Console opens but there is no record in it. Before opening the password use sql (I think xampp is not it?) Start the program but nothing happens. Do not know how to access the chart.
In the files I uploaded to an account but phpmyadmin is not.
guys you need a vps and he have told you all this is just for how knows how it runs read just get all doc and go to any compyter servric he will fill it full for your why waisting time
Need help with private server development! 03/28/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies Exactly what the title says:) I just need someone with a skype that can help me out with a few things. If you know how to set up a server and edit it, then you can help with any question i have^^ Its complete volunteerism. Just add me if you can help, or post skype name here.
charles.dylan.cobb1 <-- add me:)
Private server development 07/23/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies Hi i am a private server developer and i am looking for chinese sites where i can find new files/tools and anything else.can someone tell me some sites beside mcnnc,99uc.
[Development] Runescape Private Server 04/09/2011 - Runescape Private Server - 18 Replies http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m324/gurgen/Log o2.jpg
Welcome!
As you can tell by the title, I am seeking to make a runescape private server development team. I am looking to make any type of server, how ever i have been only exposed to 317's and 508, and i think they are one of the best types of servers.
What am I looking for?
http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m324/gurgen/Un titled-1-1.jpg
I am looking for:
How to apply?
All you have to do is follow this form:
New under development private server 11/22/2008 - SRO Private Server - 63 Replies Hello everyone,
Me and my team are developing a private silkroad online server:
Working functions:
- Login
- Character Selection
- Enter game
- Movement
- Quit game