I'm nothing but a no named noob that contributed to the crash of Mabinogi Oh and don't forget there was no roll back. Tell me what exactly have you done? Oh wait I know.... Absolutely nothing.

If your gonna troll get your background information first, then you might successfully troll some one.

(Did not read over this and bother that much when typing this, so if any minor mistakes... Don't care)
Old 07/16/2012, 21:11   #13

Quote:
(Did not read over this and bother that much when typing this, so if any minor mistakes... Don't care)
Clearly, you don't ever. No need to make the comment.

And the rest of it? Bullshit until any part of that is proven true. lolol.
Old 07/16/2012, 23:08   #14

Quote:
Clearly, you don't ever. No need to make the comment.

And the rest of it? Bullshit until any part of that is proven true. lolol.
Can you read, I really don't care enough to bother proving anything. If you don't believe me unlike 90% of this forum I don't give a ****.
Old 07/17/2012, 01:02   #15

A wise man once told me, in order to get cake to give out frosting, All I had to was...