Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers › Search Forums
You last visited: Today at 23:23

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



Showing results 1 to 25 of 162
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: llHackerll
Forum: Nostale Trading 02/20/2024, 13:01
Replies: 1
Views: 337
Posted By llHackerll
Thank you, Trusted Seller!

Thank you, Trusted Seller!
Forum: Main 08/04/2019, 21:28
Replies: 26
Views: 3,864
Posted By llHackerll
Talking FIFA eWorld Cup Final The llHackerll is watching...

FIFA eWorld Cup Final The llHackerll is watching :):pimp:
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])...
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/28/2018, 11:42
Replies: 7
Views: 602
Posted By llHackerll
Hi caullo Do you sell parts maybe ? If not...

Hi caullo

Do you sell parts maybe ? If not I wish you all the best.
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/20/2018, 10:54
Replies: 2
[Selling] Final sale
Views: 825
Posted By llHackerll
Never cheated, hacked but lvl 187 concerra built...

Never cheated, hacked but lvl 187 concerra built for perfect hacking that's so funny you made my day xD
Forum: Dekaron Trading 04/14/2018, 11:09
Replies: 372
Views: 70,022
Posted By llHackerll
Post You wrong! His work its the best of the best he...

You wrong! His work its the best of the best he should raise the price from 50 to 80 that's how I see it.
Forum: e*pvp News - EN 01/13/2018, 13:30
Replies: 25
Views: 11,152
Posted By llHackerll
It was great event.I was glad to see my name 1st...

It was great event.I was glad to see my name 1st however since #Krotus announced the winners and asking to contact him for the gifts I have contacted him so far he has not replay.
Forum: Main 12/25/2017, 17:44
Replies: 25
Views: 5,386
Posted By llHackerll
Christmas Submission, Merry Christmas to...

Christmas Submission,
Merry Christmas to everyone I wish all the best wishes ;)
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Dekaron Trading 12/16/2017, 18:35
Replies: 372
Views: 70,022
Posted By llHackerll
Smile Dude he is very slow on conversation when you...

Dude he is very slow on conversation when you deal with him however his not scammer! his a PRO hacker of Dekaron I call him ROBOT he knows now who I am ;)
Forum: Dekaron Trading 11/26/2017, 18:14
Replies: 8
[Selling] WTS Hunter 190+
Views: 1,441
Posted By llHackerll
Hunter sold request close!

Hunter sold request close!
Forum: e*pvp News - EN 11/13/2017, 11:07
Replies: 7
Views: 7,913
Posted By llHackerll
Thanks everyone for participating. We choose the...

Thanks everyone for participating. We choose the winners and they are: 1 place: Hilu-Naia 2 place: Spirited 3 place: llHackerll We will contact you for your prices :) Rainbow™ Sadly you didn't...
Forum: e*pvp News - EN 11/12/2017, 10:28
Replies: 7
Views: 7,913
Posted By llHackerll
So where is the winners of Halloween ?

So where is the winners of Halloween ?
Forum: Main 10/31/2017, 10:50
Replies: 20
Views: 3,852
Posted By llHackerll
Here's my submission and Happy Halloween...

Here's my submission and Happy Halloween elitepvpers.
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])
[Only registered and activated users can see links] ([Only registered and activated users can see links])...
Forum: Dekaron Trading 10/22/2017, 12:43
Replies: 3
[Buying] WTB HUNTER
Views: 540
Posted By llHackerll
You can have my hunter but no cheap then €250 or...

You can have my hunter but no cheap then €250 or 100B hunter have everything you need only gear+weapon missing we can use middleman happy day for both.
Forum: Dekaron Trading 09/23/2017, 19:51
Replies: 8
[Selling] WTS Hunter 190+
Views: 1,441
Posted By llHackerll
Hello KnightOfCedonia, Thank you for taking...

Hello KnightOfCedonia,

Thank you for taking your time to comment you are right doesn't have everything missing gear's and weapons. ;)
Forum: Dekaron Trading 09/23/2017, 11:07
Replies: 8
[Selling] WTS Hunter 190+
Views: 1,441
Posted By llHackerll
To sad no body like to get this hunter which has...

To sad no body like to get this hunter which has everything.
Forum: Dekaron Trading 08/19/2017, 13:09
Replies: 8
[Selling] WTS Hunter 190+
Views: 1,441
Posted By llHackerll
Waiting for offers, Don't miss out this great...

Waiting for offers, Don't miss out this great account char has everything you need!
Forum: Dekaron Trading 08/17/2017, 13:46
Replies: 8
[Selling] WTS Hunter 190+
Views: 1,441
Posted By llHackerll
Thumbs up Hello, I don't know yet how that will happen,but...

Hello, I don't know yet how that will happen,but 1st I will wait for the best offer thank you.

Just let you all know I forgot to say Hunter also has Remaining Cash 800+
Forum: Dekaron Trading 08/17/2017, 13:36
Replies: 8
[Selling] WTS Hunter 190+
Views: 1,441
Posted By llHackerll
Thumbs up WTS Hunter 190+

Hello people, I have decided to quit hunter..And its for sell now, I am looking to get only dill money start price 100B+ best offer will get it hunter come with many many things like..........


...
Forum: Dekaron Trading 06/14/2017, 11:41
Replies: 2
Views: 374
Posted By llHackerll
Global dekaron dill 20b

Hello people long time I am back and I like to play dekaron anyone have dill for sell ? I love to buy 20b from you guys I will pay 50 Euro give me your skype name and we can talk thank you.

I...
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/09/2016, 19:23
Replies: 5
Views: 4,618
Posted By llHackerll
you got no idea do you ? those are old hacks to...

you got no idea do you ? those are old hacks to but dos not mean they are yours ping pong :)
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/08/2016, 14:04
Replies: 5
Views: 4,618
Posted By llHackerll
Look if its not mine who is it ?

Look if its not mine who is it ?
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 12/08/2016, 13:57
Replies: 5
Views: 4,618
Posted By llHackerll
[Release] Bypass Microvolts for Xigncode

Hello people,

I am trying to bring back some hacks people use to use on old times....just For fun for some people this will be Christmas present if you know what I mean ;)

Lets get started......
Forum: Dekaron 11/27/2016, 11:14
Replies: 4
Views: 2,314
Posted By llHackerll
Talking Was just a joke :)

Was just a joke :)
Forum: Dekaron 11/24/2016, 00:44
Replies: 4
Views: 2,314
Posted By llHackerll
Dekaron papaya money hack

Hiho

Someone hacking papaya money I want to know how....
[Only registered and activated users can see links]
Forum: Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros 01/29/2013, 20:53
Replies: 8
Views: 1,673
Posted By llHackerll
Dekaron 2013 hack - YouTubenvm this guy looks...

Dekaron 2013 hack - YouTubenvm this guy looks like useing the same :P
Showing results 1 to 25 of 162

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:25.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2026 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.