Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 04:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Aimkit exit scam exposed

Discussion on Aimkit exit scam exposed within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Aimkit exit scam exposed

Oooof aimkit still not released. constant false promises. hell @ said his cheats in c# and then said his radar is ******* c HMMMMMM. aimkit.net is down.
for your countdown.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2019, 17:47   #2

ya my server is down atm, relax, it's getting fixed. It's on the host's end. And 95% of AK is written in C, including the radar dipshit.
Old 03/04/2019, 17:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
ya my server is down atm, relax, it's getting fixed. It's on the host's end.
ok but real talk why have you STILL not given people the cheat when they bought it like 6 days ago?
Scared to release because you know it's detected? Or scared of dump?
Old 03/04/2019, 17:49   #4

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by slant View Post
ok but real talk why have you STILL not given people the cheat when they bought it like 6 days ago?
people do have the cheat, maybe not you lil leaker cry baby skids or your buddies, but others have it. BTW you whining amuses me.
Old 03/04/2019, 17:50   #5

Quote:
people do have the cheat, maybe not you lil leaker cry baby skids or your buddies, but others have it. BTW you whining amuses me.
I never whined, I asked questions, learn to read. Also, another lie. You STILL haven't given ANYONE the cheat. Stop lying.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2019, 18:01   #6

his mom probably forgot to pay the bill

hes on the phone yellin at her rn AY HURRY UP IM ABOUT TO LOSE MY SCAM VICTIMZ
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2019, 18:02   #7

elite*gold: 4
He just comes with new excuses every week

Greentea buddy I really think your mental health is degrading

You keep repeating the same **** over and over again and when you can’t you just say we are cry babies come one mate

Btw imagine being such a manchild you need to spread straight up lies about my services
Old 03/04/2019, 18:03   #8

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by slant View Post
I never whined, I asked questions, learn to read. Also, another lie. You STILL haven't given ANYONE the cheat. Stop lying.
Plenty have it, I haven't sent to you leakers yet because I find it too amusing to see you squirm and whine on here, all the while thinking you're stealth in my chat server. When I get bored of that i'll probably give you access then send your hwid info to eac and ban you anyway. My legit users have nothing to worry about, but i'm already well aware of who the leakers are left.

Your entire skids plan never made any sense anyway. You-do-realize the loader is completely worthless right? you
1)can't break my security
2) even by some miracle you hired a chinese reverser and he got by everything(not possible but let's pretend), it-still-woudn't-matter. Ak is very server side dependent, it always has been.

anyway back to talkin with my host to get back up, enjoy your crying.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2019, 18:06   #9

elite*gold: 121
U dont know who the leakers are thats the funniest part. stfu with the bullshit
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2019, 18:06   #10

Quote:
Plenty have it, I haven't sent to you leakers yet because I find it too amusing to see you squirm and whine on here, all the while thinking you're stealth in my chat server. When I get bored of that i'll probably give you access then send your hwid info to eac and ban you anyway. My legit users have nothing to worry about, but i'm already well aware of who the leakers are left.

Your entire skids plan never made any sense anyway. You-do-realize the loader is completely worthless right? you
2) even by some miracle you hired a chinese reverser and he got by everything(not possible but let's pretend), it-still-woudn't-matter. Ak is very server side dependent, it always has been.

if you were an actual cheat dev you'd know that there are tons of logs of all files used with name and hashes, if EAC gave a **** they could ban all of your ****** customers just using those hashes lol, but you wouldn't know that would you, considering all you do is paste?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2019, 18:07   #11

Quote:

nobody has ur pasted cheat
u have no idea who the leakers are
it bothers u a lot and thats why u are always crying about it
ur security is awful and i guarantee u get dumped on day 1 when u actually release, not this pretend release to nobody on epvp
ur a loser with nothing except a fragile ego
ur girl is cheating on u bcuz u cant satisfy her with ur wallet or ur micropenis

also pls stop using hyphens on everything and go back to 2nd grade english instead of pasting and playing league of legends

and learn some new words pls big nose
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2019, 18:09   #12

elite*gold: 4
So your telling us that it would matter if we had the loader but you won’t release cuz then we would get the loader
Old 03/04/2019, 18:10   #13

Quote:
i am in aimkit dc no one has it every one is crying.
Old 03/04/2019, 18:18   #14

Quote:
Also if you want to give up snn's handle in rocket chat that'd be good, since he trying to get you banned.

ill give u another one for free big nose

thats 3 free ones ive given u, i hope u are keeping count

"PlS DoNt LeAk My BinAriEs" behind da scenez but talkin all that shit on epvp about his mad security sk!llz lmfaoooooooo
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2019, 18:23   #15

back up, keep spamming tho kiddos. 10 mins of downtime = "exit scam"....