Discussion on FP - RUST Private Cheat [Aimbot, Recoil Control, Wallhack | HWID Spoofer, AMD+Intel] within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.
Well, they obviously need some incentive to hurry up and finish this update. I'm willing to pay them to work overtime on this an wrap it up. I'll pay $250 for the developer to speed it up. Doing it for the community
Haha its nice but it wont make differents, they are doing the best they want it to work too to make new sells.
btw sorry for my english.
I dont think that i can recommend here on other cheats, so if you want added me on discord Kezru#6363
those cheats cant even work for few months but always sells for lifetime.
I used it for like 2 months was work great you can check it yourself, and you cant really talk on other cheats when yours is getting detected every 2 days and the developer makes mistakes when he uploading build of the cheat and updates takes month ++, so yeah ...
I used it for like 2 months was work great you can check it yourself, and you cant really talk on other cheats when yours is getting detected every 2 days and the developer makes mistakes when he uploading build of the cheat and updates takes month ++, so yeah ...
Im talked about lifetime sales only, nothing about cheat itself.