Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Shooter > Rust
You last visited: Today at 04:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aimkit exit scam exposed

Discussion on Aimkit exit scam exposed within the Rust forum part of the Shooter category.

Old 03/13/2019, 08:26   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by greennalien View Post
AK is fine, everyone here saying it is an "exit scam" is just crying because they were banned. SNN crying because he though he was "close" with GT and was a "video editor" for AK.
i realised way before i got banned that aimkit was a joke mate

comeone do you really believe that anyone would be crying over a cheat thats owned by someone that has no respect for his customers or cant keep his deadlines

greentea has been saying release tomorrow every other day since Christmas then somehow he manages to have family day or irl problems

he only cares about money and he has made it obvious, telling his customers non stop i do this for fun and then the next thing you hear from him is no more sub freezes even if the cheat is detected
and people that purchased main would need to repay even though they never got to use it when it was ud

he says release tomorrow pay today
people actually come and pay in advance
and they still haven't gotten the cheat they have paid for how can you say thats not a scam

so many false promises its insane and you guys still belive him ?

isn't it getting a bit ridiculous?

btw its quite funny how greentea was crying about people stealing his features and not receiving any credit
(btw nothing is unique or even hard to do so idk what his crying about xd)
but then he goes and reuploads my video and doesn't give credit himself

No one is crying we are just trying to keep people from getting scammed

greentea is the biggest manchild and its sad that people still wasting their times waiting for him

btw another fake deadline

Old 03/14/2019, 15:14   #32

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snnnn View Post
btw another fake deadline
How is AK a scam when people are using it RN and unlike HC(which is over double the price) AK is and has been UD for MONTHS. Also you need to stop crying...all you do is lie because you're insanely salty you got caught leaking and got the hammer. Admit it, you desperately want back in AK.

Here's me gaming with a friend the other day, we clapped some kware peasant(had it in his tag), fly hacked up dome, and were reigning death everywhere.

so be mad you salty lil snot.

Old 03/14/2019, 17:00   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimkit View Post
Here's me gaming with a friend the other day, we clapped some kware peasant(had it in his tag)
I think mad that some upside down guy still in highschool is smarter then u. Kware > Ak
Old 03/14/2019, 18:05   #34

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrikBoder View Post
Kware > Ak

LOL at that. not only is Kware not > AK but I could literally wipe an entire army of kware scrubs with ak, and there's nothing they could do about it. kware is a complete meme, thanks for the laugh.

Old 03/14/2019, 21:13   #35

Quote:

LOL at that. not only is Kware not > AK but I could literally wipe an entire army of kware scrubs with ak, and there's nothing they could do about it. kware is a complete meme, thanks for the laugh.
But aimkit is a bigger meme...
Old 03/15/2019, 00:04   #36

Quote:

ur pasted aimbot cant wipe anything except the cells out of our brain
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2019, 10:26   #37

i 1v1'd an aimkit user on combattags and won like 90% of the rounds before i even had a solid aimbot lol
Old 03/15/2019, 11:01   #38

Quote:
How is AK a scam when people are using it RN and unlike HC(which is over double the price) AK is and has been UD for MONTHS. Also you need to stop crying...all you do is lie because you're insanely salty you got caught leaking and got the hammer. Admit it, you desperately want back in AK.

Here's me gaming with a friend the other day, we clapped some kware peasant(had it in his tag), fly hacked up dome, and were reigning death everywhere.

so be mad you salty lil snot.
There are a few amazing facts here

You have been telling your customers release tomorrow since befor Christmas then magically you have family day or some irl stuff you need to fix
Can you explain that one to us ?
And that’s shit you repeat every single week

Main was down since befor October and you said you would fix and have it back up the same week it went down
Could you explain that one mr greentea

You tell your customers release tomorrow pay today so you can start send the loader out tomorrow when release was supposed to be
And guess what happens people pay then magically your not able to release

You tell your customers that you don’t do it for the money then the next thing they hear is that subscription won’t be frozen even if the cheat is detected
That’s quite funny coming from a person that doesn’t do it for the money
People that never got to use main while it ud would have to pay again, where is the logic in that mr greentea when you told them subs would be frozen while it’s detected

Mini was crashing constantly after it released
You told them you would fix it
Guess what happened it never got fixed

Mini had config saving probably and off and on dident work features where on even tho it was supposed to be off
You said again it would get fixed
Never got fixed

