Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > e*pvp News > e*pvp News - EN
You last visited: Today at 15:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

elitepvpers Halloween Event 2017

Old   #1
"Ich muss noch viel von dir lernen" - Sm!th'17

elite*gold: 2282
The Black Market: 139/1/0
Received Thanks: 8,425
Staff elitepvpers Halloween Event 2017

A wonderful spine-chilling day to everyone!

On the 31st of October it's that time again: Halloween 2017 is just around the corner and elitepvpers prepared an event for the community. Spooky monsters and scary grimaces as far as the eye can see, a view that even MrSm!th blanches with fear. It will be decorative, pumpkins and rivets must be pulled out again. Meat and drink in the form of sweets, let's see if it fits our needs. It will be an adventure for young and old, but who will win this time?

[QUEST] Be the best in Destrox stupid decoration madness and collect prizes!

Quote:
Dear my young monsters and ghosts!

It is time for a new adventure. This time it's all about the best Halloween decoration of our community in 2017. We could be accused that this spectacle is becoming an old lyre, but elitepvpers is also a traditional club — that's like Germany's Next Topmodel for elitepvpers; just different.

The focus will be on Halloween and how you realize it. Whether a stunning scary costume, a crazy house decor, a decorated workplace or a dreadful video-game setting — you can choose just about anything, as long as it's about Halloween. For further information, please check the requirements below.

Do not forget one thing: In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let all who worship evil's might, beware my power, Green Lantern's light!

Dreadful greetings,
Destrox

The decoration challenge:
  1. Make a photo of your Halloween decoration (please add a piece of paper with your nickname and date), or try to capture the perfect Halloween setting in your favorite video-game.
  2. Upload your image to epvpImg and post it in this thread, but remember that only one submission per user is allowed. A small text, in case a more detailed explanation is necessary or helpful, cannot harm anyone.
  3. Our internal jury of horror will look at every entry and determine the winners. The criteria are creativity, quality, effort and relevance.

Rewards:

As always we collected some fantastic prices for your efforts. So get dressed and send us your best Halloween pictures.
  • 1. place: 1 Year Premium + 520 e*gold + CoD WWII-Preorder Key
  • 2. place: 1 Year Premium + Cuphead Steam-Key
  • 3. place: 520 e*gold

Find the pests:
  1. Small ghosts and other spooky creatures have hidden themselves all over the board. Find them and see what happens!
Attached Thumbnails
elitepvpers Halloween Event 2017-thumbnail.jpg  

Thanks
17 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 334/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krotus View Post
[*]Upload your image to epvpImg and post it in this thread, but remember that only one submission per user is allowed. A small text, in case a more detailed explanation is necessary or helpful, cannot harm anyone.
"In this thread" - Link doesn't work.

Fixed it below.

in this thread

Regards,
Todelu

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

elite*gold: 586
Can we make somethin about design? Or just a photo
Old   #4

elite*gold: LOCKED
Super Event !

Old   #5

elite*gold: 20
So where is the winners of Halloween ?
Old   #6

elite*gold: 20
Thanks everyone for participating. We choose the winners and they are: 1 place: Hilu-Naia 2 place: Spirited 3 place: llHackerll We will contact you for your prices Rainbow™ Sadly you didn't include a sheet of paper with your epvp username and date, as stated in the rules. So we cant give you ...

To sad scammers everywhere sorry to say I am using paper with epvp username and date I don't need any prices but to sad everywhere scammers his wan people.here is the picture with my epvp username I am using modern paper did not use a pen but marker pen have nice day boy