Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AimKit Exit Scam

Discussion on AimKit Exit Scam within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AimKit Exit Scam

Removed
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/04/2019, 18:05   #2

elite*gold: 4
His users are probably going apeshit telling mommy and daddy some old man took their money
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/04/2019, 19:01   #3

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snnnn View Post
His users are probably going apeshit telling mommy and daddy some old man took their money
Isn't it nice how you lil ***** can spam, cry, and lie on here 24/7, literally break every supposed site rule they have, non-stop, and mods just shrug? I guess i'm happy for you, other sites you get banned instant. Maybe one day they'll add a mod to the team that'll put you kids in timeout. Maybe i'll apply for modship, I could cleanup this section in a day.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/04/2019, 19:52   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
Isn't it nice how you lil ***** can spam, cry, and lie on here 24/7, literally break every supposed site rule they have, non-stop, and mods just shrug? I guess i'm happy for you, other sites you get banned instant. Maybe one day they'll add a mod to the team that'll put you kids in timeout. Maybe i'll apply for modship, I could cleanup this section in a day.
you could never get mod, you have the mental age of a 10 year old (yet you're like 40), you scam kids, and you have no idea how to moderate anything. We aren't breaking any rules, quite the contrary - we are shedding some light on the scam that is aimkit. Get good get mercury, ******.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 03/04/2019, 21:09   #5

Quote:
your a lil man filled with anger

greentea you have no right to accuse us of being liers, you nonfucking lie to ur customers and have no respect from them, they literally help your parents pay for house rent, internet, food and your ******* clothes and you still act like you have no ******* responsibilities, non stop fake releases dates dont you think they deserve some honesty

its unreal who you can go around trash talk and lie then come back and act like your the victim of some salty laying trolls

you cant moderate your own community that just wants a cheat, you go around banning innocent people do you really think any forum would want a angry lil man like you ?
Old 03/04/2019, 23:26   #6

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snnnn View Post
your a lil man filled with anger

greentea you have no right to accuse us of being liers, you nonfucking lie to ur customers and have no respect from them, they literally help your parents pay for house rent, internet, food and your ******* clothes and you still act like you have no ******* responsibilities, non stop fake releases dates dont you think they deserve some honesty

its unreal who you can go around trash talk and lie then come back and act like your the victim of some salty laying trolls

you cant moderate your own community that just wants a cheat, you go around banning innocent people do you really think any forum would want a angry lil man like you ?
You keep spamming about money. Which is odd to me, considering you're what 16? you make no money. And you know absolutely nothing about how I make a living. You know nothing about my parents, you know nothing about me, other than what i've written on the internet. So stop spamming, stop crying, stop making things up. AK is about fun, hence why I can keep it down for months, take my time between releases, and only charge pennies to use it. If I relied on it for $$ like you keep fantasizing about, then it'd be ran a lot different. Use your lil nub brain and think logically, because you're beyond pathetic and cringe at this point.

And I'M FILLING OUT A MOD APPLICATION. This place needs to be cleaned up.
Old 03/05/2019, 01:09   #7

Quote:
You keep spamming about money. Which is odd to me, considering you're what 16? you make no money. And you know absolutely nothing about how I make a living. You know nothing about my parents, you know nothing about me, other than what i've written on the internet. So stop spamming, stop crying, stop making things up. AK is about fun, hence why I can keep it down for months, take my time between releases, and only charge pennies to use it. If I relied on it for $$ like you keep fantasizing about, then it'd be ran a lot different. Use your lil nub brain and think logically, because you're beyond pathetic and cringe at this point.

im 16 and make no money i guess /: must be true greentea always says the truth and only the truth

so if ur not in it for the money why are you doing it do you just enjoy have people waiting at your knees for a release watching them suffer each time you say "im doing something important irl" or "familly day so no release today"

One more Question
So aimkit is all about fun and that’s why it takes so long between releases

Thought the reason for that was leakers tho ???

You tell your memebes no more sub freezes even if the cheat is detected???
(Literally it’s been down for months and detected for even longer people payed for it and never got to use it well it was ud and they have to pay again ???)

So you don’t do it for money but you still talk about how hypercheat makes more then you ??

And you sell it to elitepvper for a higher price ??
(Supposedly sold it to epvper)

And you make your members pay in advanced saying you will release tomorrow when it’s been litterly more then a month since then still not release ???

Wait so I don’t know anything about you ?
But you suddenly know Everything about me
You realize at this point your just non stop arguing against yourself ??

Screams hypocrite to me
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2019, 09:11   #8

Quote:
u are not even qualified to be a janitor beta boi. i dont think they hire racist scamming 30 yr olds with fragile egos no self esteem and big noses to be moderators
Old 03/05/2019, 21:52   #9
I'M A WHAT?!

The Black Market: 430/2/0
Received Thanks: 5,696
#closed
Closed Thread