Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
yeah bro I know how it all works. I used to buy fp a lot but stopped cheating for a while and now that im back, im having issues with injection whether its with or without spoofer. As soon as it injects i get BSOD as well. I have uninstalled every anti cheat and formatted usb to exfat and fat 32 and still doesnt work. I also disabled real time protection. All my firewalls are turned off. Once this is up and running I will buy a months worth of magic
yeah bro I know how it all works. I used to buy fp a lot but stopped cheating for a while and now that im back, im having issues with injection whether its with or without spoofer. As soon as it injects i get BSOD as well. I have uninstalled every anti cheat and formatted usb to exfat and fat 32 and still doesnt work. I also disabled real time protection. All my firewalls are turned off. Once this is up and running I will buy a months worth of magic
Download anydesk and send me id in pm, i will check.
I have followed every step perfectly. I formatted USB to FAT32, extracted program to USB, Ran program as admin, ran with and without spoofer. It always gets to around 1800kb and then the loader just closes.
I've uninstalled vanguard, faceit AC and disabled my windows anti virus.
I've updated video drivers.
I checked for the intel network drivers and I dont have them.
Anyone know if there is a fix for this? Only bought a day of use so I'm hoping I can get it fixed fast
ive tried to purchase this item 3 times over the last few weeks, and said payment failed. I was still charged but never received it, even when in stock. Can somebody help please.
ive tried to purchase this item 3 times over the last few weeks, and said payment failed. I was still charged but never received it, even when in stock. Can somebody help please.