Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 07:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for testers

Discussion on Looking for testers within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for testers

Hello,
I'm looking for testers for our modified, edited 99 server that we'll be potentially releasing soon. We're currently looking for some good rohan testers (That know the game) to come help, test the server and give input and feedback on the server with suggestions, founded bugs & fixes so we can work on everything to fix them so everything's smooth. This testing phase for the server is very low profile. We're not asking for a large plethora of testers, we're asking for about 6 people maybe 10 at most. The server is currently 90% finished but we will finish the rest while people test to get everything done correctly.

- If you'd like to test the server with us please private dm message us on epvp requesting to test the server. We encourage this post to remain positively clean. We don't want anything drama based but i know it's hard to filter that, but we're sticking straight to business. All questions & comments can be posted below or privately DM'ed. No server info will be posted unless your a tester due to the server being private till ready to be promoted, advertised & released.

- Thank You
Old 01/04/2018, 15:47   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EssenceStaff View Post
Hello,
I'm looking for testers for our modified, edited 99 server that we'll be potentially releasing soon. We're currently looking for some good rohan testers (That know the game) to come help, test the server and give input and feedback on the server with suggestions, founded bugs & fixes so we can work on everything to fix them so everything's smooth. This testing phase for the server is very low profile. We're not asking for a large plethora of testers, we're asking for about 6 people maybe 10 at most. The server is currently 90% finished but we will finish the rest while people test to get everything done correctly.

- If you'd like to test the server with us please private dm message us on epvp requesting to test the server. We encourage this post to remain positively clean. We don't want anything drama based but i know it's hard to filter that, but we're sticking straight to business. All questions & comments can be posted below or privately DM'ed. No server info will be posted unless your a tester due to the server being private till ready to be promoted, advertised & released.

- Thank You
I guess everybody here knows the game ,wouldn't be hard to find errors tho
Old 01/04/2018, 16:14   #3

seems fishy. xd
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2018, 21:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by deviling124 View Post
seems fishy. xd
why? He is looking for testers, not trying to sell you dodgy code.
Old 01/04/2018, 21:05   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
why? He is looking for testers, not trying to sell you dodgy code.
*btw add ur backlink*
Old 01/04/2018, 21:14   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
*btw add ur backlink*
wtf you talking about? Are you having a brainfart or a full blown psychotic breakdown?
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2018, 21:36   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristian4 View Post
*btw add ur backlink*
that was nice xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2018, 22:52   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
that was nice xD
Looks like brainfarts are contagious. Oh my!
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/04/2018, 23:14   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Looks like brainfarts are contagious. Oh my!
stfu i didn't talk to u
Old 01/05/2018, 01:06   #10

You dont need 6-10 people to test your server, all you need is batman the one and only.

Go ask him (or maybe pay him?) to test your server, he will do the job and give a bonus like tips & trick "How to make 99 server not dead after 3-6 months and forced to update to Hero 3 server like another 99 server".
Old 01/05/2018, 06:46   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishHe View Post
You dont need 6-10 people to test your server, all you need is batman the one and only.

Go ask him (or maybe pay him?) to test your server, he will do the job and give a bonus like tips & trick "How to make 99 server not dead after 3-6 months and forced to update to Hero 3 server like another 99 server".
Well to add on with that. Yes i could simply do that but... We would like more than just one person because we want people to test game features aswell such as full party farm testing for rates & drop rates and all that.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2018, 17:54   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
stfu i didn't talk to u
This ain't your forum. It is an open public forum. Anything you post is open to response. You don't get any say on who can post and who can't.

Friendly tip: If you mean to talk to a particular person there there is a special system called "Personal Messages" that lets you discuss things with a particular person without fear of anyone else responding to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishHe View Post

I have already responded to EssenceStaff.

I don't consult for people I don't know for pay or otherwise. If I know the person and respect their work I will sometimes consult for free - I never ask for money.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/05/2018, 18:17   #13

elite*gold: 10
Maybe would be fair to tell everyone whos behind the Server.
And don't hide behind a new Account or Friends like Annofy did on his Server.

This looks Unprofessional and soon or later People know whos the Owner.

That's no Hate, I was PM him on Facebook about my Post and asked him to tell everyone who he is.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/05/2018, 19:58   #14

im batman is always correct, don't argue with him
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/05/2018, 20:18   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeveloperJugs View Post
im batman is always correct, don't argue with him
Only when I am providing common sense
Otherwise I make my opinion known and challenge anyone to prove me wrong That is why forums exist.
Thanks
1 User