Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Dekaron > Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 03:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Bypass Microvolts for Xigncode

Discussion on [Release] Bypass Microvolts for Xigncode within the Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Dekaron category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
[Release] Bypass Microvolts for Xigncode

Hello people,

I am trying to bring back some hacks people use to use on old times....just For fun for some people this will be Christmas present if you know what I mean

Lets get started...
Download this...

(1)Go to your dekaron Bin,xigncode then right click on x3.xem then Cut then go anywhere paste this is your original x3.xem you can use it back.

(2) Download the x3.xem on the link provided with winrar then save it on your PC ofc then Extract files anywhere but not the same where the original x3.xem are.

(3) Cope the x3.xem then go to the dekaron Bin, Xigncode Paste it open the game normal like you do you will get an Error saying "Danozombie" pres OK and that's it..........easy....

Now for example you can use cheat engine you can search [GM] change it to your name and you have mini map teleporting BUT keep in mine you have 5-6 minutes before you will get dc from the game this will work with any game....I do not know If on other games this will DC you but I do know on Dekaron it will DC you after 5-6 minutes.

Did I help you ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2016, 14:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
this is an old xigncode bypass thats why you get dced. this isnt your work its basically just an old file. you could at least give credits to the person who made it.
Old 12/08/2016, 14:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lunizlupit View Post
this is an old xigncode bypass thats why you get dced. this isnt your work its basically just an old file. you could at least give credits to the person who made it.
Look if its not mine who is it ?
Old 12/09/2016, 06:18   #4

Old 12/09/2016, 19:23   #5

you got no idea do you ? those are old hacks to but dos not mean they are yours ping pong
Old 12/14/2016, 20:11   #6

Any news of updated xigncode ??