Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 17:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

STAY AWAY FROM RING-1 [DETECTED]

Discussion on STAY AWAY FROM RING-1 [DETECTED] within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
STAY AWAY FROM RING-1 [DETECTED]

#
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/25/2019, 00:40   #2

From people I know
Experience of theirs
Detection part is true
And removing keys for saying something a bit more toxic is true
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2019, 08:52   #3

Old 09/26/2019, 05:43   #4

You should just get Evilcheats lmao
Old 09/26/2019, 09:07   #5

I would cringe every time you typed in the chat. Thank *** you're gone lmao. You literally refuse to listen and you ask the same dumb *** questions over and over and scream detected when it's clearly not. I don't think you've ever learned a lesson in your life my guy.

Have fun finding some trashcan public cheat with 10% of the features that costs the same and you'll know how it feels when something is detected. Maybe go send a free 50 euros to the above guy's pals at evilcheats lool.
Old 09/26/2019, 11:05   #6

My mate got this cheat and said it didn't run smoothly and when i was contacting the dev before hand about purchasing, he was incredibly rude and ignorant.
Please avoid ring as they are a dogshit cheat provider.
-Ya nig LC
Old 09/26/2019, 12:38   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by __M__ View Post
I would cringe every time you typed in the chat. Thank *** you're gone lmao. You literally refuse to listen and you ask the same dumb *** questions over and over and scream detected when it's clearly not. I don't think you've ever learned a lesson in your life my guy.

Have fun finding some trashcan public cheat with 10% of the features that costs the same and you'll know how it feels when something is detected. Maybe go send a free 50 euros to the above guy's pals at evilcheats lool.
ironically evil has more features for 3x less price.
and works for amd aswell /shrug
Old 09/26/2019, 13:55   #8

elite*gold: 377
“Make the spoofer spoof” bro i’m dead u are so slow in the head
Old 09/26/2019, 15:14   #9

Old 09/26/2019, 17:57   #10

I have been using this cheat for 2 weeks now and have yet to be banned. I don't play on Rustafied servers, only on Facepunch servers. I even use their thick bullet (never higher than 0.5) :P

Anyways, I remember your chats on the Discord and I am glad you got banned from it. So toxic... And the admins repeatedly explained the situation to you clearly and you just refuse to listen and continue on ranting and spreading your toxicity. Not everything always goes your way in life, learn to be patient and understanding...

By the way, the few other users having the same issue you had with your ban, most have it fixed right now. I guess karma is a *****??
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/26/2019, 18:18   #11

The fact that you can't distinguish detection vs a small minority of individuals having issues with the spoofer is evidence that you clearly don't know **** about cheating. You can sit there and speculate, you literally don't know ****. To you speculation = fact and that's the worst part about you.

You said it yourself, I pay $150 just like everyone else, and you definitely don't speak for me or a vast majority of the others who are having literally zero issues. I even went out of my way to offer advice to you on multiple occasions when everyone would ignore your dumb rants and assertions that the cheat HAS to be detected because you got banned. You offered literally nothing to the conversation besides complaints, so how do you expect them to get to the root of the problem when you're just ******** and moaning all the time?

You're just a toxic, disgruntled customer who would constantly cry alone in the chat, if anything you should thank the devs/re-sellers for putting up with your bullshit as long as they did, because I would've banned you long ago lmao.
Old 09/26/2019, 18:39   #12

elite*gold: 24
And thats why siphon.wtf is a nice and cheat alternative
Old 09/26/2019, 19:21   #13

elite*gold: 377
Quote:
Originally Posted by teehee. View Post
And thats why siphon.wtf is a nice and cheat alternative
siphon was detected for over a month, u guys are in zero position to advertise ur **** cheat, there are only a few users getting banned with ring-1, most likely these are just user errors and manual bans. others using the cheat are able to last anywhere from days to weeks and if ur not blatant even longer.
Old 09/26/2019, 19:26   #14

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stunna_Z1 View Post
siphon was detected for over a month, u guys are in zero position to advertise ur **** cheat, there are only a few users getting banned with ring-1, most likely these are just user errors and manual bans. others using the cheat are able to last anywhere from days to weeks and if ur not blatant even longer.
How have we been detected for over a month, what do you mean.. We used diffrent devs beside the HV dev, we quit the whole diffrent dev project and waited on the main HV dev to make the cheat (what is done now) So down for months? No not even close, also look at FN, it has been UD for months now, can't wait for the good future of Rust
Old 09/26/2019, 21:00   #15

Closed Thread