Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
At least don't shamelessly admit it. The cheat gets detected easier due to people raging.
I'm sorry I feel like if i'm going to spend all this money on cheating on rust I might as well have fun. Not much fun in legit cheating all the time. I rage with bow but legit with gun I don't get reported much.
every time i launch the client its says waiting for update it been happening for the past 4 hours and my time just running down idk what wrong with it.;
every time i launch the client its says waiting for update it been happening for the past 4 hours and my time just running down idk what wrong with it.;
it says waiting for update because it is updating, apparently no eta.
I'm sorry I feel like if i'm going to spend all this money on cheating on rust I might as well have fun. Not much fun in legit cheating all the time. I rage with bow but legit with gun I don't get reported much.
Yeah I wouldn't care either its you choice to do with what you bought. So use it how you see most enjoyable, I myself rage with bow all the time just cause its funny. Guns are a different story though, I don't even use aimbot with them.
for me the hack was not even working before the update,
but on discord banek is not accepting me to give me support
so i tried to put the usb into another pc to check if the hack is loading there and for 24hrs it says now "HWID Reset waiting for Provider" horrible support so far
Hey guys, will I be able to get the downtime back?
I got the 24 hour trial, used it for a few hours, went to bed, woke up to it not working (I assumed it was maintence or an update) but it went on for a long time (in relation to the 24h limit) and now that its back up, I can't use it because its been over 24 hours.