At this moment, I added ALL sort of glitzi/items on the map's, as far as I can I'll add the most event's, I got most of the glitzi ID's and packets to get the places of them, and to show the rewards/time of race's..
Sailing will be less buggier, got somehow a pathfinder testing it soon.
willie i want to be a tester for you too i really like your project, i was thinking about this long long time ago when bigpoint started to give us only bad events but i never had the resources to do this. what i have to do for you to be a tester of this game? i saw the video and i **** like it!
Well Download the ZIP file from github, then open the .sln with Visual C# Express and press de debug button..
PS: By not understanding this, intimidiatly stop asking :--)
Now it's clear, thank ya !
EDIT: Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)
EDIT2: I've edited it: this.connectionString = SqlHelpers.CreateConnectionString("localhost", Convert.ToUInt32("3306"), "root", "", "") and it turn on, but nothing happens ... my window "WickedSrv" is empy. On u'r screen it has some "log" ?
Need help with private server development! 03/28/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 0 Replies Exactly what the title says:) I just need someone with a skype that can help me out with a few things. If you know how to set up a server and edit it, then you can help with any question i have^^ Its complete volunteerism. Just add me if you can help, or post skype name here.
charles.dylan.cobb1 <-- add me:)
Private server development 07/23/2011 - Private Server Advertising - 0 Replies Hi i am a private server developer and i am looking for chinese sites where i can find new files/tools and anything else.can someone tell me some sites beside mcnnc,99uc.
[Development] Runescape Private Server 04/09/2011 - Runescape Private Server - 18 Replies http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m324/gurgen/Log o2.jpg
Welcome!
As you can tell by the title, I am seeking to make a runescape private server development team. I am looking to make any type of server, how ever i have been only exposed to 317's and 508, and i think they are one of the best types of servers.
What am I looking for?
http://i332.photobucket.com/albums/m324/gurgen/Un titled-1-1.jpg
I am looking for:
How to apply?
All you have to do is follow this form:
New under development private server 11/22/2008 - SRO Private Server - 63 Replies Hello everyone,
Me and my team are developing a private silkroad online server:
Working functions:
- Login
- Character Selection
- Enter game
- Movement
- Quit game