Everything I have said can be confirmed by former/current aimkit users

Now I just want to answer your statements

No one is crying and from what I have said it would be quite obvious

You keep going about hc (witch no one cares about)
They have hundreds and thousands of users and they are somehow able to be ud, and if a detection happens they are able to come back up after a reasonable time unlike aimkit

How can you talk shit about a cheat that actually is able to have a working cheat and actually release it to their thousands of members

And that pic you keep posting of me saying that stuff
There is a quite simple explanation to it
I really enjoyed watching everyone cry about no release in rocketchat and wanted to say in there (but its okay i got a alt in there so dont worry)
But not even greentea can believe that anyone enjoyed his pasteware

and greentea release this hak please i mean ud for moths sounds like you could actually give it to the people that paid money and have been loyal, i mean i know it sounds weird but would be pretty good man

Btw I like that alert

/:

my name greentea i have ud cheat for months but i no release
quote by greentea
Old 03/21/2019, 23:37   #39

Thumbs up

Quote:
There are a few amazing facts here
For epvp users you shouldn't listen to these trolls, they're obviously just salty and making stuff up. Look up my sales thread under Rust Trading, last few pages have legit customers that have been using AK for awhile now and left reviews.

Also 1 troll after another getting removed

Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2019, 18:43   #40

EXACT WORDS FROM GT HIMSELF "I broke the spoofer, so not setting any up, I need to make sure it's working 100% like in the past" :joy:
Another guy said "0 hours of playing rust, 100 hours of bluescreens"
Old 04/09/2019, 16:09   #41

@ are you affiliated with Aimkit/Lumar he has a youtube channel saying hes in collaboration with you. He has a website too.

You seem decent enough to me who is new here, Just want the above cleared up though as hes using your name is he a scam or is he legit.

Also can you please PM me your Discord so its not plastered over Elitepvpers.

Ive been using hacks since 187.ci a wesbite T2X ran for aimbots years back was quite a dark website almost like a mini Nulled, on forums at times.
I have zero desire to leak anything with your hack, actually I havent a f**ing clue, I click load and thats me done.
If you would like me to join you as a member let me know - cant wait for website to come back online.
Old 04/09/2019, 18:11   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mommy2019 View Post
@Aimkit are you affiliated with Aimkit/Lumar he has a youtube channel saying hes in collaboration with you. He has a website too.
https://lumar.ga/

You seem decent enough to me who is new here, Just want the above cleared up though as hes using your name is he a scam or is he legit.

Also can you please PM me your Discord so its not plastered over Elitepvpers.

Ive been using hacks since 187.ci a wesbite T2X ran for aimbots years back was quite a dark website almost like a mini Nulled, on forums at times.
I have zero desire to leak anything with your hack, actually I havent a f**ing clue, I click load and thats me done.
If you would like me to join you as a member let me know - cant wait for website to come back online.
no lumar is 1000% a scammer. He modified 1 of my vids and been scamming for over a year. I've had his vids and selly get taken down but he just remakes.

Also a troll sent me a hilarious song about AK, enjoy
https://aimkit.net/aimkit_is_trash.mp3
Old 05/23/2019, 02:54   #43

elite*gold: 380
Quote:
EXACT WORDS FROM GT HIMSELF "I broke the spoofer, so not setting any up, I need to make sure it's working 100% like in the past" :joy:
Another guy said "0 hours of playing rust, 100 hours of bluescreens"
Snn, it's honestly sad you are still sitting on GT's thread crying. For someone who wants to come off as a mature individual, you sure miss the mark.
Old 06/08/2019, 18:09   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazykid1115 View Post
~~~
how are you people still falling for this lmao. were the 500 threads and 10000 pages of evidence against him not convincing enough? the staff here inexplicably allow him to continue scamming, but this is not news. he has been doing this since 2017. he just waits a few months and comes back with a new fat 1337 mega update stealth release and thirsty kids eat it up and he stocks up on another year worth of frozen tv dinners and adult diapers while never delivering.

there are literally people who paid him 2 years ago and still haven't received a single minute of an undetected cheat, much less one that isn't a pasted cobbled together **** heap. and that will never change. he is a complete fake who has nothing better to do or aspire for. 35 years old and sitting in a basement with no friends and nobody to talk to, stealing work from other people to scam kids with it and then brag about his brain-exploding mad skillz. talk about rock bottom...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/07/2019, 19:13   #45

Fact bump aimkit 4.0 has been down and unusable for months

« How to get a rustglory invite (Working 2019) | Avoid Quantum Cheats »