Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Private server development

Discussion on Private server development within the Private Server Advertising forum part of the Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Private server development

Hi i am a private server developer and i am looking for chinese sites where i can find new files/tools and anything else.can someone tell me some sites beside mcnnc,99uc.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
TwelveSky Private Server Development
04/04/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 3 Replies
Since you all miss 12sky so much i will start a project to make a server for it like megabyte is doing for ts2. Visit my forum at: Server Development I dont guarrantee that this will be finished but i will give it my best to get it started and possibly make something out of it. But i am gonna need the power of the public to help me gather information on 12sky. Check the guides section for tutorials on how you can help make this dream a reality. if any c++ or c# programmer or packet guru...
[Development] Runescape Private Server
04/09/2011 - Runescape Private Server - 18 Replies
http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m324/gurgen/Log o2.jpg Welcome! As you can tell by the title, I am seeking to make a runescape private server development team. I am looking to make any type of server, how ever i have been only exposed to 317's and 508, and i think they are one of the best types of servers. What am I looking for? http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m324/gurgen/Un titled-1-1.jpg I am looking for: How to apply? All you have to do is follow this form:
New under development private server
11/22/2008 - SRO Private Server - 63 Replies
Hello everyone, Me and my team are developing a private silkroad online server: Working functions: - Login - Character Selection - Enter game - Movement - Quit game