These results are all because of Crackshield and Dinput. Dinput is the majority of heuristic detection, because it was packed using the same packing method as some other reported malware. It is not malicious, as confirmed by the Virus report, it is only detected as a generic form of malware.
He did nothing to it, he didn't even make it. (So, he couldn't really have done anything to it)
I'm using it myself, there's nothing wrong with it, it's just.. different.
Seriously, give it a try, use a VM if you're really that worried.
hmm where would one get alissaplus ? cuz i got everything else working but my alissa sends dont work owo
You find a good place to fish, set the hook, and catch the fish. And then you put it into the bucket and begin thinking about what dishes to make with the fish.
Seems the creator didn't update the send hook by what I hear. I'll take a look n' see. lulz
BTW, someone should post a log to show what mods are working.
You can easily rule out what mods are working simply by asking yourself the question, "Does it rely on sending packets?"
So obviously modules such as "Mod_Dorren" which auto-picks up whatever you drop, will not work etc, etc. (Some features included in modules such as Potato and kukulite only rely on recieved packets I believe, so those will work to an extent. I trust you understand where I'm going here. ^^; )
Now to address the other part of your post;
The author purposely did not hook the send function. I've confirmed that it's not the pake_dinput at fault, I used older versions on many different systems to verify that this is the case. It is actually the loader itself, which does not enable the send hook. (Blocking, or whatever synonym you want to use works here.)
An e-mail was also sent to the person this was obtained from originally, and he confirms that the author of this purposely designed it so that sending would not work.
(Roughly translated)
Quote:
This is because an author makes send specifications not to be usable.
We can do nothing..
You can easily rule out what mods are working simply by asking yourself the question, "Does it rely on sending packets?"
So obviously modules such as "Mod_Dorren" which auto-picks up whatever you drop, will not work etc, etc. (Some features included in modules such as Potato and kukulite only rely on recieved packets I believe, so those will work to an extent. I trust you understand where I'm going here. ^^
Now to address the other part of your post;
The author purposely did not hook the send function. I've confirmed that it's not the pake_dinput at fault, I used older versions on many different systems to verify that this is the case. It is actually the loader itself, which does not enable the send hook. (Blocking, or whatever synonym you want to use works here.)
An e-mail was also sent to the person this was obtained from originally, and he confirms that the author of this purposely designed it so that sending would not work.
(Roughly translated)
Still, this could be unpacked and learned from. There's still a number of functions that were updated for use with the current client, and that would probably be pretty good learning material, IF you can unpack it.
I hear the packing skills used upon on this release are scouter destroying.
[Release]Mabipake Phase 1.29 06/30/2011 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 16 Replies I see that the Mabipake mods have been posted but I guess that nobody has posted the plain, and untouched Mabipake itself. I have uploaded the original archive from ほむほむまじ 12411;むほむ: 売り地。 (minus the password), other than removing the password I have not touched the files inside or altered the file structure, I did notice that part of the source is missing though, if you need this I can provide it (definitely of interest to tbstewa ;) ). If you ever need the new password (or a password from an old...
[Release]Mabipake Bypass For NA 06/30/2011 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 148 Replies Hey dudes, time for everyone to have pake, congratulate Kev, (Rurii of Ruari server) and Iesouk (Tyrone of Ruarri server) for releasing their pake bypass and a non-bypass private MNG.
mabipakeG15US.zip
I don't know which OS that one belongs to, but hey if you have the wrong Operating System go download JAP and use it's dll loader.
[Release] Mabipake Nabvuli 06/26/2011 - Mabinogi Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies Nabvuli.zip
GM powers right here, try not to get banned using this.