Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel]

Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old 01/20/2020, 18:56   #286 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Not working after update, the second i press join server it shuts down rust completely.
Old 01/20/2020, 18:58   #287 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

yea same..
Old 01/20/2020, 19:03   #288 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Aimbot

Aimbot was completely off when i bought and still no word on compensation an now i see people having problems??
Old 01/20/2020, 19:32   #289 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by haasdas View Post
Aimbot was completely off when i bought and still no word on compensation an now i see people having problems??
Yea I bought this for the aimbot mostly and it hasn't been up for a while. Now the cheat doesn't work. There hasn't been much response on the seller's part. I even pm'ed him yesterday and still no response. To be honest, I'd like to atleast receive an extension of the cheat if not a refund or I will have to charge back. This service is unacceptable.
Old 01/20/2020, 21:29   #290 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The cheat does work. it was updated along with the EAC today.

Some people got bans from the aimbot so they are reworking a new one. This was 2 days ago, from prev experience this can take up to weeks from other cheat providers, im guessing this guy will have it done in a few more days.

This hack is cheap and good working so stop bust their ***** and have some patience. If you are unhappy with this service go checkout the other threads 130£ a month they have the functions and probably the support you feel entitled too.
Old 01/21/2020, 00:31   #291 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr0zenshadow View Post
The cheat does work. it was updated along with the EAC today.

Some people got bans from the aimbot so they are reworking a new one. This was 2 days ago, from prev experience this can take up to weeks from other cheat providers, im guessing this guy will have it done in a few more days.

This hack is cheap and good working so stop bust their ***** and have some patience. If you are unhappy with this service go checkout the other threads 130£ a month they have the functions and probably the support you feel entitled too.
Thanks for your opinion. Will do!
Old 01/21/2020, 01:53   #292 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Uhh? Idk wtf yall are talking about but Banek most def responds, message him on telegram. Cheat is working. You all will be fine without aimbot, cant depend on it everytime. I already suggested a FOV option which Banek said will be put in. Be patient. PATIENCE MAKES GREATNESS

tdlr; aimbot is off, cheat works and banek responds faster on telegram.

And honestly, I'm glad aimbot is disabled to be re-worked on. Hitting 3 headshots in a row is fine and all, but brings up suspicion.

Honestly, I've been banned (once) using this cheat. But its not from detection, its from my 15 reports. Just don't play obvious and youll be okay. I'm able to play upto 2 weeks before I get banned (thats over 200 hours).

The 2nd time I've been banned (0 reports) is my own fault.

If you get EAC/GB honestly, reset your PC. EAC puts something on ur PC when u get banned. If you don't you will end up like me. 4K hours gone to waste because I didn't want to reset my PC and got banned within 30 minutes even with a spoofer/different IP.

another edit: Like shadow said.. don't like it go pay 130 euros. I paid $25 for a 1 week rust cheat and the aimbot was utter garbage and only worked with no spread/no recoil. Choose wisely, id go with FP.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/21/2020, 03:52   #293 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Reset your pc does not do shitt. And yes, use telegram to contact banek, its much faster.
Old 01/21/2020, 04:16   #294 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by process1337 View Post
Uhh? Idk wtf yall are talking about but Banek most def responds, message him on telegram. Cheat is working. You all will be fine without aimbot, cant depend on it everytime. I already suggested a FOV option which Banek said will be put in. Be patient. PATIENCE MAKES GREATNESS

tdlr; aimbot is off, cheat works and banek responds faster on telegram.

And honestly, I'm glad aimbot is disabled to be re-worked on. Hitting 3 headshots in a row is fine and all, but brings up suspicion.

Honestly, I've been banned (once) using this cheat. But its not from detection, its from my 15 reports. Just don't play obvious and youll be okay. I'm able to play upto 2 weeks before I get banned (thats over 200 hours).

The 2nd time I've been banned (0 reports) is my own fault.

If you get EAC/GB honestly, reset your PC. EAC puts something on ur PC when u get banned. If you don't you will end up like me. 4K hours gone to waste because I didn't want to reset my PC and got banned within 30 minutes even with a spoofer/different IP.

another edit: Like shadow said.. don't like it go pay 130 euros. I paid $25 for a 1 week rust cheat and the aimbot was utter garbage and only worked with no spread/no recoil. Choose wisely, id go with FP.
Resetting your PC does absolutely nothing. Second of all this was advertised as having aimbot and it has been down for several days; only functioning as an ESP cheat. Not sure as to your ability to play "legitly" but I used the aimbot for >15 hours and didn't get banned so it's a feature I'd like to use.

Lastly, I'm about to buy another cheat. That doesn't mean I can express my frustration with this cheat. It's important to let others know about your experiences using this so they can decide for themselves.
Old 01/21/2020, 04:31   #295 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aops18 View Post
Resetting your PC does absolutely nothing. Second of all this was advertised as having aimbot and it has been down for several days; only functioning as an ESP cheat. Not sure as to your ability to play "legitly" but I used the aimbot for >15 hours and didn't get banned so it's a feature I'd like to use.

Lastly, I'm about to buy another cheat. That doesn't mean I can express my frustration with this cheat. It's important to let others know about your experiences using this so they can decide for themselves.

Thats fine and all. I'm just talking about the cheat itself. But yeah 15 hours isn't as many compared to my 200+ I feel you on wanting the aimbot back but I just hope they add FOV option if not a different key, or both.
Old 01/21/2020, 05:49   #296

elite*gold: 11
The Black Market: 227/19/3
Sorry for long reply guys!

We added 10 hours to all active subscriptions because of yday downtime.

Test keys will send today.
Old 01/21/2020, 11:58   #297 Trade Status: Verified(?)

with the update should the white box still appear? loaded everything like normal but no white box in main menu
Old 01/21/2020, 14:37   #298 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Is it stil ud?
Old 01/21/2020, 16:26   #299 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

White box doesnt appear instantly, join a server and it should.
Old 01/21/2020, 17:43   #300

elite*gold: 11
The Black Market: 227/19/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woba0 View Post
Is it stil ud?
Yes it is!

-------------

Test keys was sent to someusers, please test and post your feedback if you like!

Tags
cheats for rust, fp cheat, rust, spoofer